The tentacle questionnaire

Started by The Overlord, November 25, 2008, 09:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Overlord

OK, a few other posts here got me thinking of this poll, and I'm in a strange mood at the curent hour. Sort of surprised nobody else posted it yet, E being the bastion of weirdoes it is and that we have a BDSM quiz going, but whatever.

So, motive and background does not matter. They could be sentient aliens from a distant corner of the galaxy seeking to impregnate humans, an earthly mutation gone horribly wrong, something inadvertently summoned from the Necronomicon, or just naturally curious species that are very skillful with their tentacles. Who would actually try tentacle sex if it were actually possible?

I will leave this open to all, not just for the girls that might secretly desire to be plundered by a mutant octopus, as I guess deft tentacles could grip as well as plunge. This ought to be an interesting thread, LOL.

Greenthorn

I probably would...most likely...just to say I've done it...and it would be taboo...I'm all for taboo!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Oniya

I have to say, I was relieved to see I wasn't the only Er... maybe? 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kurzyk

I'd try it... either with my wife (if it were possible for her to take some kind of pill that made her a shapeshifter), or if she wasn't interested, some sexy alien brothel somewhere near Alpha Centauri.  ;)

Elohim

Chris Brady

No thanks.  I'd rather be the one penetrating.  Now if I WERE the tentacle monster, then all bets are off.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

The Overlord

Quote from: Chris Brady on November 26, 2008, 12:57:03 AM
No thanks.  I'd rather be the one penetrating.  Now if I WERE the tentacle monster, then all bets are off.

Hmm....good point, it's still tentacle sex if you're the critter.

*edits poll*

Kurzyk

Quote from: Chris Brady on November 26, 2008, 12:57:03 AM

Quote from: The Overlord on November 26, 2008, 01:00:56 AM
Hmm....good point, it's still tentacle sex if you're the critter.

*edits poll*

Excellent point. While both would be fun and interesting, I think I would prefer being the monster.

Ket

In a heartbeat!  I wouldn't have to even stop and think about it.  Tentacles are the only non-human taboo that gets me going. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Kali

I think if I were drunk...and he/It were drunk...well who knows. 

*Kali plays her usual noncommittal self and has a ready excuse for her actions*  I was Drunk!  Geesh.
Ons/Offs

I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

RubySlippers

Only if said tentacles were attached to clearly female demon but hell yes!

Mathim

If I could be the one wielding them, why not? It'd be an interesting experience to say the least. Plus with that you could do multiple people at once, and experience even more pleasure from having multiple organs that are having multiple orgasms.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Liliana

Sure, as long as it didn't involve violent dismemberment after, why not.

W3rid th1nker

???
maybe if i could do a good hand job but no to the anal cavaite that a no go

ZK

Only if it was a consensual thing... and child-free. No pregnancy for me, unless of course I was in love with the being.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Transgirlenstein

I most certainly would
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

shadowheart

Very much yes, even hell yes. :)

Agree with the previous poster that post-coital dismemberment would be rather a downer however. :P

Stattick

Only if I was the tentacle critter.
O/O   A/A

magnamos

There are a few wishes I would still have but besides that, HELL YEAH!

First: No hughe apendages. I would like to keep all my oriffices intact.
Second: No bad taste. Goo is ok for lubrication and beeing slimed while getting it is kinda hot but not if it tastes like dead squirel (No, I've never tasted it myself)

Wouldn't it be practical to have a monster living under your bed? You could go to sleep and it starts to crawl under your blanket, having some good-night-fun with you, making sure you will have a very deep sleep from exhaustion? Well, mine would have suffocated from all that dust under my bed but meh....

ZByte

I wouldn't mind having a tentacle beast as a pet.  Keep it in the bathtub to have a slimy, yet oddly satisfying bathing experience, complete with relaxing full body massage and a unique twist on the happy ending.

Followed by a shower of course, unless I planned on using tentacle goo as a hair gel.  I suppose first I'd have to use hair gel to begin with...

*ponders marketability of said gel*

Master Z's Premium Follicle Ooze: Your hair isn't moving anytime soon.
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam ~ I'll either find a way, or I'll make one.
Ons and Offs

Cherri Tart

why isn't there a vote for: already tried it and willing to do it again? *giggles*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

magnamos

Quote from: XXXmas Tart on December 22, 2008, 07:08:46 PM
why isn't there a vote for: already tried it and willing to do it again? *giggles*

O.O *worships*

You have been touched by the great Cthullu?

No seriously, please explain :D

ChrisDay

Like a few others have said:  only if I were the tentacler not the tentaclee.

Heck, even if I could just watch...

Stattick

This is one doctor that still makes house calls.  ;)

O/O   A/A