Imperial Academy Admitting New Students (SF) [NC-E]

Started by Vandren, May 18, 2009, 09:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandren

"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

kckolbe

By the way, is there space for another character, perhaps a late enrollment or transfer?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Vandren

As stated a few posts back, there's unlimited space.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Vandren

Vandren

I'm just going to bump this since it's been a while.  This is a good time for new faculty and students to start up, since we've just started the first day of classes.

Jingo

Is there still a chance to get in on this? I'm a fresh-off-the-boat Elliquy newbie, but I'd be eager to give this a try if there's room.

Should I PM a character concept to you? What's the etiquette for applying?

Vandren

The more, the merrier.  Just send a completed profile to me via PMs for review.

https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Private:Imperial_Academy
- blank character profiles can be found via the Rules/Characters page above (or the Character Profiles thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=37651.0 )

Side note, if you're interested, I would like a non-OTP (Officer Training Program) student to mess with a little bit.