Seance! (Another original title. I know. M/M) Looking for a demon or a seancer.

Started by Sho, July 06, 2009, 06:12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Alright, so...there's a plot that I've been craving for a while. M/M, please.

August is a somewhat strange young man. He does exceptionally well in school but doesn't have many friends - and the fact that he has a girl's name doesn't help matters. His mother is the easy woman in town, and most of her current flings are alcoholics, some of whom have taken an interest in August in the worst way. They live in a large, removed home, far from the town. The house itself has had a number of horrible things happen within the walls - molestation and murder, to name a few - and it has given the house a decidedly dark aura.

The townspeople think it is haunted, and, only adding to the rumor, August is pale as a sheet and slim with beautiful but androgynous features that just don't fit in in his small town. Plus, his style of dressing is more formal, and put-together and seems to be a bit displaced in time.

In comes your character.

August decides that, just for fun, he'll try a seance. Up in the attic, where his bedroom is, he calls upon a demon, hoping for a companion to stay by his side and watch over him. I'm looking for someone to play that demon, either in human form or humanoid (it could be, effectively, a furry). Nothing entirely animal, please. It would be protective of August, but other than than, it can be whatever you'd like it to be...sadistic, manipulative, anything you envision. This could be housed anywhere from non-con to bondage to extreme, depending on what we work out.

ALTERNATIVELY.

August could end up hearing rumor of someone who holds seances at his home, and, instead of having a seance in his own home, he goes to the home of the seancer/paranormal practitioner and gets sucked into the world of dark magic and voodoo and such, being rather easily manipulted by a more powerful practitioner.

Either is fine, though I'd absolutely LOVE to find someone willing to play the demon in this scenario.

Sho

Pleaaaaaaaaase. I'm dying to do this plot. -flail-

Ivoryedge

I'm interested in it, but I was trying to give someone else a chance since you already have an rp with me going. Lol.

Sho

PMed. Still taking offers! :)
-sets out cookies-
-and cream-
-...and other manner of delicious treats- C'mon...you know you wanna...

Tachi

I'll play another game with you, Sho. I've been feeling a bit sadistic lately.

PaleEnchantress

oooo I have really wanted to be posessive and sadistic. I like how the demon is sort of tyrannical being so protective of his property.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Sho