Futanari misstress (includes furry/kemonomimi)

Started by bokotousamurai, February 23, 2013, 05:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

You can start posting

i figured anyone wanting to know more would just check this thread
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Name: Mio Mizuno
Race: Human
Personality: Shy, meek, kind, bookworm
Dislikes: Bugs, bigots, bullies
Bio: Mio is an orphan. She was bullied by boys in the orphange she grew up in, causing her to soon grow to like other girls better. However she thinks she will be picked on it even more so she is shy and closeted about it. When she finally went out of the orphanage, she studied to become a librarian. She eventually got a job from the mistress and currently romes the library most of the day.
Other: Has androphobia, closet lesbian and yuri fan, otaku, bibliophile, virgin
Description: 5'5", blue-eyed, purple-haired, d-cup breasts, slightly plump from her lack of exercise, plump butt, commonly wears a white dress shirt, a brown skirt, and red heels, wears black rimmed glasses that she is near blind without

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Mora

Posting interest. I will make my profile soon. ^^ I might change my character up a bit from what she was last time.

bokotousamurai

looking forward too it

also, sorry for not posting as soon as should be, technical issues...i swear my computer is bipolar -_-

bokotousamurai

found a good pic for the misstress, but i can't get it to show, proabably becasue it's from deviant art, if not is cause im doing something wrong

Wolfie

I'm interested. Is there a character code or am I wingin' it?

Wolfie

Couldn't find a character code so here it is. I hope it is alright.

Name: Catano, Cat for short.
Species: Neko
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Playful, mischievous, and submissive, he enjoys being one of the mistress' pets. He adores catnip and acts silly when he has it. Catano wants to please his mistress, but being the feline he is he usually just does what he likes and can be defiant.
Abilities: Catano has two abilities. The first is that he can turn into an orange, white, and black tabby. He can speak English in this form. The second allows him to sense any magic use around him.
Bio: Catano was an orphan that had run away a while back, until the mistress had found him and given him a home. That was about the time when he was just a kid of 11 or 12. Now that he has gotten older, He has been introduced to some of the mistresses more 'satisfying' games.

bokotousamurai

Pretty good

welcome to the RP Wolfie, you can post whenever you want ^.^

Wolfie

I really enjoy my character. Not enough Neko boys out there :)

Mora

I believe I will be making a futanari neko... Any objections? <3

bokotousamurai

bokotousamurai

Ok, since the mistress isn't able to attend to evryone at once, im making an extra character.

ayame was mios best friend a the orpahnage, growing up together she always comforted mio when she was bullied and promised to always protect her. because this she studied martial arts, particularly styles that focused on kicking and found she had a natural talent for them. after winning a few tournaments she was handpicked by shinki to be a gaurd at the mansion due to mios recomadation. unlike mio, she was more open with her sexuality, being a tomboy she made it clear to potentiol suitors she was only intrested in women, however she had never concidered herms, and after spending time with the misstress she found that she liked them. she has A cups, and thin waist, and strong legs, she keeps her pubic hair trimmed but not shaved completely, however she a flat butt, and she is a little jealous of mios.

i'll find a picture later

RubySlippers

I'm withdrawing from your game, its just not working for me.

AndyZ

I'm sorry, but I'm just not able to keep up with the game.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

bokotousamurai

alright, that's fine.

sorry i couldnt acamodate you better

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

bokotousamurai

ah, i see.

well if things ever clear up your always welcome back

TheFonze

Interested in this, but i do have a question. How do you feel about time travelers?

bokotousamurai

I dont see anything wrong with them, as long as they fit in well enough i dont have a problem.

that, and as long as they dont screw up the time space continuim causing the universe to collapse on itself

TheFonze

In that case i'm going to make a character then, a time traveler that doesn't screw up time and cause the universe to collapse into itself. His gonna be security :3

bokotousamurai

TheFonze

(hope you don't mind the long character, after years of rping i just can't seem to make a character without detail in them a little)

Name: Drake Blackwill
Race: Human/Time Traveler/Semi-Immortal
Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Caring and compassionate to all, his a nice guy that does his job right. Because of who and what he is, his become a switch over his many years, loving both giving and receiving. When an uninvited guest pops up or a party crasher tries to screw things up for people, he often ends up knocking them out and throwing them at the side of the road a couple miles from the estate. But he does enjoy his job and his never bored, the main reason why he even took the job once he was offered it.

Description: 5,11" and 150 pounds, thinks to his years of training his got a pretty toned body, not skinny but not a body builder either. He has brown hair that reaches just below his shoulders, which he keeps in a ponytail. With bright emerald green eyes, with a small two inch scar on his right cheek from when a drunk guest cut him. Unlike most others he likes to look professional, so he always wears a black tux with a black tie, a pair of black shoes and white socks. But when he goes to bed his in only boxers, his also gotten use to seeing naked bodies of any gender or hearing loud sounds at night, it came with the job after all.

He also carries a pair of baseball sized nuts, above them a single male member that can reach up to 11 inches and a girth of 3 inches.

Powers: A master of time control, an expert in fire magic's, and his a black belt in at least five different martial arts.

Background: Drake was born in the 1970s, his family being normal aside from his father. His father was apart of the government and was put in charge of studying time travel, something only a few people knew about. When he was old enough after studying for so many years he was finally able to help his father and it wasn't a month after that they were finally ready to start testing. But the test went wrong, very wrong, the portal they had made to travel threw time went into meltdown over the energy output. The portal was sucking in everything and with Drake being the last one to get to the head, he missed getting threw by an inch before he was pulled into the portal and was put into the very thing no human had seen before, the very realm of time itself.

After thousands of years of insanity, he finally regained his sanity and started to study the place he was in. Many years later he finally gained the understanding for time itself and was able to go anywhere. He had also noticed he hadn't aged even a day since he was pulled into the portal, but he could still get injured so he made sure to not try and test if he could die or not. Threw his many years of studying all different time lines he learned how to use fire magic and kept training in it, but he couldn't depend on magic alone. With that in mind he learned martial arts, several different forms just so he could be prepared for anything since he didn't wont to use his powers over time at all but when he really had to.

One day upon seeing a group of men trying to molest a woman with an extra part to her, Drake went ahead and beat the living hell out of the group of men, even calling the police to pick them up. Shinki saw what he had done, not minding the fact the woman had a penis and even went out of his way to beat the guys trying to molest her and even report them. She asked him if he cared for a job as a security guard at her estate, with nothing else better to do Drake took the job and his been guarding Shinki's home ever since then.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

bokotousamurai

not a promblem, i appreciate people who spend lots of time on thier characters

welcome ^.^ you may go ahead and begin

TheFonze

I did make a post by the way, just so you know i did :3