Modern Myths--The Three Fates (M for F)

Started by zoarster, April 07, 2013, 04:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoarster

QuoteGod is dead... and we have killed him. It had taken long enough. First it was Olympus falling, then Valhalla, and then it took almost two pesky millennia for that Judeo-Christian god to go away. But that didn't mean all the gods were dead. Of course, all of the common gods had gone by the wayside, those weak little deities who needed silly things like the faith of mortals to keep them alive. The gods that remained were far more subtle in their machinations, old enough to know how little the belief and favor of mortals should mean. They had been bound by the deals they had made with these new gods, but those were gone now, weren't they?

Three of those deities that survived, the old gods come out of hiding, were the Moirae, the three ancients who wove the fate of mankind: Clotho, the spinner; Lachesis, the measurer; and Atropos, the final cutter who ended the lives of men and women. Now that they were free from the forms that they had been forced to give themselves, free from the old crone-like shapes and the stupid stories about a shared eye. They could take any shape, weave any fate... and they intended to use that to their advantage. After all, what was the use of such power without a little bit of enjoyment?

I'm seeking a partner to play the three fates in this story. The idea would be that each fate could change an aspect of a man's life for a price... sometimes something sexual, sometimes something that needs doing and sends its requester on a quest that involves a kinky twist. I would think that each of the fates would have a personality appropriate to her spinning abilities. This can all be discussed and hammered out in more detail between myself and a prospective partner. Please PM or IM me if you'd like to talk more!