Virtually Irresistible Real Life Lounge (OOC)

Started by Autumn Sativus, September 27, 2012, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Aadreal on November 02, 2012, 11:03:04 PM
I usually just smile and nod when I'm not sure what's going on. Worst that could happen is you find yourself in the middle of an orgy.

*blinks...then smiles, nods, and hopes for the worst*

Kythia

Worst that can happen is you find yourself being studiously ignored while everyone else orgies and avoids eye contact.

Happened to me once.  True story.

Trieste

yugi006

Trieste

Aadreal

I love dick. If it wasn't for dick I'd give up men all together. *nods*

Trieste

I can be very persuasive with my strap-on... *waggles eyebrows*

yugi006

So not what I wanted to hear. Lol. *hides in a corner*

Aadreal

Quote from: Trieste on November 02, 2012, 11:23:51 PM
I can be very persuasive with my strap-on... *waggles eyebrows*
Mmmm...I bet you could be.  I bet you could make me forget all about the real thing.

Quote from: yugi006 on November 02, 2012, 11:24:40 PM
So not what I wanted to hear. Lol. *hides in a corner*
*laughs* I think she was talking to me. *blows a kiss*

Falstaff

*walks in, mouth falls open.  Pulls up a chair and watches Trieste and Aadreal while grinning from ear to ear*
"Well...what are you waiting for?"

Trieste

Hi there, Falstaff. *smiles* Nice to meet you, too!

Falstaff

Hello Trieste!  Are those Ruby Slippers??? ;)

yugi006

Quote from: Aadreal on November 02, 2012, 11:29:15 PM

*laughs* I think she was talking to me. *blows a kiss*

Yeah I know but still. *sends a kiss back* How was your day?

Aadreal

*chuckles and kisses Trieste's cheek*

Hello Falstaff.  Nice to meet you. 

My day was good Yugi. I'm exhausted mentally though. Long week. I still haven't gotten to that video you sent me. I'm so easily distracted lately.

Falstaff

I can see why you're distracted *glancing back and forth between the two lovelies*

Aadreal

*laughs* Oh this is merely a bit of teasing. Though Trie knows she can have me any time she likes.  How can one say no to such a delectable creature?

Trieste

I like to imagine myself in ballet heels all the time. *pose*

Oooh, Aadie kisses. <3 Sorry you've had a long week, darlin'.

yugi006

Quote from: Aadreal on November 02, 2012, 11:44:49 PM
My day was good Yugi. I'm exhausted mentally though. Long week. I still haven't gotten to that video you sent me. I'm so easily distracted lately.

Glad to hear it.  Long weeks do suck though. At least you have the weekend to relax right? No worries the video is just a song that shows how awesome you are.

Falstaff

Falstaff

*comes back carrying a barrel over his shoulder.  places it on the ground and pours two glasses of wine*
Winks and offers to Trieste and Aadreal... ;)

Aadreal

Ballet heels? *chuckles* I twist my ankle and fall on my ass barefoot! I can't wear heels.  More power to those that can.

Thanks guys. It's par for the course this time of year.  Long weeks.  Frustrating days.  Contemplating homicide.  It should lighten up in a few months.  And then I'll either be bored or unemployed. Depending on how far the big wigs get with their outsourcing plans.

Quote from: Falstaff on November 02, 2012, 11:54:31 PM
*comes back carrying a barrel over his shoulder.  places it on the ground and pours two glasses of wine*
Winks and offers to Trieste and Aadreal... ;)
*chuckles* Why am I suddenly picturing Lady and the Tramp's dinner scene?

Trieste

yugi006

Quote from: Aadreal on November 02, 2012, 11:59:03 PM
Thanks guys. It's par for the course this time of year.  Long weeks.  Frustrating days.  Contemplating homicide.  It should lighten up in a few months.  And then I'll either be bored or unemployed. Depending on how far the big wigs get with their outsourcing plans.

Anything for you sweetie. Hope you don't get laid off though. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Aadreal

Quote from: yugi006 on November 03, 2012, 12:00:58 AM
Anything for you sweetie. Hope you don't get laid off though. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
*hugs* Thanks hun. I'm not worried over it.  I make far too much for what I do. So I'll just work on savings and debt paying off. Some overtime might be heading down the pipe too. *shrugs* If it happens my resume is up to date and I'll get about a month's worth of severance.  If not, I'll keep working.

Quote from: Trieste on November 02, 2012, 11:59:38 PM
It does take hella ankle and leg strength.
I imagine it does.  My poor ankles are not strong. Never have been.

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!