Started by LilyRoseBlack23, January 29, 2013, 09:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Midwest Man

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Midwest Man

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Midwest Man

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Midwest Man

DarkWorld0BrightHope

Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

SilverWing

Midwest Man

DarkWorld0BrightHope

SilverWing

Midwest Man

DarkWorld0BrightHope

SilverWing

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

SilverWing

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3