Looking for Active RP partners! MxF

Started by Sintan, March 04, 2010, 01:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sintan

I'm straight
My top favorite kinks are scat&water sports so if you will do those 2 or you like them, I WILL LOVE YOU!

PLEASE BE ACTIVE and not disappear for a long time or never replying! Also I enjoy talking to my RP partners so if you have AIM,MSN, or YIM please do add me and tell me who you are! That is if youd like to talk outside of RPing!

FYI: I use pics from my gathered collection for appearance of my partners characters, I personally prefer that and insist on it~

~Craving plot idea!~
Basic plot idea is, the girl is wild as of custom to being in the wilderness alone with no technology or anything and no clothes, just freely in nude. A guy(me) meets her by somewhere in the wild during a camping trip. He could either stay with her there and grow onto her "wild" ways of life or bring her back to his home but still keep her personality and ways of doing things 'wild' and 'uncivilized'. ( I have pics of girls to go along with the plot idea)

Incest: Bro/sis, cousins, mother/son
Vampire/Human (Vampire being the girl)
Nurse/student
Nurse/patient
Furry/Human
Furry/Furry
Neko/Neko
Neko/Human
Tentacle x Girl(s)
Girl with major memory loss~Guy takes advantage (Got idea from another person, I'm not taking credit~Just I love the idea)
Babysitter x Boy
Lifeguard Girl x Guy Rescued (Has plot in mind-pst me about it if interested)

Above are my favorite pairings!
Plot Discussion shall go to either IMs or PMs
I have YIM, MSN, AIM. Info is at bottom of post!
At last, I only RP on threads!

RoJyn

Sintan

Ichigo x Rukia
the setting id want for it would be everything calmed down as no more major troubles happening cept "maybe" the occasional hollows appearing here and there. Now more is there love tension between the two, all they need is something ignite the spark between em.

~Dont be shy to ask questions-IM me if interested of any RPs listed above, and no I do NOT RP on IMs...Only Threads

Twili

I'd like the Wild Girl one.

It sounds interesting and could be fun.
“The optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be."

Sintan

Teacher x Student (Me being student preferably)

MovieFreek

I would love to do a Bro/Sis with you ^_^

angeli

I'll do tentacles with you. Send me a PM if you're not too full. =)

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Sintan

Liking the progress here! Keep coming! Dont be shy!

Sintan

Wanting to try TeacherxStudent(Me being the student,also I have a lil idea for the plot maybe)

Sintan

Really craving Teacher x Student now   :-[  (me being student, I have an idea to go with it)

Sintan

Sintan

Yes I do still have interest in that one

Sintan