Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

I've tried, I really have, but I just can't seem to satisfy that dark side of you. I will leave and let you go so you can find the one who is exactly what you need. Good bye Mordred
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

SummerWhispers

Oh even with us both looking like underware models, it is not enough to keep us together, I have to have someone who loves to lay on the beach and rub suntan lotion on me....for at least a good portion of the day. So I am going to have to end it, and find someone with more time on their hands to tend to me.

Breathless Intent

You are SO blonde. Its distracting. So much pretty golden hair just flinging around like its no thing. Well, I just can't compete! Blondes do seem to have more fun, and I'm just a stick in the mud compared to you. I can't take it anymore. I need to be the life of the party sometimes too, ya know! I'll miss our braiding parties though...Goodbye Summer, I'll think of you every time I see a bottle of "Sun In"

SummerWhispers

I suppose it is just as well, because after the sun goes down, I no longer shine, as you do in your seductiveness, I just fade into the woodwork, until the next morning, so yes this is goodbye, I also can not compete with such a wonderfully lusty one.

Flaming

I'm tired of seeing how much you don't care about me, you keep looking at sexy pictures which I can't compete with. I'm going to look for someone more on my level

SummerWhispers

It is well known I certainly love the heat of the sun, not flames, way to dry and I have to keep my skin moist, and it is impossible around you. So I am off the to wet tropical heat.

Timeless

Dear dear Summer. We know this would never work out. One; you are too gorgeous. Just look at you! Also, I know how much you adore the beach and adore being out in the sun. But look at me, my dear! I rather stay fair and be indoors, with my darling cat. Also, you suggested we get a dog instead. So I bid you adieu!

Mordred

I know your game, Timeless one.. trying to trap my mind inside that little feline there, eh? Yeahhh, don't think I've seen that little silver cage you have hidden in the closet? I'm shocked at such wicked intentions. Ok, I also admire your devious mind.. but nope.. gotta end this once and for all. Goodbye, my adorable one.
*See Pillory*

Jag

Do you really think you can scare me that easy? With pitiful notions of paranoia? I won't be taken down so easily my dear Blue One. Though I'm starting to wonder if these death threats and scare tactics are not just your way of professing that you still love me. You always were such the romantic. It makes me sick. You better watch your back.

;)
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Belle33

What?  You don't like romance?  That's it - we're so over!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

Belle.. you mean to tell me all this time you were also dabbling with that other dark creature? Hmm.. I wonder if you made similar insinuations about their music taste as well. I bet not. Nawwwww, forget it! We're through. Immortality shall have to be attained through other paths, beautiful one. Goodbye.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

One only needs a single life if it's well lived.  No yellow fluffy for you, cool blue.  We're so over!

Breathless Intent

You're already married and I can't be the other woman! I'm sorry my gorgeous girl but this is it for me - we're through!

Belle33

Awwww Bre ... was gonna do you soooo good.

Oh well, more for Jeffrey...*grins*  ... now, scoot!

Mordred

Belle.. taunting Breathless like that is not at all kind to other eyes that no wonder what.. you was gonna do sooooo good to her. Yeah.. I was totally cool with that little arrangement between you two. More than cool.. vampire power of suggestion brought it about. BUT.. now you have ruined my mind forever with such images that flash inside and I'm afraid we are forever tainted. Yeah, makes no sense, I know. Whatcha expect? This extra year of existing has really started to take it's toll. Might have to dive into the earth for a while. Later, beautiful. Shall forever think of you in fluffy yellow.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Yeah well the weather changed for the worst, so I am back again....when it is cold and raining we get along great. All the wonderful sun has disappeared again.

Oh wait I have spoken to hasty, I see it peeking over the horizon, so I am off again, sorry so short this time, I am outta here again, Bye

Autumn52

Summer my love.....You are perfection. I must be honest, I want to corrupt you. I want to lead you down a dark path that ends with you and me in so many erotic positions, but I know that is not your wish. If I stay I will not be able to tame my wild desire for you so I must bid you good bye.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Breathless Intent

Xandi...you are just too popular. So many people keep telling me how "lucky" I am to have you, and all of the love letters that keep showing up in the house addressed to you make me jealous. I can't take the anxiety of worrying that you're going to leave me. So, my beautiful redhead, I am going to have to leave you. I'm sure you'll find a replacement for me in no time. Goodbye!

Mordred

Baby.. being Breathless in my box.. yikes, not a good idea. The faint glow of blue and dark red velvet (for I do hold red sacred as well, being the color of blood) keep making me think you are passing out. From my drinking your blood, yeah.. from you depriving your oxygen? Noooooooo... one dead thing in this thing we got is enough. Sorry gorgeous.. gotta vamoose! It's been wild and crazy.. but time for me to run to the hills.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Well it seems to still be dark wet and gloomy here in my part of the world, so again I have come back, until I think the better of it, and it seems I saw several others around, not so gloomy either, so I have to take off again, for parts sunny and bright, unless....no will never work summer time is soon going to be upon us. So it is good bye until at least next winter, then that coffin you keep singing the praises of may sound at least warm.

Mordred

After all the upgrades and installations I had done to pimp this box of mine up for you.. and you still look at it like if you even touch it, you'll be possessed or something. I didn't dig it up and dump the deceased.. I'm the only one who's used it! Ok, perhaps in this case, you are simply too alive for this dead dude. Mmm.. gonna miss those lips.. and.. damn.. everything else 'bout you.. but.. well.. eternity does usually replace those that are precious. Later, my succulent Summer.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Ha what upgrades Vamp, is there a wet bar, or tv, or a massage chair, no. Just you and your body, well I guess there is something to be said for that, especially on a cold damp day, but know you at least have something to entertain me should I awake in the middle of the night....or day, well who knows, I am thinking the better of it,and will instead be moving on to find a mate elsewhere.

Robelwell202

You...  you're just...  too damned gorgeous for me.  Too perfect!  A divine specimen of feminine loveliness, and... well...  I can't handle it...

I'm off to be a hermit in some obscure Asian religion.  see what you've done?

BUH-BYE!!
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Autumn52

RobelWell I'm sorry but you are clearly to good for me. I wrote you a song to explain things but those scoundrels in Hinder stole it from me. You should listen to their version but it is my words. You deserve much better than me. sorry.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

athenaspupil

If i cant apoligize for being wrong then its just a shame on me baby you can put the blame on me. LATER