Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

You are such a tease, Summer. You are sexy and you know it.

OrchidofDarkness

@Dovel.  Sorry its taking me so long to reply I am working on a report right now for class. But thank you for the kind words looking forward to seeing your avi when you get one.

@Summer.  hello and how you doing -gives big hugs-  :-)
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

SummerWhispers

*hugs tightly* am glad to be able to get online and talk and play with everyone.

TheLegionary

Do you know why people are ignoring me in this thread?

OrchidofDarkness

Your not being ignored dear. I was just overly excited to see Summer online is all. -Hugs TL- forgiveness

SummerWhispers

I am not ignoring you, just bad internet, sorry.

Hey Orchid, what has been going on in the threads, I am behind on all the latest gossip, I am sure.

OrchidofDarkness

@Summer I am behind as well been out of town this weekend and have no idea what is going on I have noticed we got a few new faces which I am absolutely enjoying means more people for me to get to know if they allow it of course. Oh and been pondering on saying hello to the white whale at some point and time. How you been? I missed you very much.

@TL are you alive over there?

SummerWhispers

Been as well as can be expected will pm you if I can about some girl talk, and chat about the whale, :P

OrchidofDarkness

@Summer take your time dear I know you are very busy. Would like to add you to my Yim if you have one so we can talk more often when you have the time. I thought about starting a game here called Ask Orchid but I am not sure of it yet.

Insanityenviesme

That sounds like a really cool game, love. You should start it!

Sorry for eavesdropping, btw ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

SummerWhispers

You can eavesdrop on me and Orchid anytime you like, sorry it is my exhibitionism coming out.

Insanityenviesme

Oh, dont apologize darling... that sounds absolutely divine!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Skadii

Skadii

OrchidofDarkness

Dovel

-brushes his lips against her ear and whispers-

"Good morning, want come coffee?"
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

OrchidofDarkness

Well good morning to you Cole and Dovel and by the way Dovel nice avi :)

Mr Bigglesworth

Good morning Orchid.  That is a lovely new avi you are sporting today.  I hope your day is a good one.

OrchidofDarkness

Well good morning to you Mr.B and thank you I thought I would try this avi out and see how I like it. Yes my day is finding me well so far. How is your day finding you? I hope its finding you well and that you are staying cool. Care for some tea or coffee?

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm glad you are doing well.  The weather where I am is beautiful; it is 76 with low humidity.  How about where you are?

Actually I currently have a cup of hot tea, and a cup of iced tea on my desk, and was just considering adding a cup of coffee to the mix.  And yourself?

OrchidofDarkness

My day finds me well the weather here is in the high 80's and by noon it will be 105 out side so I am staying indoors today until later when I have to go out and get some stuff done in town.

Yea you should have some coffee. I have a iced coffee right now and its good.

So what are your plans for today or are you at work already?

Mr Bigglesworth

Wow, where abouts do you live?  (No need to answer if you want to be stealthy).  I have been at work for four hours now.  Plans are to work today, then play some tennis after work, then work on some stories.  WooHoo!

How about you?