Never too far-F seeking M-fantasy

Started by Verasaille, June 23, 2016, 02:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I just found the most amazing video, and I love the music and the story it invokes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WsoeQjJzRY

I would love to explore this idea. It seems to me that the two lovers are of different worlds or cultures. A clash of interests or a Conqueror's prize?

I see her as a priestess or a Princess. Locked away on an island and guarded zealously by her people/father. He is a hero, who saw  her in a vision and searched for a way to find this lovely woman who haunted his dreams. He will have to travel far and battle armies, demons or a Conquering King to save her.

So much could be done with this!

Please do not reply to this thread. Send me a PM with a link to your O/O's and some idea of how you see this played out. I want creative and courteous replies. I just revamped my O/O's thread. Comments welcome.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I would really love to expand on this idea. I am willing to play the lady in the video, if I can get a romantic partner who is willing to help me plot this and make it a good story.

The magic that is evoked by the crystals reminds me of the Taj Mahal.

Perhaps she is a British subject, stolen away by a Jinn, a magical creature who is enamored of her. He spirits her away to hide her on a remote island. Her father is offering a substancial reward for her return. He begs the Sultan to send his most trusted agent (YC) to retrieve her. They have to rely on Seers, priests and unsavory cultists to find the traces of her essence.

One of the holy men offers YC a potion that puts him into a dream world. Here he is transported to the place where the girl is hidden. He cannot touch her or release her, but he can haunt her dreams and give her hope.

There are so many things we could do with this. I see a lot of obstacles and trials for the young man to go through. Please PM me with your thoughts and plot ideas!!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I see this as a romance, but it can also be a tale of trickery and deceit. Perhaps the man in the scene is a rogue sent to take this woman away from her normal pampered life as a Princess, to the certain prison of the magical temple that rises out of the water of the Lake of Destiny.

She enters the beautiful palace and is ensnared in a magical world of enchantment. The Temple disappears again below the surface of the Lake. Too late she calls for him to save her from this fate. Against all his former employers who bade him do this, he jumps into the Lake and swims to her, only to be trapped in the same enchantment as it sinks below the water.

Now all they have to do is figure out a way to get out of it, without drowning in the process. He will stay by her side forever if it takes that long. What lurks under the surface of the Lake?

PM's only with your ideas!!

Verasaille

This idea is so enchanting. I know there is someone out there who would love to do this justice.