The lost tribe and the fertility cure ( f looking for m

Started by Passion Pants, February 12, 2015, 06:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passion Pants

Had the outline of a idea in my head and need to get it out and see if there is any interest

Twenty years ago a man staggered from the jungle with a tale about a tribe who had captured him and had put him into slavery.He told of fierce warriors and strange customs and that they had cannibalistic tendencies and most captives met there fate that way or used has slaves.The story was nothing particularly new but then he told of a drink they made that made women more fertile many becoming pregnant quickly once drinking this it also seemed to cure  Infertility in the women.Only the older males could administer the drink and they had had to earn their status in battle or hunting once one of the elders died the best hunter took his place if they were at a mature age.Only then would they learn how to mix the drink and reap it's rewards has they got to choose their sleeping partners.

Many expeditions tried to find the tribe but the man had no idea where he had been held and after five years they stopped saying he was just a mad man telling tales.Now another had emerged with the same tale with many saying the same about him however he claimed to roughly know the area of his capture and entrance to the tribes hidden world.

A new pharmeutical company GTA industries however needed a break through drug and if they could find the drink and how to mix it they knew it would be hugely in demand.So they sent their head Chemist to trek into the jungle to try and find it and set up a team to guide her.

Doctor Emma Green was 30 years old and not keen on her assignment her boyfriend had been talking of settling down and maybe family life and here she was on a wild goose chase.She could see the benefits if the treatment could be found but she thought it a fairy story

Would welcome ideas and of course a male to play multiple roles guide/tribe elders/tribe members and group members

Please pm me for inter test and ideas I love to hear them.

my on's & off's at
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=23059.0

If you have any ideas for role plays message me and we can discuss anything considered xx

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass