Assassins Among Us - ASSASSINS WIN!

Started by persephone325, March 27, 2014, 07:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yugi006

After thinking about it some more he believes that he is mistaken and thinks Sasha is an assassin.

Blythe

Blythe says, "Yugi, I thank you for being reasonable and understanding my rationale for why Phaia does seem like an innocent citizen. I did promise you that I would change my vote if you changed yours, and I am a man of my word. Now my suspicious gaze casts itself on Tersius."

yugi006

'Thank you Blythe. Your faith in me will be rewarded."

Galactic Druid

Blythe, I know better than to trust you by now. Fool me 4 times, shame on you. Fool me 5...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Blythe

Blythe says to ThatRPGuy, "You're entitled to your vote, but I'm a little disappointed that you're basing that knowledge off of other games and not my behavior here in Whitecourt."  :-(

lisar

Lisar sits back in her chair and watches the other citizens of Whitecourt banter as she ponders what she should do.  Her instincts about Leorobin had been right, but she needed to feel the rest out before casting her vote this round.

Galactic Druid

It's not based entirely on the past. I see you making alliances over there!  :P

Josietta

Josi had not received messages from some which seemed odd for those who wanted alliances frequently and so she looked to those she did ally with and nodded to Blythe's words and cast her vote in on RPGUY.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Galactic Druid

persephone325

Yugi (2) - Phaia, Remi
Blythe (2) - Guy, Sunshine
Sasha (1) - Yugi
Tersius (1) - Blythe
Guy (1) - Josi
Total: 6

Needed:
Elandra
Lisar
Sasha
Starlequin
Tersius
Valerian
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

SunshineSparkle

Since she wasn't sure of who are the assassins, Sunshine decided to follow her instinct again and vote against Blythe.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Elandra

Elandra too was unsure who was the assassin or if there were assassins at all given the last two nights of peace, however if push came to shove she would have to go with her instinct (or a random roll of the die) and vote against Yugi.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Valerian

Again everyone was safe, though Val couldn't help but wonder how long their luck would last.  She had some idea of who else was innocent now, of course, but that didn't make it any easier to decide who to vote for.  But she had to vote, and at last she settled on ThatRPGuy.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

persephone325

Guy (3) - Josi, Val, Tersius
Yugi (2) - Phaia, Elandra
Sasha (2) - Yugi, Remi
Tersius (1) - Blythe
Total: 10

Needed:
Lisar
Sasha
Starlequin
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Voting will end either tonight, or Friday morning.
I don't know.

Remiel

"On second thought," said Remiel, "maybe it is Sasha that is up to no good."

Tersius

Tersius watched silently as the other citizens of Whitecourt threw around accusations left and right, but he felt his own words nearly being drowned out as he simply said, "ThatRPGuy seems shifty to me."

Sasha

Sasha took in Remiel  when he spouted out that foul sentence ,  course she was up to no good . Rolling her eyes and flipping out a fan , MEN ...seriously , if the corrupt pirate wasn't so good looking she would never glance his way again . Feeling a bit betrayed and left like wet laundry out to dry ..she huffed and rolled her shoulder . Turning a bit on the park bench . " Seriously .... just because one has a little trouble keeping a stable relationship going ....does not make one go off the deep end and commit Hairy Carrie . I may be a trollop ...a drunken wench at times ....even maybe a crying sentimental basket case .....but ....but ..... "  oh she felt a little enraged . Why did she even have to defend herself at all .  Bythe and Yugi doing a little exchange of cards and finger pointing . 

Finally she decided to speak up ..."  Valerian might have a point ...ThatRP Guy is always in the know about something ....or other . Might just have something up his sleeve .... "  wrinkling her nose ...who else was smart enough to pull the whole thing off . Glancing about at the others ..trying to decide if her own finger pointing had any merit or not .

persephone325

Guy (4) - Josi, Val, Tersius, Sasha
Yugi (2) - Phaia, Elandra
Sasha (2) - Yugi, Remi
Tersius (1) - Blythe
Total: 11

Needed:
Lisar
Starlequin
I don't know.

Starlequin

Starlequin exhaled slowly through pursed lips, once again appearing to be at a loss for suitable suspects. Fortunately, it appeared the rest of the citizens had someone firmly in mind to blame. Unfortunately, it appeared the one they feared most at current was ThatRPGuy, whose guilt Starlequin personally doubted. Furthermore, it appeared his judgement in the matter would make little difference either way. So it appeared he was once again free to roll the dice and let fate guide his hand.

"It appears that luck has been on our side of late. But appearances... can be deceiving. And if anyone here knows anything about deceiving, it would appear to be ThatRPGuy," Star declared, appearing to take his responsibility as the town's protector seriously, for however brief a moment.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

persephone325

With the majority vote, the townspeople forced Guy out of his home and banished him from the town. However, there was no proof found among his possessions that indicated he had any part of the recent goings on. Thus, he was a regular citizen.

Night roles will be PM'd.
I don't know.

persephone325

The townspeople wake once more, and find that everyone is accounted for. The only problem is knowing whether or not the assassins converted an innocent townsfolk in the night to do their devious bidding.

Please cast your votes in bold, otherwise they will not be counted.
I don't know.

yugi006

It was now Day 4 and yesterday they had gotten rid of a villager. It was a shame that ThatRPGuy was gone. He was happy to see that everyone was still alive but perhaps one among them had switched sides. He had better figure out who the assassins were before any more casualties occurred. Perhaps Tersius was an assassin after all.

Josietta

"Or maybe it was Sasha!"  Josi wasn't sure she trusted anyone who drank and trolloped around like that girl did. Then again she was mistaken about Guy. Her instincts were way of base it seemed. Her eyes watched over the others as well. Looking to her allies and then to the others who had not spoken to her yet.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Blythe

Blythe says carefully, "Okay, so Leorobin was the dreaded Master Marksman. And the people who voted him up were Val, Elandra, Phaia, and Sunshine. No one lynched afterward has been an assassin. ThatRPGuy was not an assassin, and the following people voted for him: Josi, Val, Tersius, and Sasha.Since Elandra, Sunshine, and Phaia did not vote up ThatRPGuy, I am more inclined than ever to believe them innocent citizens of Whitecourt since they also cast votes for Leorobin. Hopefully none of those three were converted by the assassin trainer.

"Val voted for them both, but because she did also cast a vote for Leorobin, I'm inclined to believe she simply made a mistake this last round...or someone asked her to switch her vote to ThatRPGuy. The assassins may have converted someone last night, which is leading me to be very cautious. Yugi, you asked me to change my vote last round, and I have. Yugi, you implied you had a special role, but you then did not disclose that role. I will be blunt. I am a normal citizen of Whitecourt trying to use the information I have available to me to discern who is and is not an assassin. Considering you were not one of those who voted for Leorobin, I still hold you highly suspect this round. Unless you give me more concrete information, I have no reason to trust you.

So my vote is for yugi006."