Predators versus Prey :: Needing New Players, as of May 16th! (Semi-Anthro)

Started by Faustus, January 26, 2013, 02:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caehlim

Victorian pseudo-animals dealing with an interesting class divide?

Well I'm definitely interested.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Faustus

Quote from: Kokaine on January 28, 2013, 11:23:00 AM
I saw the link but neither Xavier nor Seraphina were in there. But its no matter, I've found both their sheets and am looking them over to see which I want to play and what (if any) changes I might make.
Odd that they weren't there! I haven't made any changes. . . But I'm glad you found their sheets and look forward to seeing what you decide!

Quote from: Caehlim on January 28, 2013, 12:25:53 PM
Victorian pseudo-animals dealing with an interesting class divide?

Well I'm definitely interested.
That is the greatest summary that I have ever seen for this. I may take it as a tagline.

Thank you for your interest! I look forward to seeing what you create and, should you have any questions, feel free to ask away! I'm an endless well of knowledge.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Demi

I'm all over bringing at least Caprice back into the mix. I was just perusing her profile last night, thinking, "I didn't get to play her nearly enough for my liking." ;)

So, yes, I'm definitely in!
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Faustus

Quote from: Demi on January 28, 2013, 02:02:52 PM
I'm all over bringing at least Caprice back into the mix. I was just perusing her profile last night, thinking, "I didn't get to play her nearly enough for my liking." ;)

So, yes, I'm definitely in!

Demi, darling!! Hugs all around!

I was so in love with Caprice last run that I would be enthralled to see her return to this game! Welcome back!

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Caela

I'm back in! Will need to go back and look over the old character and see if I want to keep, change, or toss her and make a whole new one. :)

Faustus

Quote from: Caela on January 28, 2013, 04:24:27 PM
I'm back in! Will need to go back and look over the old character and see if I want to keep, change, or toss her and make a whole new one. :)

Caela!! It's great to see you in here! I look forward to the results and welcome you back into our little family with eager hugs abound!

Caela

~Grins and returns the hugs!~

Actually, I think I'd like to just keep Jezebel and Giselle. They are such disparate characters that playing them both again would just be fun! :D

Faustus

Quote from: Caela on January 28, 2013, 04:39:33 PM
~Grins and returns the hugs!~

Actually, I think I'd like to just keep Jezebel and Giselle. They are such disparate characters that playing them both again would just be fun! :D

Wonderful! *hugs!* Just touch them up however you like and submit the profiles on here, and a PM of them to me, if you would be so kind!

Demi

I'll be reviewing Caprice's profile and making any necessary changes when I get home tonight! Just a few more hours of work to go!
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Faustus

Quote from: Demi on January 28, 2013, 04:58:10 PM
I'll be reviewing Caprice's profile and making any necessary changes when I get home tonight! Just a few more hours of work to go!
Yay! You're making me excited~

Caela

Quote from: Faustus on January 28, 2013, 04:56:38 PM
Wonderful! *hugs!* Just touch them up however you like and submit the profiles on here, and a PM of them to me, if you would be so kind!

I'll do that once the mini is down for the night. Right now she's watching cartoons on Netflix and I'm stuck on my phone! Lol

Archivist

I'm torn.. there's so many choices! I'm considering either a feline rent boy or a wolf something... decisions decisions!

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

Starlequin

*perks up at the possibility of another rent boy at Mizz Lizzy's* Ooh, comp'ny?
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Archivist

Company indeed! It's a possibility, I haven't made up my mind but I think it would be interesting

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas

Hiraku kagi wa kitto kimi ni te no naka

Faustus

Quote from: Archivist on January 28, 2013, 05:23:40 PM
I'm torn.. there's so many choices! I'm considering either a feline rent boy or a wolf something... decisions decisions!

Oh, sounds great fun! I know Ash would like the company! Play whomever or whatever you want, all to your heart's desire!

Caela

Quote from: Archivist on January 28, 2013, 05:38:28 PM
Company indeed! It's a possibility, I haven't made up my mind but I think it would be interesting

So don't make up your mind, do both!

Faustus

Kokaine

I couldn't make up my mind either. Luckily I'm not overloaded on characters this time around. So here they are with some minor edits...

Username : Kokaine
Player Preferences : Any and all are welcome for interaction

Full Name : Tobias Xavier Cardiff (goes by Xavier in informal company as his father is also Tobias)
Age and Birthdate : 27 years of age, born November 14th
Marital Status : Single
Species : Lion

Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between? : Predator
Occupation : Viscount (Eldest son of an Earl) – Uninterested in his father's ways, Xavier has built his own fortune through investments (some legit and others not so much) and land ownership.
Sexuality : Hetero-flexible, open to poly arrangements

Height / Weight: 6'6" / 240lbs
Body Type : Athletic, Muscular but not to the point of absurdity.
Hair : Tawny brown mane that is long, thick, and wavy and usually worn loose unless otherwise specified.
Eyes : Amber (like that of his species)
Distinguishing Features : His canines are longer and sharper than typical human teeth (think feline fangs), and parts of his body (arms, legs, back and shoulders) are covered in a very fine, very soft, tawny colored fur that is nearly invisible until touch alerts you to its presence. He has a scar over his left eye that bisects his eyebrow. He sometime wears neatly styled and trimmed facial hair but most times he is clean shaven.

Personality : Xavier exudes natural confidence (some might see it as arrogance but he does not) and swagger. He is charming and very much enjoys being the center of attention. He has a rather superior attitude but this is balanced by a desire to push others to their best—so long as they do not outshine him.

While he fancies himself a rather laid back guy, the truth is Xavier likes (needs) to be in control and can be rather demanding of others. He is never deliberately cruel for cruelty's sake but the level of discipline and excellence he expects from his subordinates can make him seem harsh to those on the outside. Of course, those belonging to him know that he is quite loyal, loving, and extremely protective.

When alone he enjoys lounging before a fire, entertaining private guests, talking with his sisters, and sketching. He does like to gamble occasionally but is generally smart about not losing control.

Brief Biography : Lord Tobias Xavier Cardiff is the first born son, though second born child, of Tobias J. Cardiff (an Arctic Wolf) and his beloved Lily (a Red Fox). His twin sister (born 3 minutes before) is a Siberian Tiger, while his younger sister is a sleek Arctic Fox, and his baby sister is a gorgeous little Dragonfly with the most gentle disposition. While Xavier does come from a long and well respected line full of predators, it is far from what one would consider pure. However, any non-predators that may be produced tend to be either rare or exceptional in some other notable way and perhaps this is why the so called 'taint' of their line is most often over looked or 'excused'.

For Xavier, childhood was anything but a cake walk despite their wealth and high status. The Earl was determined that his children, particularly the twins, would not be over indulgent twits and so he governed them with an iron fist. Xavier especially was drilled daily and frequently he would fall into bed exhausted after a hard day under his father's tutelage. Were it not for the balance of his mother's gentler ways, he might have become a different man entirely. Still, the point of his father’s harshness was not lost on him and though he does not follow directly in his old man's footsteps, it is clear that he has taken some of his lessons to heart.

With the death of his mother just 6 years ago, Xavier's father became more deeply entrenched in court life and grows more distant from his family by the day. True to the ways of the lion, Xavier has taken full responsibility for his sisters, seeing to their comfort and well-being. He does everything in his power to see that they never have to work unless they should choose to, guarding his baby sister the closest and spoiling her rotten. One day she will likely be married off by their father (or possibly even sold or claimed by the Monarch) but Xavier will do his utmost to be sure whoever she ends up with is worthy of her. There is little he wouldn’t do for his sisters.

He himself enjoys the life of a wealthy bachelor and the challenges of finagling several investments, both above board and below. He does not entirely agree with the stratification of predator and prey but any efforts contrary to The Monarch's Law are done completely out of sight as are his more risky business deals--his identity is often completely obscured if there is even a chance something will have negative consequences. He will not risk his life or fortune, especially as his sisters depend upon him.

On’s and Off’s : Xavier's ons and offs pretty much mirror my own. He is drawn to different sorts of women for different reasons so it is hard to say he has a type.
Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : If there is a character that could do so realistically--he’s a pretty big guy--then  I don't mind. Xavier would only do so himself if pushed to it somehow or to make a point.
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : Xavier loves attention no matter who it’s from. Still, while he prefers females, he is open to the possibility of including other males less dominant than he is. Straight up M/M is unlikely though not impossible from a plot standpoint.

Anything Else? : Xavier is capable of full out roaring and snarling when angry, he is also able to purr though that is only very rarely heard in intimate settings. He also possesses the inherent strength of his animal, as well as the typical instincts of a male lion (though they are tempered by his human side). As such he automatically sees other dominant males as challengers, though this does not mean he cannot be friendly or polite, and he views women as subordinates, though this does not mean they must be doormats or weaklings as that would be rather boring to him.

Xavier's sisters will be NPCs but since they will likely be around a fair amount I've decided to include basic descriptions just to lay things out now. Anyone may interact with them if they are present or may request their presence. They are also open to being taken on as PCs if anyone is interested. Simply let me know. They are as follows:

Sienna Irene Cardiff (Xavier's twin) - Tiger

Height: 5'11”
Appearance: Sienna is tall like her brother and has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. She has retractable claws, dainty yet sharp canines, a long, stripped tail that she keeps covered under her skirts despite the discomfort, and a slightly more dense musculature. Like her brother, parts of her  body are covered in a nearly invisible coating of soft fur.

Brief Description: Sienna always appears polite and well bred. She can seem a tad mysterious but only because she does not need to be the center of attention and can even be a bit reserved. She does have a playful side but that is only for those she is close to. She hates her father and those she views as being like him, but very much idolizes her brother. As stubborn as her brother, she is a formidable foe in any regard. She has a bit of a temper and a nasty tongue when it is set off. Xavier takes good care of her, even encourages her to see to her own business interests so she does have a small nest egg in addition to being the current heir of his estate. Despite her age, she feels no pressure to be wed. Deep down she is a romantic and if she cannot marry for love she wants no part in it.

Serena Brielle Cardiff – Arctic Fox

Height: 5'2”
Appearance: Serena has a vaguely vulpine look to her features in addition to a thick, white tail and fox ears that sit upon her head. Her hair is a pale, pale blond, her eyes a vibrant shade of icy blue and she has elongated canines. At 5'2” she is the shortest of her siblings but is also the most voluptuous of her sisters.

Basic Description: Serena is the most social of the three sisters. She loves to meet new people and has a great deal of her mother's charm. She is also incredibly crafty and even a bit mischievous at times. She has a big heart and though she loves her family dearly, she is ready to be out from under her brother's ever protective ways. Unfortunately, she knows the only way to get that is to be married off to a suitable male.

Lily Noelle Cardiff – Dragonfly

Height: 5'8”
Appearance: Lily is tall and well proportioned, with brown hair and brown eyes. She moves with the liquid grace of a natural dancer and often times seems to float on air. Her appearance is mostly human but for the set of seemingly delicate wings (they are much more durable than a true dragonlfly’s wings) on her back. When spread they are long and elegant, shimmering with shades of deep pink, purple, and blue. Her wings are strong enough to stir the air around her but she cannot outright fly.

Basic Description: Lily is soft spoken and more than a bit shy. Still, she likes to socialize where she can but she tries her best not to draw attention to herself. Despite being of a gentle disposition, she does have a backbone and is not afraid to stand up for herself... just most of the time she has no need to since Xavier is right there to defend her at seemingly every turn. Really she is a bit pampered as her siblings all look out for her, sheltering her from most things, which in turn has filled her with a raging curiosity. She loves to dance, it is all she wants to do, however her greatest fear is to come under the scrutiny of the Court. She fears she would end up caged for others amusement.

Username : Kokaine
Player Preferences : Any and all are welcome

Full Name : (Baroness) Seraphina DeWitt
Age and Birthdate : 24 years of age, born August 7th
Species : Mink

Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between? : In Between—Now holds Predator status due to her inheritance but she still considers herself prey
Occupation : Burlesque Dancer / Troupe owner – Seraphina started her own burlesque troupe at the age of 21. She writes, runs, and occasionally stars in her own shows. In addition to this she owns 3 theaters, one of which is quite exclusive, and has inherited the estate of the Baron DeWitt.
Sexuality : Bisexual

Height / Weight: 5'8" / N/A ;)
Body Type : Fit and curvy
Hair : Dark brown and is as soft and lustrous as a mink coat, her hair falls to the middle of her back but is styled in various ways depending upon the occasion
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : A set of small and dainty ears that are mostly hidden by her full head of hair. She does possess sharp canines and sharp nails, but other than that her animal traits are confined to things such as flexibility, senses, and notable swimming ability.

Personality : Seraphina possess a sharp intelligence as well as a love of money and comfort. Her mind is always running, always devising her next script or some new way to attract customers, or whatever else has become important to her for the moment.

After her experiences with her adoptive father, Lord DeWitt, Seraphina finds that male predators both excite and repulse her. However, she is a natural flirt and, despite her feelings regarding predators, tends to be friendly to anyone with enough money. Being poor or of lower status does not get you ignored at all but she has a hidden agenda to fund and there is something satisfying about doing so with money gained from the Upper class.

While it may seem to some that she is rather promiscuous and oversexed, the truth is that Seraphina is quite selective about who gets past the initial stages of flirting and teasing. Deep down she harbors a need to love and be loved in return but does not expect that to ever be within her reach given the path her life has taken. So rather than dwell on what cannot be, she focuses much of her attention on what she can change and if people choose to focus on the outward appearance of things then so be it. It only benefits her to have others underestimate her.

Seraphina enjoys spending time in the taverns and brothels when she is not working—and sometimes even when she is. After all, in her opinion the best way to know what the masses want is to be among them. She hates that prey are treated as lesser and despite knowing the danger it puts her in, considering the size of her fan base, often times there are very subtle messages regarding social status and treatment of prey in her shows as she does support equality for prey.

Brief Biography: Seraphina was born to a family of prey under the name Sara Towns. Growing up she experienced the limitations of her parents, gaining a full understanding of the plight of prey in society—which was not something that sat well with her. The one shining spot in her perhaps unfair youth was that Sara's father worked for a Theater company building sets and doing other forms of manual labor that the Predators wouldn't touch.

As soon as she was old enough she began tagging along and pitching in to help earn more money for the family. While it was her task to see to things like costumes and running endless errands, it didn't stop her from memorizing every play that crossed her path. Standing in the wings she would mimic the dancers and during rehearsals she would sing along off stage until one day the owner noticed she did indeed have talent and got her an in with a local actor's troupe, earning her a minor role at the age of 16. From there it was all over. Sara was well and truly hooked.

The owner, Lord DeWitt—a Baron of some repute—thought she had something special as well but unfortunately, with the stigma of being labeled prey attached to her he could do no more for her. At least that was what he told her parents. Unless... her parents were willing to let him adopt Sara? He would even compensate them for their loss with extra wages. Seeing Sara's desire and knowing that their daughter deserved a chance at something great, the Towns agreed. However, the owner had not been completely upfront and naïve little Sara would learn first-hand that nothing came without a price. 

No matter how she felt about the things Lord DeWitt made her do just for small bits here and there, Sara knew that in the end it would be worth it when she could be free of him. It did take some time but when she was 21, she finally had saved up enough to buy her own freedom... by hiring someone to take care of her little problem.

After Lord DeWitt's death, Seraphina inherited all of his estate as he had no other children or blood relatives. She also inherited his title but she does not acknowledge it unless it is absolutely necessary. She gives no other nod to her adoption other than the change of her name from Sara Towns to Seraphina DeWitt.

Once she took over, Seraphina let the Theater Company run as it had, expanding to two other locations with the help of investors so that she could reach different audiences but she also began a side venture. She got together a small group of talented women who wanted to do something different from the norm and created her own burlesque troupe. It took a few hits and misses but eventually they found the right combination and became quite the hit, allowing Seraphina to live in relative comfort and security while also providing funding to a small group of prey supporters and their causes.

On’s and Off’s : Seraphina can be either dominant or submissive depending on who her partner is. Once she has decided to give in to her urges, she is sexually adventurous, loves any hint of the forbidden, and a little force from a strong male goes a long way with her. See my O&Os for offs.
Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? :Yes.
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : She is attracted to both males and females, so yes.

Anything Else? : Not so far.

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Caela

Jezebel
Username : Caela
Player Preferences : Sex of my actual writing partner doesn't matter to me, just that the sexes of the characters being written mesh well together. :)

Full Name : Countess Jezebel Illiander
Age and Birthdate: 22, January 10
Species : Snake

Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between? : Predator
Occupation : Countess; As the only child of the Count of Illiander, her family's money and estates fell to her when her parents died, her mother trying to give birth what would have been their second child and her father in a hunting accident when she was 19. Even if she utterly neglected them she would do quite well from them but she doesn't she travels to each of her three estates at least once a year to go over the details of their running with well trusted servants who served her father loyally before her.
Sexuality : Heterosexual

Height/Weight : 5'2, 112lb
Body Type : Athletic and toned
Hair : Chestnut curls that fall to the middle of her back but are usually worn up to bare her back and it's shimmering scales.
Eyes : Deep chocolate brown that can be almost black when smoldering with passion or glittering like ice in anger.
Distinguishing Features : Jezebel has a shimmering line of scales that trails from the base of her skull down her spine to the small of her back. Most are shade of brown and tan but there are also black eye marks and a few streaks of varying shades of green. When angered she also as a "cowl" that seems to snap out from her neck, much like a Cobra's hood, and for the truly unwary she carries a snake's retractable fangs and venomous bite.

Personality : Intelligent and analytical it often surprises people when Jezebel is much warmer thank the snake her DNA shows her to be. She is human too after all with all the needs and passions that that brings to her genetic mix. She can be cold and without mercy when she feels betrayed but can also be moved to compassion.

A woman of many contradictions she doesn't take her status lightly but doesn't think that simply being Prey should necessarily limit you to the lowest rungs of society. In fact the overseers on all three of her estates are either Prey or In-between as are many of her most highly placed servants. Part of the reason she earns so much loyalty from those who serve her is because she rewards them based on merit, not species.

In the company of her peers her personality can seem mercurial at times. Cold and distant with some, warm and full of fire with others and utterly heartless with still others. Her loyalty is not easily earned but once it is she is not easily swayed from it. She can be the most constant friend or enemy you could find anywhere and her temper is both hot and long lasting. Minor annoyances are quickly forgotten but once truly angered it is best to watch your back, she's patient and ruthless when it comes to revenge.

Brief Biography : Jezebel was raised by her father after her mother died trying to give birth to their second child, who died as well. He never remarried and he made his daughter his world, teaching her to run their estates as he would have taught a son and delighting in the way she picked up everything he had to teach her. He was as proud of her as any parent could ever be. Her tutors were also proud of her and her successes as she learned at an astonishing rate.

It never occurred to them that she learned so quickly as a means of getting rid of them so that she could go and do as she liked.

When not on their estates, their time was spent at the Court of the Monarch where she was always made to feel welcome and special not just because of being a rare reptile but also because her fangs, with their venom sacs, marked her as truly dangerous and therefore someone to be cultivated as an ally...and watched in case she ever decided not to be. She didn't mind the minor intrigues and her father taught her how to maneuver through the Court with ease.

With his death she was left as the last of her line and began to spend even more time at Court. While she still loves her estates they remind her far too much of her father even now, three years after his death, and she can't stand to spend more time at them than what is needed to keep them running smoothly. She hopes that, given enough time, that will change but for now they are both the source of her income and painful reminders of the family she no longer has. 

On’s and Off’s : On's: Intelligence, kindness combined with a certain ruthlessness, passion, gentleness and roughness depending on her mood, long conversations, a glass of wine by a roaring fire, that knowing look in a man's eye when he know's he's going to get to see you naked
                                    Off's: urine, scat, underage
** The On's list is by no means comprehensive, some things come out in play that I just might not have thought off. The Off's are her "absolutely not's" anything else can be negotiated. :)

Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : Possibly. She could be coerced into sexual activity with another female (perhaps trying a threesome, or even just finding herself inexplicably drawn to someone unexpected)  but not outright raped by one and rape by a male would have to fit the context of the game and have some of the aftermath negotiated.

Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : See Above

Anything Else? : Unbeknownst to many, Jezebel, has a passion for music and has quite the gift with the piano as well as a lovely contralto singing voice. She also enjoys the history of their world and probably knows most of what you can find out short of becoming a Historian.

Giselle
Username : Caela
Player Preferences : Don't care about my writing partner's gender just their character's.

Character Name : Giselle
Age and Birthdate: 19, September 22
Species : Nightingale

Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between? : Prey
Sexuality : Bi-sexual, though she prefers men most of the time

Height/Weight : 5'11, 146lb
Body Type : Lithe and graceful like a dancer
Hair : A thick, golden curtain that would kiss the top curve of her butt if it wasn't usually worn in an intricate coif to reveal her "wings".
Eyes : Light brown, almost amber and usually flashing with mirth.
Distinguishing features : Giselle looks uncannily human until you see her back and the backs of her arms. Because of this she is often dressed in simply gowns that bare her back and arms revealing what looks like an intricate tattoo of buff colored wings. Only when one touches them do you realize that it's not a tattoo at all but actual feathers against her skin where wings would have been if she had been born a bird.

Personality : Despite being a slave for most of her life, Giselle is sweet and kind-hearted, always willing to help another if it was in her power to do so. She has the exuberance of youth and a lust for life and all it has to offer. She's an intelligent girl and learned her place at Court quickly and works within it to earn herself the best place she can.

Brief Biography : As a child her parents found the farm they worked failing and their ability to feed themselves, and their children, limited and so they did the only thing they could think to do. They sold their most precious asset, their youngest daughter. Even as a child the other aspect of the bird whose wings she carried had been clear, she could sing more sweetly than even an angel and her price, when she was sold to the Court of the Monarch itself, had been substantial enough to ensure her family was fed for an entire year even if her parents did nothing. 

Even as a slave, life in the Court wasn't all bad. Many of the servants and other slaves were indulgent of her because she was a child and because she would often find time to stop by the kitchens, maids quarters etc. and sing for them when she wasn't being ordered to sing for the Court. She had chores she was responsible for but the main expectation put on her was to use her voice to entertain the Court. She was often in the corners at balls and galas, the sweet tones of her voice filling halls and rooms for those who would otherwise never notice her.

On rare occasions she was even called to entertain private functions for a particular Peer and their chosen guests but she never forgot her place. For all that she was dressed nicely so as not to offend the eyes of the Court she was well aware of her place in it. It had only taken a few punishments as a child to learn to keep her eyes down and her voice silent in the presence of Peers unless it was asked for.

On’s and Off’s : Being young, and a slave, she doesn't have much experience and is still learning much of what she likes and doesn't like. She is attracted to many men and some women for differing reasons and hasn't entirely figured out the why's of either. Absolute off's are the same as for Jezebel, no scat, urine, or underage and most anything else can be negotiated.

Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : NC is allowed so long as it's a believable situation.

Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : She likes both so this is a non-issue though she may not like a particular person it wouldn't be their gender that turns her off to them.

Anything Else? : Giselle's greatest wish is that, one day, one of the Peers will buy her contract, free her, and take her under their patronage. She knows that with her voice she could earn a patron a great deal of money but that the odds are that if a Peer did buy her from the Court it would be unlikely she'd be freed since they wouldn't have to pay a slave at all. Even knowing the practicalities, and that her life is far easier as a slave than many peoples are as free men and women, she still yearns to be free one day herself.

Faustus

So many of my ladies are back already! Yesss, I am thrilled. As soon as I get the new Accepted Characters thread made, the ladies will be moved. I will also get the stats updated for them. Welcome back, ladies!

And gent, in the case of Xavier, haha~

Caela

Yay!

Fautus, don't move mine just yet, I just realized you added to the CS outline a bit and am going to tweak my girls to suit what I don't have. :) Will post when the added tweaks are done.

Faustus

Quote from: Caela on January 28, 2013, 06:49:07 PM
Yay!

Fautus, don't move mine just yet, I just realized you added to the CS outline a bit and am going to tweak my girls to suit what I don't have. :) Will post when the added tweaks are done.

I won't have it up until tomorrow, so don't stress your pretty head! ;)

Caela

Quote from: Faustus on January 28, 2013, 06:56:15 PM
I won't have it up until tomorrow, so don't stress your pretty head! ;)

That's cool, I wasn't stressed, but wanted to make sure it got done...so the tweaks have been made! :) Do you want me to re-PM them to you with the updates?

ElCapitan

Username: ElCapitan
Player Preference: Prefer female character. As long as it's well written I don't mind who's behind the keys.

Character Name: Antonio la Barcelone
Height/Weight: 6'2" / 220 lbs
Species: Amazo-Tiger

Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between: Mostly Predator.
Sexuality: Heterosexual, tempt-ably bi.

Appearance: He sports strong, angular features. His jaw is accented with slightly scruffed beard, and a moustache curls slightly over his lips. His eyes burn with a hungry energy, sparked by the wry smirk playing across his face. Tiger ears sprout from his head, flicking on reflex when irritated. His body is well muscled, thick shoulders covered by a rustled shirt and an old officer's coat. He normally wears the shirt open, letting his chest breathe, revealing his thick hair and a few scars. A long striped tail sprouts from behind, swishing back and forth. All of his body hair is soft, in a pattern matching his species.

One accessory he is rarely without, is the long, curved scimitar he'd picked up during his travels. The hilt bears intricate engravings, although most of it is covered by leather wrappings. The scabbard has clearly seen better days. While the trappings and holdings of the weapon are a bit ragged, the blade itself gleams with a well kept glamour. He wears it as one that knows how to use it.

It's apprearant from his accent that he is not a local. A bit of a Spanish flavor peppers his speech.

Personality: Antonio strives to be a man of character. He feels he is gifted, and as such has a certain responsibility to use that gift to help others. Although, he does has a habit of helping himself first. Despite his best efforts, he is a troublemaker. There is little he enjoys more than challenging and flustering authority. Maybe it's a deep seated daddy issue, maybe it's the inner Robin Hood trying to get out. Either way, he has that special talent.

Antonio struggles with his identity as a Predator. His line of work has shown him rabbits that have the courage of lions, and lions that have the cowardice of mice. But still, it's difficult to champion the removal of a system that grants him so many perks. Many a round of drinks have been called for and left unpaid, save for a vague threat from an obscure, fictional relative. Countless barmaids wooed with stories of summers at the family estate in the country, that didn't exist. And more than once he has enjoyed having his way with the more meek among the Prey.

When met with 'proper' Predators, he tends to react with resentment.  Those that have lived posh and spoiled lifestyles irritate him, especially when they exercise a level of wealth and power over him. He is young and impulsive, and has a sharp, dry, and sarcastic wit. Confident when he can control the conversation and situation. When that control is threatened, his temper gets short. While he may fly off the handle verbally, he tries to refrain from violence in anger. When his grip on the control is maintained, he tends to tease and taunt future conquests of both pride and lust.

Brief Biography: Born on the borders of the Monarch's control, Antonio was blessed to be born into an officer's family. Antonio did not get along well with his father, a hound with an unwavering sense of loyalty to the society and Monarch that granted them such favor. While the young man was growing, he had all the qualities of leadership ingrained in him, whether he wanted it or not. To this day, he strugles with what he feels is an unatainable ideal. His mother made sure to teach him compassion, though young Antonio hadn't realized it. He was inducted into an officer school, per request from his father. Antonio had gotten kicked out of the academy in short order, having frustrated his commanding officer into a near fatal heart attack. Something to do with Antonio getting caught with the commander's daughter. Antonio tends to gloss over the details.

After causing stress related heart disease, Antonio left the comforts of pleasant society and his family ties, opting to head into the wild, lawless lands beyond the Monarch's reach.  For a few years he would scrape by, sleeping in barns and paying his way with manual labor. This drew a great deal of attention, a young fit Predator doing such menial work. While Antonio did not mind the work, he yearned for something more. He wanted the respect of those around him. Lessons his father had taught him echoed in his mind, reminding him of a life he refused to return to. It was when Antonio met his current mentor that he gained a little direction that the young man had been lacking.

When Antonio first met the one-eared hare, he thought the man crazy. But it wasn't long until the old man earned the young tiger's respect, just by his frank and honest attitude. The Hare was a merchant and a mercenary, a rather successful one at that.  After being inducted into the band, proudly wearing the emblem tattooed on his left bicep, Antonio began learning a wide variety of skills. He learned to fight, recklessly and ruthlessly, forgetting most of what the academy had taught him. He learned to trade and barter, how to turn an enemy to a friend with a few choice words. He learned to run and climb, through trees and rooftops, leaping and looking in a single moment.  The band of mercenaries and merchants became like a family to Antonio, and had gotten him out of more than a few scrapes.

Last season, the band was commissioned by the Monarch to protect a group of Historians on an expedition. Antonio found the research mildly interesting at best. What did catch his attention however, was the invitation to the Monarch's Court that fell in the Hare's lap. Travelling along with the band, it was the first time Antonio had seen the city in the heart of the Monarch's power. He was awestruck. The buildings, the tempting rooftops, and more tempting, the ladies, all left the tiger hungry for more.  When the Hare announced the band was headed overseas, Antonio took his leave, using his limited connections to land a similar contract, escorting a Historian (well, Historian's assistant.) on one of these expeditions.  The 'Historian' made sure to hide every artifact they found, snatching it away from Antonio before he could as much lay his eyes on it.  Not that it would have mattered, on account of Antonio rolling those eyes with every bit of junk or old book they dug out of the dirt. All he wanted was an invitation to the court, and if watching this 'Historian' fret about his manicure would get it, so be it!

Just recently, Antonio has made his way back to the city. No formal invitation yet, but the pay for the job was good. With a full purse and empty plans, he heads into the city proper, following his feet wherever they may take him.

On's and Off's: Generally the same as in my Role Play Preferences. Here are the highlights.
On: Roughness, teasing, domination, power-swaps. Non-con. Public/outdoor.
Off: Gore, bathroom stuff, mutilation. Most 'extreme' stuff.
Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity?: Certainly!  He might feel a little guilty afterwards if there are tears though.  Just a touch.
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality?: One would have to be rather convincing to convince Antonio of such. Or providing alcohol.

Anything Else?: There is something tickling the back of my brain, but I cannot iterate!

Starlequin

Hm, I thought that new CS looked a little longer than the original. Guess I'll need to tweak Ash a little, too...
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.