News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

28 Days Later-ish RP?! (M for F)

Started by kingOFcalifornication, October 16, 2010, 04:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingOFcalifornication

Greetings!

Hopefully, you're already familiar with the two movies 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later. Here's the premise of the RP, based around the movies:

Not many years into the future, America is in a state of utter chaos and civil war. Across the pond, England is being ravaged by a conflict of it's own. Another civil war, of sorts. The 'virus' has spread far and wide across the island, rendering nearly 80% of the population mindless, blood-thirsty animals.
Here's where we come in. Small groups have been traveling across the land, gathering here and there for safety. The last refuge stands in Dover, a large port city on the English Channel. The chief stronghold here is Dover Castle. This safe haven is the goal of all travelers who seek solace from the horrors of the countrysides. Our own characters have both been ravaged by the disaster, losing everyone they love. After both experience particularly horrifying circumstances in which our respective companions die, we find each other. And so the RP begins.

I figure I'll have them start off in downtown London we'll gradually RP our around, etc. I'm leaving the story open-ended from there to allow my partner to add on to the story. As for my partner, I'm leaving it open to any sort of human female. I'd like to have someone capable of lengthy and interesting posts, just so we don't get bored. I'll leave the character outline here and post my own tomorrow.

Name:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:

Personality:
History:

Columbine

Name: Adalae  Trask
Height: 5'7"
Eye Color: Adalae was born with a congenital defect called heterochromia, meaning that she has one blue eye (her left) and one brown eye (her right)
Hair Color: black

Personality: Type A. Adalae is a fighter and a go-getter. She is adaptable and optimistic, able to see the bright side to every rotten, shambling cloud. She has a mean sarcastic streak, however.

History: Born in a poor part of London, Adalae has had to fight tooth an nail for every scrap.  Her father was absent, and her mother was a good parent, but completely unambitious. Determined to escape her life of squalor, Adalae clawed her way out of her neighborhood and into a cushy secretary job with a local law firm.

It was there that she holed up when things started going badly for the rest of the city. One of her coworkers was an avid scholar on zombie lore, and taught her most of what she needed to know. But as food and supplies started to run low, the 'civilized' members of her law firm began to panic, lashing out at one another, allowing their fear to take hold until they were at each other's throats near-constantly. It wasn't long before people started dying, and Adalae and her coworker made their narrow escape.
Take a bite of my bad girl meat
Show me your teeth
Lady GaGa, "Teeth"
Os and Os::Games Wanted

kingOFcalifornication

Name: Ian Morrison
Height: 6'0
Eye Color: Steel gray
Hair Color: Red

Personality: Ian has always been a fairly eccentric individual. His nerves are easy to aggravate. His temper, as his head, is rather hot. He can be awkward at times in casual conversation, seeing as his mind is constantly working and his sarcastic nature might offend others. Aside from this, Ian tries his best to befriend his peers, but his logical and high-level of intelligence sometimes makes this difficult.
History: The beginning of Ian's life was spent in the lower-class areas of Belfast. His father owned and operated a bar while his mother worked at a local grocery store. The boy spent much of his childhood roaming the streets with the other children in the area, typically causing mischief. At the age of 9, Ian's father died of cancer. His mother scraped together their money and took the boy to live in London, a city with infinitely more opportunity. After finishing school, he joined the military and spent two 4 year terms in service. Ian spent the rest of his life in a fairly routine manner, working from job to job until the virus broke out.

Shortly before the infection broke out, Ian had been employed as a maintenance worker at a local military base. Naturally, he was one of the first in England to hear about the virus. Having access to nearly all of the supplies, Ian quickly procured himself a .45 caliber handgun from the inventory as well as pilfering a bag full of clips for it. With haste the man left and fled swiftly into the city.

kingOFcalifornication

Sorry! Busy couple of days. Shall I start up a thread?

Columbine

Take a bite of my bad girl meat
Show me your teeth
Lady GaGa, "Teeth"
Os and Os::Games Wanted