My little corner of fun and intrique M looking for F

Started by Kellish, August 11, 2019, 12:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kellish

Kellish's corner

A little about me I'm 41 I just got a new computer so my posts will start to get more detailed previously I was writing them solely on my cell phone. I mainly like to write in fantasy settings or with fantasy characters I will do some slice of life stories but not all that many really depends on scenario. I play male characters mainly as those are easiest for me to write properly. I do not expect perfect spelling and grammar I know mistake will happen and I'm not perfect either. I try to post daily and even multiple times a day if possible generally if you respond you will get a response back from me within a day.

I only ask that you let me know how frequent you can post when asking to write with me and if something happens to where you cant write as frequent just let me know. Also if you get bored with the RP let me know we can either discuss a way to turn it so it interests you again or we can drop the RP all together. I prefer to discuss pairings together and we can build a story together I do have a few stories below I would like to do however. I do love smut however I like my stories to have more then just smut in them.

College Prank

Jeffery was going to his first frat party and it was part of his initiation into the frat. He was blindfolded as he entered the house and tied to a chair as he heard chanting around the room. His chin was grabbed and forced his head back and mouth opened as a handful of pills were dropped into his mouth followed by him being forced to chug the beer being poured into his mouth. His only worry was what were the pills they just forced him to swallow he hoped it wasn’t anything bad. As the party drew on he figured out what they were as the hardon in his pants was throbbing and nothing he could do would make it go away. He spends the next day trying to get rid of the massive erection he has to no avail and goes to the emergency room late one night hoping less people will notice.

YC is the nurse in charge of his care the only doctor on shift that night is in emergency surgery and can't be bothered.

Dormant God

Heckalon had been cherished by his people for centuries once a month they would call him through his altar and he would bless them if the offering was worthy. He sat and waited he knew the time had passed since he was summoned last as the days continued to pass he worried. He was losing strength without the offerings and prayers to him which had stopped as well. He had to go into a dormant stage of his being and hope someone would light the ceremonial altar again and bring him forth. He feels the fire of the altar burning bringing him forth he isn’t sure how long he has been gone and when he shows up in the mortal realm all that greets him is one woman who is shocked and clearly in denial about what just happened.

YC can either be treasure hunter, explorer, or archeologist or something else you want to try.

Werewolf and vampire.
What happens when they meet and don't know they are arch rivals. Will they fall in love or will they try and kill each other when they find out.

I will play werewolf.

You are a full blood vampire being born not turned name is your choice.

The Kidnapping
My character is a rogue for hire. He was paid to abduct you now you can be either princess for the kingdom or a high ranking woman of station. Either works for me. This could be a non con story if you would like we can go that route.

College professor and student
This would be falling in love with each other story. You can choose whichever character you would like to play as both could be male or female.

Random pairing you can play whichever role in any of the below message me to discuss them.

Greek God/Goddess X Mortal Man/Female
Greek God/Goddess X King/Queen
Greek God/Goddess X Slave/Servant
Prince/Princess X Commoner
Hunter X Werewolf (either option can be male or female)
Centaur X Your choice
General X Prisoner
General X Captor
Light Elf/Dark Elf X Human
Light Elf/Dark Elf X Light Elf/Dark Elf
Light Elf/Dark Elf X Your choice
Barbarian X Human
Barbarian X Your choice
Assassin X Target
King X Queen
Dwarf X Human

Roles below are set red is what I will play some will be slice of life as well.
Succubus X Human
Dom X Sub (I am a bit of a Brat sub so need someone that can handle that we will talk about this extensively I am picky on who I will let be a dom to me)
Angel X Human
Stripper X Bartender
Stripper X Regular Patron
Single dad X Babysitter/Housekeeper
Prince x Princess (arranged marriage)
Demon Hunter X Demon

Slice of life
Boss X Coworker
Step dad/mom X daughter/son
Aunt/Uncle X Niece/Nephew
Bartender X Waitress
Bartender X Patron
Hacker X Politician/CEO
Nurse X Patient (Purely smut)

If you don't see anything you want to write I'm open to other stories so feel free to message me your ideas.
I reject your reality and substitute my own. Adam Savage

On's and Off's
Request Thread
BDSM Test

Kellish

On's and Off's
Request Thread
BDSM Test

Kellish

On's and Off's
Request Thread
BDSM Test

Kellish

On's and Off's
Request Thread
BDSM Test

Kellish

On's and Off's
Request Thread
BDSM Test

Kellish

On's and Off's
Request Thread
BDSM Test

Kellish

On's and Off's
Request Thread
BDSM Test

Kellish

Monthly bump and some stories no longer taken as others stopped replying.

On's and Off's
Request Thread
BDSM Test

Kellish

On's and Off's
Request Thread
BDSM Test

Kellish

On's and Off's