Anyone for a Yaoi.......looking for domiante male?

Started by TamaRose, July 14, 2010, 10:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

Normally,when I ask to do a Yaoi I want to be the domiante one but in this case I am looking for someone else to play the dominate role.It is not a love at first thing.If anything both characters wil probably hate each other in the beginning.It won't be later on until they start becoming attracted to each other and hopefully fall in love.I don't really have a plot for this story yet but if anyone has an idea I am willing to listen to it.

Malgriff

I can play a dominant male. I can help you with ideas If you like. would it be in a school setting or fantasy/modern or something else?

TamaRose

That would be fine but I was looking for a here and now rp?I don't want to do high school but anything after high school I wouldn't mind.

Malgriff

College I think, since thats where most experements are done. How about a Jock for my character, but a smart one so our characters can have intelegent arguements?

TamaRose

We could do that.Although,I don't know how intelligent my end will be.lol

Malgriff

TamaRose

Well,I was planning on being the sub...although he might turn to switch since most of my characters can be mouthy.Especially,my men.

Malgriff

TamaRose

I will try and get the post up sometime tomorrow.I hope that is alright and do you mind being dom or do you want to be a switch as well?It could be fun!

Malgriff

I like the idea of dominance struggle makes things more interesting.

TamaRose

Can I get the name of your character so I can work on our thread this weekend?Thank you! ;D

TamaRose

I didn't forget you.I just have been busy.I will do my best to get it up tomorrow so you don't have to wait any longer.