5th Ed D&D - The Legend of Dryad Wood

Started by Devil's Advocate, April 12, 2015, 11:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulanowa

I'm also feeling halfling - either a druid (If etherealgirl doesn't mind sharing) or ranger...

Failing that, a dwarf with a big hammer ("with a big hammer" being one of the new classes coming out soon. No really!)

Muse

^_^;; 

Am I the only one who's actually from this town?  :P 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chulanowa

I would literally rather play  tree stump than an elf  ;D

Muse

:p 

How abut a human then?  Humans never get any love! 

*The redhead pouts and tries to get really short and pretend to be a halfling.* 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Revelation

My character will be Human, mostly because humans are the best. Been a busy start to the week, aiming to get the sheet done tomorrow before well, I go off to play D&D. I will definitely be going human paladin, just thinking on what deity to serve greyhawk wise, and how to properly characterize him.

Muse

Most excelent.  :)  Between your paladin and my barbarian Ran, we should be able to put up a strong front.  :) 

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Muse on April 15, 2015, 03:29:11 AM
^_^;; 

Am I the only one who's actually from this town?  :P

No.  Looks like we have an elven outsider from this town.  :)

Quote from: Muse on April 15, 2015, 04:15:57 AM

How abut a human then?  Humans never get any love! 

*The redhead pouts and tries to get really short and pretend to be a halfling.* 

Humans don't get a lot of love, this is true.  Though, I played many in Pathfinder.

Quote from: Chulanowa on April 15, 2015, 03:44:40 AM
I would literally rather play  tree stump than an elf  ;D

I've had that opinion ever since 2nd ed.  But I'm partial to halflings and gnomes for my rogues.  :)
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Etherealgirl

My Druid's name is Orchid, if anyone wants to have a past with her, let me know. :D She's a druid, and a bit wild!

AndyZ

I've got a Half-Elf Warlock named Miranda.  Ethereal, I'll PM you about some ideas.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RubySlippers

I'll not submit a character, not that this doesn't sound fun just between my medical recovery and being in several games I just figure not to push things with another one.

AndyZ

Not sure what happened with your medical recovery, but get well soon.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: RubySlippers on April 15, 2015, 02:03:45 PM
I'll not submit a character, not that this doesn't sound fun just between my medical recovery and being in several games I just figure not to push things with another one.

No worries, Ruby.  If you change your mind, feel free to send me something. :)
O/o's

A/a's

Devil's Advocate

4 characters in now (if I'm adding right).  So either tonight or tomorrow depending on how my home life shakes out, I'll get up some groups/intro/whatever and post it here and then we can get plugging away.
O/o's

A/a's

Chulanowa

Quote from: Etherealgirl on April 15, 2015, 01:57:10 PM
My Druid's name is Orchid, if anyone wants to have a past with her, let me know. :D She's a druid, and a bit wild!

I haven't got my character together yet (damnable 14-hour shifts!) but i';d be more htna happy to form team Halfling  ;D What Circle are you going with?

Revelation

I've also been sadly rather busy today, something snuck up on me and kinda bit me in the ass. But my paladin will be a foreigner to the lands, more than likely a former soldier who's faith in Heironeous manifested in a more martial nature. He'd be seeking to improve his skills by defending others and given Dryad Woods current issues, that seems as good a place as any to help others and perhaps find like minded allies. Of course, there will be more nuance than that, but he'll definitely be on the side of good.

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Chulanowa on April 15, 2015, 03:22:55 PM
I haven't got my character together yet (damnable 14-hour shifts!) but i';d be more htna happy to form team Halfling  ;D What Circle are you going with?

That would be *3* halflings!  Wow!  I don't ever think I've seen that!

Quote from: Changingsaint on April 15, 2015, 03:40:19 PM
I've also been sadly rather busy today, something snuck up on me and kinda bit me in the ass. But my paladin will be a foreigner to the lands, more than likely a former soldier who's faith in Heironeous manifested in a more martial nature. He'd be seeking to improve his skills by defending others and given Dryad Woods current issues, that seems as good a place as any to help others and perhaps find like minded allies. Of course, there will be more nuance than that, but he'll definitely be on the side of good.

Good to know so I can plan, ChangingSaint.  Just get moving on that sheet.  I like to move at a good pace. :)
O/o's

A/a's

Etherealgirl

Im doing the druid circle that is for shape shifting.

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

Devil's Advocate

FYI, it is unlikely that I will put up an opening post on Dryad Wood on the In Game thread tonight.  I haven't had a lot of sleep lately and I am pretty bushed.  Hopefully, however, this encourages everyone to put on the finishing touches and post their characters. :)
O/o's

A/a's

Devil's Advocate

First post is up.  The stage is set for death, er, misery, er, fun!  Yeah!  Yeah, that's the ticket!

Still waiting for some of you to post your approved characters on the Dryad Wood thread for characters.  Let's get it moving!  :)

New character submissions still welcomed.  :)
O/o's

A/a's

Devil's Advocate

We've had a player or two go quiet, so if someone else is interested, we would welcome some new applications.
O/o's

A/a's

Machete

I, actually, have a character named Shane already built for this. I just transferred her sheet from paper onto the computer. Mind you, those pictures are from before I redesigned her into a human, and I've played her in the adventure league as well. Are you allowing stuff from Elemental Evil or not?

Lynnie

I want in! I got a bard already made :D

EvilBeast

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Machete on May 30, 2015, 11:53:45 AM
I, actually, have a character named Shane already built for this. I just transferred her sheet from paper onto the computer. Mind you, those pictures are from before I redesigned her into a human, and I've played her in the adventure league as well. Are you allowing stuff from Elemental Evil or not?

I don't have Elemental Evil, so no.  I'll take a look at your sheet in a bit.  Feel free to PM me.
O/o's

A/a's