News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Fun-Stuff!

Started by ZK, March 15, 2008, 12:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

For all those who do in fact have Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I'd like to give out my Friend Code so we can have lots of fun (when it doesn't lag).

5026-4183-5634 is my code.

Hope to see you there. As well, go ahead and add your code here when/if you have(get) the game.

^.^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

King_Furby

Speaking of the game, though i do not have it and can't get it i got a question.

Does pikachu still pawn, i know he did in the other games.

ZK

He's powerful like he was before, but the Pokemon Trainer uses three different Pokemon. As well the other only talking Pokemon aside from Mew Two is there, Lucario.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Sabby

Kazyth

I have but one word for you...

Gannondorf!

Snake is actually a lot of fun, and I love the strangeness that is Wario, but Gannondorf is still my boy.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

MagicalPen

I always wished they'd release this for other systems!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Avi

Diddy Kong is fun to play too.  His Final Smash is really good, and he's easily as fast as Pikachu.  He's my second favorite character, between Link and Pit.  Ike can be very satisfying to play too, though he's too slow for me...
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Kazae

Secret Dirty Confession:

I LOVE DONKEY KONG'S FINAL SMASH.

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
Yes, I'm probably over-thinking.  Yes, I'm going to continue over-thinking.
There are enough people out there running on autopilot;someone has to make up for those lost synaptic cycles, and it may as well be me.

Push Button...

Ace86

It's pretty much like the first game right?. Hit them until you can blast them to the moon...I always laughed when someone got to a hundred and went flying when he got hit. Is that still in the game?

Inkidu

I enjoy Ike, Zero Suit Samus, and Snake. Sonic is kind of fun. I like snakes almost comical smashes.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Knil the hero

For me it is both Links, Zelda, and the Pit and Pokemon trainer tied for third. I try but can't use Lucairo like I did Mewtwo.

Ryadh

Marth and Wolf all the way. I liked the Young Link, but he's too floaty for me in this SSB.

Quote from: ZK on March 15, 2008, 12:22:44 PM
For all those who do in fact have Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I'd like to give out my Friend Code so we can have lots of fun (when it doesn't lag).

5026-4183-5634 is my code.

Hope to see you there. As well, go ahead and add your code here when/if you have(get) the game.

^.^

If you dont mind, I'll try to connect with ya tonight. I'm tired of beating my local friends to a pulp.

TheAnimeFanGirl

Quote from: Sabbat on March 15, 2008, 12:47:33 PM
Mmm... Pitt and Link... smexy ^_^

Holy crap, same here. Those two are my faves. I don't own the game, but I'm pretty good with those two, as well as Peach and Zelda.
Cid the Lilty ♥ Viraveth the Selkie

(PM me if you'd like to rp with me in instant messengers)

Characters I'd like others to rp as

Sensual Animation, my forum dedicated to the sensual side of animation. Feel free to join.

Inkidu

It's probably futile but I hope Brawl doesn't get forced into tiers. I proved tiers wrong. Beat three guys playing Fox with Bowser three on one.
That made them curse. I enjoyed it.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.