Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 2 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 07, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazyth

*closes the doors to his simple cottage, bolts them tightly, and snuggles in for a good night's sleep*
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Greenthorn

*looks around while holding tightly onto the butcher knife*

Them damn wolves better not come for me tonight!

*looks over towards Kaz's cottage and narrows her eyes*

I saw him eat a dog...I just know he is a werewolf!!

*slams her door shut and stands at the window peeking through the curtains*

Paladin

*Locks himself up in his cottage and settles in to eat dinner*

Elunari

Since when does eating dogs equal being a werewolf?  Maybe he didn't have money for a pig...

*locks herself up in her own place*
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Scott

*finishes watering his horses and runs to his cottage*

Emmaline

-tightly secures the chicken coop doors, the hatch dropped tightly shut, before quickly making her way for her house, eyes darting here and there to the edge of the woods ... it was quite a bit darker than it should have been when she did this-

September

Some of my ons.

Aeval

*feeds her horses and other animals..looks around outside before she walks in quickly to her cottage and bolts the doors and boards up the windows and puts a kettle on the fire to make herself a cup of tea before she goes to sleep for the night*.

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Avi

*carefully bolts the door to his house, being sure to check the placement of his knife under his pillow before he lays down for a night's sleep*
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Kip

*peers out of the window of his house before closing the shutters and firmly securing them*

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Xillen

As the sun appeared over the horizon, shining at the fields surrounding Miller's Hollow, thick with dawn, it did not promise to be a good day. Far from it, even, as it turned out there was a funeral to attend to.

Paladin, who woke up first this morning, noticed something strange when he looked out of his window at the house across the road. The door was secured tight, but the window was wide open. Upon closer inspection, he found Avi's remains, on his bed, torn apart!

The rest of town was quickly informed, and a search party was formed, while others checked through Avi's house for any clues. A knife was found not far from his bed, but apparently, it wasn't put to good use, as the blade was still clean. After inspecting the corpse in further detail, Greenthorn informed the others that this was no clean kill. She noticed marks of teeth and claws, as if some wild beast did this. Most of the intestines were missing, as if someone or something had been feeding on the poor peasant.

As the search party returned, Kipoc informed the rest of their foundings. They found tracks leading from the window, but they were rather particular. The heels were pushed in deep, as if they're bipedal creatures, but they could also make out the impressions of nails in front of them. However, the most bothersome fact was that the trails didn't leave the village. Instead, they led from house to house.

Only one conclusion could be drawn. Avi was murdered by one of his fellow villagers!

After you buried the peasant, you decide that you aren't going to sit and wait to be eaten yourselves. Instead, you are calling for a sheriff to track this murderer down and put him to the stake!

Remaining players:
  • Aeval
  • Elunari
  • Emmaline
  • Greenthorn
  • Kazyth
  • Kipoc
  • Lithos
  • Paladin
  • Requiem
  • Scott
  • September

Remaining roles:
  • 5 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Priest
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

Now that it's day, it's time to elect a sheriff. The sheriff will, when the votes for the lynch become a tie, choose who among the villagers with the most votes will be lynched. Because of this extra power, it is best not to give the role of sheriff to the werewolves, so be sure to cast your vote on someone you can trust.

Kazyth

I hereby cast my vote for September to be the Sherrif!

Greenthorn

Greenthorn

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on May 16, 2009, 11:34:06 AM
I hereby cast my vote for September to be the Sherrif!

*notices the quick vote for September to be sheriff by Kaz*

Hmmm...perhaps they are both werewolves?

*goes to take some notes*

Kazyth

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 16, 2009, 11:37:01 AM
*notices the quick vote for September to be sheriff by Kaz*

Hmmm...perhaps they are both werewolves?

*goes to take some notes*

*notes the note taking*  Oh?  We could easily assume the same about you and Scott, GT.  I mean, you are a werewolf, and therefore would likely vote for one to be sherrif!  Now, if you will kindly be quiet so the rest of us can vote, and then get to saving the villiage?

Greenthorn

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on May 16, 2009, 11:38:55 AM
*notes the note taking*  Oh?  We could easily assume the same about you and Scott, GT.  I mean, you are a werewolf, and therefore would likely vote for one to be sherrif!  Now, if you will kindly be quiet so the rest of us can vote, and then get to saving the villiage?

Notice that as soon as that vote was open you jumped right in.  Trying to get a werewolf as our sheriff!!!  My vote was to give the people an insight....another option...VOTE SCOTT!

September

Whoa...I hardly know this Kaz guy.  My bet is that the pair making the most noise and sowing the most dissent are both wolves.  I therefore vote for PALADIN as sheriff.

1.  He found the body.  Who ever heard of a murderer finding the body?

2.  He is neither Kaz nor Greenthorn, who both look kind of wolfy to me.
Some of my ons.

Avi

*floating above the proceedings*  Damn it, I'm dead already? No fair. *pouting as his halo and wings appear*
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Greenthorn

Quote from: September on May 16, 2009, 12:22:25 PM
1.  He found the body.  Who ever heard of a murderer finding the body?

2.  He is neither Kaz nor Greenthorn, who both look kind of wolfy to me.

Umm...hello...I inspected the body!!!!  Why would I inspect it if I was a werewolf? 

YOU'RE THE WEREWOLF!!!

*takes September off of the Christmas card list*

I won't be sending any xmas cards to no werewolves!!!

Xillen

I was assuming it to be obvious, but just to make sure:

Names stated in the narrative/italic text are for flavor reasons only. No true deductions can be based upon them!

Scott

Observes September's EAGER DENIAL of the obvious alliance with Kaz, and Paladin and since there are three wolves left, decides to vote for Aevial for sheriff.

Paladin

I'll say Aeval for Sherif as I really don't want the job. I hate having to kill people. Do you folks realize how hard blood is to get our of clothes?

Greenthorn

Quote from: Paladin on May 16, 2009, 05:41:54 PM
I'll say Aeval for Sherif as I really don't want the job. I hate having to kill people. Do you folks realize how hard blood is to get our of clothes?

I think we found werewolf #2!! 

How would you know how hard it is to blood out of the clothes? 

BECAUSE YOU EAT PEASANTS!

*glares*

And which of you ate my sheep?  I'm trying to knit scarves for christmas!!

Kazyth

*leans over to GT and murmurs in a stage whisper*  Scott seems to have some heavy mutton-breath today, you know.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Kaz the Beast on May 16, 2009, 06:25:37 PM
*leans over to GT and murmurs in a stage whisper*  Scott seems to have some heavy mutton-breath today, you know.

*eyes Scott suspiciously*

Kaz...I won't ask how you know about his breath....but...

I'm thinking...*whispers* that if Paladin is a werewolf, and he wants Aeval for Sheriff...then Aeval is a werewolf too!  See, the problem is...unless Scott is voting randomly like I did...than he might be an overgrown dog too!