Cold, Cold loving (Full cast)

Started by LamentingQuill, April 19, 2014, 06:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Daemon0110 on April 20, 2014, 09:32:31 AM
Well then what are we waiting for?

Me to get some sleep as it was extremely late at night and I woke up to get something to drink and check my messages? lol

I will make the OOC now, but know I will be gone a good chuck of today, I will be spending Easter with my father and brother.

LamentingQuill

Under unfortunate circumstances, we are now in need of a new male archaeologist.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Savant of the Wastes

*raises hand* I'm available. I was looking at this earlier, and it looked like a very novel idea for a story. If you haven't had any other requests, I'd love to join in.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Strifesblaze7

Im possibly interested in the male roll as well.
Is there a point where nobody cares

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 21, 2014, 09:14:30 PM
Lamenting is this true?

There was a dispute, but I do not believe in talking ill of others when I never had any ill feelings to begin with, grudges make one bitter and angry, not something I need. Therefore that topic is dead.

In other news, yes, we need a new male archaeologist, but I think some people raised there hands, I need to take a gander at that.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on April 22, 2014, 12:39:01 AM
Im possibly interested in the male roll as well.

Next time, darlin, Savant did raise his hand first. I'll let you know if I do another group in the future, I am not certain though, this one may be last once it reaches it's conclusion.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on April 21, 2014, 09:07:33 PM
*raises hand* I'm available. I was looking at this earlier, and it looked like a very novel idea for a story. If you haven't had any other requests, I'd love to join in.

Alright darlin, did you take a look at my on's and off's? May be beneficial as it would be our characters paired together.

Savant of the Wastes

I have taken a look at them, yes. Just took a quick peek at all the other players, to see if I could fit in with all of you. Nothing seemed to be out of order there. But if I do get in, I'll probably double check with everyone, make sure we're on the same page.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on April 22, 2014, 03:31:21 AM
I have taken a look at them, yes. Just took a quick peek at all the other players, to see if I could fit in with all of you. Nothing seemed to be out of order there. But if I do get in, I'll probably double check with everyone, make sure we're on the same page.

I think I had a big brain fart, you are the male archaeologist, my character's brother, I think it's been a really long night for me, lol.

I believe it is Reaper's on's and off's you need to look at, she is the female deity, sorry for the confusion there. Let me know if you are still interested, the job is yours if you are.

Savant of the Wastes

Of course, still quite interested. Don't worry, I looked at the match ups! We're still siblings in the game though, so there is a relationship there, even if it isn't sexual.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on April 22, 2014, 04:01:49 AM
Of course, still quite interested. Don't worry, I looked at the match ups! We're still siblings in the game though, so there is a relationship there, even if it isn't sexual.

You are quite right, I just wanted to clear that up in case my hardcore derp confused you at all, lol

Savant of the Wastes

Would it be all right and went to get settled in in the OOC then?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on April 23, 2014, 08:36:16 AM
Would it be all right and went to get settled in in the OOC then?

Sure hun, go ahead