The Tunnel of Courtney Love, and other stories, Updated 5/30/2011

Started by Prefect Mos, August 11, 2009, 08:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

Emporium Open for Business

First note, feel free to steel or borrow any of these ideas.

Second note all the RP's are sorted bellow into several posts.

Im going to try and organize this somewhat, and right now it will be under construction. Ill try and cross reference it so that you can find a closer match. Please be patient with me as I experiment with this.

I am interested in any and all RPs you might have, and am more than happy to play either gender, Dom or sub,  of any gender combination.

Prefect Mos

Light / Romantic Role plays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Tunnel of Courtney Love

There two kids in love. Two psedo punk kids who have trouble with happy, there entire lives theve been in a constant state of fears that the world has not dealt with in a few hundred, or even thousand years... The Russians threating with Nuclear annihilation, The government slowly turning into a religious facisum,   the degradation of the environment possibly the end of the world, and even in the bedroom the gay cancer has been discovered to not be, but instead HIV.

Romance of two psedo punk kids at the close of the 1980's in the Rainy City of Seattle.

Prefect Mos

Bondage Role plays

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Portal

Sue Awoke, It was the second day in that hell hole.  She was looking for that dammed computer, and to be honest she could do with a spot of that cake.  She was really starting to get hungry and was sure that the water that she had found the other day would probably make her sick before long. She had the aperture gun Witch would have been great had this place not been designed specifically as a maze to get out of using it. How many times did she  almost break her legs. Hell she should have.. but those dammed scientists did something to her legs. If she ever got a hold of them.. whoever they were. It cant just be this Gladys figure.. is she even real. Is she a computer or what.

"Morning Subject" the crackling digital voice came over... more through ..  all over and inside at the same time "I have for you today a gift.. It's your companion cube to keep you entertained and to have something to talk to. Rember There will be cake once your done. "

Sue looked at the cube.. metal.. aluminum, a pink heart painted on the side. the cube hand soft and sharp edges,, and a few designs of ridges on it. It didn't say anything. It was just a cube. But she figured she would need it for some puzzle ... then part way through the day she found a body of another test subject. Inside her head.. not the same sound Gladys made came "Go ahead sue. You need it.. there wouldn't be a burial for him anyway.. not with that computer gone mad"  it was a strong male voice.. not synthesized at all.. and it reminded sue of her father, in a close loving way.. made her feel oddly safe... but what was it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loving Brother

You've been dating the nicest guy for years, high school sweethearts destined for marriage. He's handsome, smart, funny, a lot of what your looking for in a boyfriend, well at least he's 1everything that you want to want in a boyfriend. He's also very religious and thinks that the two of you should save each other for marriage, he even thinks that masturbating is "cheating god".It was only a couple of months ago that you cheated, you met an older guy, it was a one night stand, but he tied you up, hog tied you, spanked you untill your bottom was blue, then fucked you silly, you cried for days over it... but the strange thing was you weren't crying over the cheating or the pain... but rather the lack there of.

Over the past few months you've been looking at other outlets, other ways to express this new found sexuality of yours playing on the internet, and even went to a BDSM party, with a fake id that you had your brother made for you, claiming that you wanted to go to an 18 and over rock show. You made a few internet dating profiles and began to live a double life, not relay thinking about its consequences, simply "knowing" that you will grow out of the bdsm thing soon, and the wonderful boy that you love will marry you and never be the wiser.

I am a Nerd, a Geek, a dweeb, but I'm fairly athletic, I play football, I'm on the cross country team, do track ect... but am definitely a nerd, a couple of years older then you, and in college, having decided to stay local because the programs I want to go to are all available here and most of my friends decided to stay as well. I've had the occasional girlfriend, nothing very serious, it's only relay been recently that I've discovered my sexuality.I am a Dom, sexually. I'm not exactly the most Alpha male in society, not meek, not cowardly, but definitely willing to negotiate, talk things out, and not be overtly demanding, but, in my sexuality I want a total slut to do my bidding and love me for it.

Something that I was very conflicted about until recently, one of my friend's who happens to be a girl and I were talking and discovered this about each other, after the obligatory me hitting on her, and getting the "too much like a brother response", she pointed me in the direction of some books I learned a lot about he sociology, and terminology of it, and came to terms with my erotic imagination not having a lot to do with my real life persona.One day I'm surfing the Internet, and I discover your alt profile, while searching for someone to have fun with. Its you, it's a photo of you, and your even bound in it, a self tie, a stare at it a long long time, and even send off an email to it, not as me of course, and get a positive response to my profile that no longer has a face shot of me.

The next day, Friday , I'm surfing the Internet again, doing some research on my feelings and everything , my doors open, you walk by and see that I'm looking at your profile, you go to your room scared .You think and debate, and panic for the hour before dinner, it's quiet and awkward, but would be any way since tonight happens to be the night that mom and dad are heading off for a week long second honey moon, the two of us stand awkwardly in the living room until I hear the car pull away "Sis... I need to talk with you.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not that wrong is it?

She was divorced. It was a long and embittered divorce, one that was always coming but no one would have suspected a five year legal battle over the division of assets. Sure   early on she tried dating a little but it always seemed the same old things she knew she was looking for something different, something exciting . Her son was still in high school, but had mostly older friends mostly in College who would be over quite a bit and now that the house was fully hers, they would be over quite a bit more . One boy was always particularly helpful, and hung out with her in the living room.. yeah he was duing the internet thing with all the others downstairs.. but he seemd to legitimately enjoy her company.  Soon things in the basement begun to get serious as the group of friends started landing a couple of programming contracts.. and in weeks turned it into an office .. They were all over quite a bit.. getting projects done, and working like a well oiled machine . One night she gets a little drunk, and is more then a little horny.. her vibrator just isnt doing it for her right now...  and she wants to be in control, and she needs it now.

Legend of the Big Fish

He was Legend in the cow college town. The local big shot, the local success, He had been a foot ball player, and took the local high school to there first ever state championship , handsome, cool. He was a big fish, in the small pond. After his senior year though he disapered for some months.. having gone to LA to explore another side of himself , the locals did not know that wile he was an athlete,his true talents laid in Music. It didn't take him long in the streets of LA to put together a Band with himself as the Lead Vocals .. The locals all sort of assumed that he was living life high on the hog, giving into hedonistic desires constantly,and wile he did .. explore.. he was milking stardom for everything that it had... Saving his money, always working on selling more tickets.. more T shirts.. more songs on iTunes.  Wile the rest of the band spent the time after the concert sleeping with the next groupie.. he was out there hawking wears ..and building the coffers.. because He understood that nothing lasts forever.

It was almost a decade of being a rock star before the band ceased to be, He knew it was coming... the Drummer had four kids with four girls... none of them were any were near legal age. The Bassist was so strung out that they had just been playing tapes of some one else playing for months... The Keyboardist was tired of living in the closet.. It pissed everyone off that the drop in sales of Rodger being gay was the last straw before the label dropped them.

He pored money back into the sleeper community,  built up the school, founded local factories to keep the economy.. and now.. after ten years of the spot light.. Hes ready to begin life were he left it.. He enrolls in the small town school... an even bigger fish.. in Just as small a pond. He was the big man on campus.. and acted like it .. he slept around more than a little bit.. but was having trouble finding a girl.. actually into his dark desires...rather than just put up with them.  That is until .. in the basment of the Music Building that bore his name ... so he had a key.. did he hear a girl ad libbing that Rhiana SandM song.. with added versus about about gags, breath control, and public perversity....

Prefect Mos

Exotic Role plays

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Dreams of Genie

A genie , like a fine wine, gains gets better with time.. as long as it is not used in that time. She was used only once, almost four thousand years before when she was came from the either. A young prince in what had but one wish, and that was for the finniest horse in all the world. After that she was lost. Asleep in the bottle she was almost continued to draw knowledge from the world, not relay awake, almost in a state of non being, . There were few of her kind left, most used so much that there power had ran out, having been found they were passed around till they were wished out.. but over the melen her power became nigh unlimited.

She could pull power from anywhere, and had more stored than she thought she could ever use.. and it had been a long time since any genie had pulled power from any were in close by universe, she would be akin to a god when found next. Her bottle was underneath the sand for a long time, than the river changed path and she floated to sea to and roamed the ocean before ore in the year 2009 on the coast of Oregon .

The bottle was glass, blue and pink, with a golden stopper at the end. Permittivity warm, the container sensed its surroundings and complied an image of thous around, the ones that did not notice it, learning the language quickly, and forming the body of what the Gene would take when claimed.

When the man who would pick the bottle up approached, the bottle already knew he would be its contents new master, and used some of the limited magics that it could to cause the rest of the beach to clear , leaving the two of them alone. The bottle rocked making noise to attract him closer. It allowed itself to be examined closely for a little bit of time before the stopper exploded out , its little gold chain holding it to the bottle and clanging against it.

At first sparkling water appeared to be flowing from it, turning quickly into a rose smelling pink smoke quickly, the smoke kept poring forth in huge billows forming a opaque cloud . Soon a tall blonde woman with long flowing locks of hair walked out of the smoke. She was smiling lightly , her body was tanned but Caucasian , her chest was ample and clad in a Pink triangle type bikini, and her hips bore a white wrap skirt. she looked down at herself for a moment turning as red as she could in embarrassment.

“What is thy bidding my master” said oddly with a valley girl type cadence floating and a bit aloof as well as a bit bubbly but with the words it sounding odd. Then again a woman that had not been there just came out of a pink cloud that seemed to come from a bottle, calling a stranger master, there was little of the situation that didn't seem odd.. even a bit campy like a mid sixties TV sitcom.  The cloud appeared to start to flow back down to her bare feet, her movements were perfect, smooth, deliberate as she began to bow, but moved her head to look at his eyes.

Her Eyes were a dark blue but the blue seemed to put off illumination, but the outlines of her eyes as well as the iris seemed to bot just be black, but also to absorb light from around the dark ares, just slightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little Mouse Tail.

Theve been roomates for a couple of years now, having met in college, and having a lot of the similar tastes actually. He always sort of had a crush on her, but she was a mouse he a cat, and that was just a bit taboo for everyone around, even in these days. Every day for the past six months he listened to her wine and bitch about not being able to get any... he kept telling her that she had to go out and meet people , go to bars and stuff.. that a man wasnt just going to fall into her lap.. that is till tonight.. he had just broken up with his girlfriend.. two days before he went into sexual overdrive. He was always horny.. but that night. He went right to his room wanting to not be tempted.. but she came into it under the guise of wanting to help him.. but only a few sentences in turned into a wining session about her lonley bed... He had heard enough enough.

Tonks had a rough day that day, his hormones were raising as were half the offices. He worked in a mostly Feline office, and had been there long enough were the cycles began to sink up. He was not a happy man.. Work did have an anti sex  rule , something not that uncommon really, but raerly so enforced. Other than that the job was great, and normally He would go to the his girls house and get the relief that he needed . Sadly she left him for another dude a few days before. He didnt have enough time to find a replacment.

Too add insult to injury he was going home to face his increadably whiny roomate. He loved her, he always had a thing for mouse antrhors.. and not just on his dinner plate. She trusted him, and they were close, and he would never eat her.. well.. he never thought about it at least.. not like in the mall.. He didnt hunt intellegent creatures, but had no problem eating them if they were being served.. and cinsidered hunting ferals, intelligent creatures who had decided to live like there animal cousins. Worse still is that she had been stuck on finding a boyfriend for oer a year, but never would do anything about it.

He was Black with orange accents tall, standing more than twice her length as well as an abnormaly prehensile and long tail for a cat, he joked that he had a monkey uncle.. the truth is he had a monkey great great grandfather . he was lithe, and liked climbing .  When he came home he went right to his room in order to avioid the roommate. He could smell her already.. he loved that smell but right now, this moment he couldnt think of anything worse for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stem punk outline.

Im thinking of a game set in the Wild Wild West. Think Stem Punk in a slightly pre Victorian era in the wild Wests of America.  Magic exists, but its not all that effective, expensive and ritualistic. And not many have any talent for it, there are cultural biases though, The Chinese tend to be verry good with Luck, and longevity magic, The native Americans tend to be good at Information gathering and Hiding. The Irish excellent at illusions , and so on.. but a very minor tone to it. Whats more important Is the Technology . Steam Power is every were, from Clock work servants and railroad slaves, To a steam operated pistol . To a fifty foot tall mechanical tarantella raiding Towns . So join me Yall, for your interest and creativity in this endeavor ... Different story lines will be discussed depending on the person wanting to play. All peoples and styles will be considered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Clock work Girl

He labored over her for nearly 18 years, since he turned 18. not all day every day, but little by little... studding the work of other masters, the clock work apprentice began shortly after he started his apprenticeship .. hed built other machines before.. some for war.. some for use.. even a couple intelegent machines before.. but nothing of this complexity , her skeleton was made of bronze, highly polished, she had skin.. heated .. it even surved a purpose.. oil from her motors would run under the skin and radiate out.. she wasn't covered.. no far from it just some parts.. on the front.. parts that he hoped she would allow him to touch. Yes he could build her to simply serve.. many had before him.. but he intended to give this clock will... it hadn't been done in generations.. but he found the right turning chain.. and it looked right... it was from the sirens house.. an artifact that he placed in her mind as one of the many many routines... he polished her gears.. some silver, some copper.. showing through many parts of her... he ran the test chain through her one last time.. perfect.  taking the.. well i suppose you could call it brain.. it took up more of her than anything put the perpetual motion generator and ran most of her body with its complex actions. locking it in place ... he takes the eyes.. not wanting them to be in place till just before she would become... hopefully alive.. placing them in then putting on the wig.. and covering her in a leather sheet.. having given her a sense of modesty.. I start to raise the platform .. disconnecting the temporary power.. to start to wait for a lightning bolt to activate you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Imaginarium of Lebanon Kansas USA

Admist the many golden fields of corn of Kansas, land so far and so even that the curvature of the earth can be tracked with the naked. An eternity of golden roads to everywhere,  America leads here. A small memorial constructed before the advent of GPS depicting were they thought the center was. Instead laying a few miles further west than that, landing In a Motel, the Sleepy Inn Motel, a nearly deserted, and penniless establishment. 

The owners of the Sleepy inn are a humble and modest older couple, who make ends meet themselves by growing there own food out back, and the occasional long time guest who stays to visit one of the towns three hundred or so residents. With no nearby real high way, and no major industry, the center never grew much, the whole area has the feeling of emptiness. Not Sorry, not joy, but an emptiness. This is not caused, as some of the gods have theorized by a lack of holiness of the site, instead the overabundance of it dulling the senses of even the eldest and most worshiped of deity.

It Is the Focal point of dreams and nightmares, specifically, the American dream , different and complex for everyone to answer, but the whole world at times seeming to have it. Freedom , Justice, Democracy and one must never over look a healthy dosage of American style opulence void of pomp and stance. The Focal point for all lays at the exact center , a mirror in room 6 of the hotel, a Mirror who placement seems odd in the room, but truth be told should the hotel be removed the Mirror would stand. It serves as a doorway, a fault in the fabric of the celestial  were the Dream is too powerful, and beginning , just beginning to break through to the mortal realm, Many have stepped through the gateway, some have returned, though never the same as they journeyed... the question becomes, will you go through the looking glass?

Prefect Mos

Extremely dark role plays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Dolcet Treaty.

The world was already in trouble, food resources were running thin, as were places to simply win. When it came down to it the war started in Texas, the state , without approval from the US government tried to annex Mexico. With that action whiten a week the Japanese invaded China , North Korea the south, India and Pakistan went live. Europe and Africa were the last to get involved, but they did.  The war dragged on for more than five years, killing even more of the dwindling male population the governments did some more engineering of there own on there males making them stronger, faster, more resilient.

Every government fell in time every last one, there was no winner, and luckily no nukes dropped.. all over the world slowly each world government faded during the war, army's continuing with there last orders long after the people in power were defeated. The republic of California was the last to fall. That's when the treaty of Dolcet was signed by two dozen of the leaders of government. It set out new rules, and new laws to govern the world.

At the conference some observations were made, the woman of the world , through some of the engineering had become more docile , more submissive. There were also a lot of them, more than ten thousand women were left for every man that was, however the world was still grossly overpopulated. There were few animals that were left, but for the most part there were enough in the major species for them to make an eventual recovery, if treated well.

The new world government had as a primary mission to lower the population of the world dramatic, but effectively. Woman would need to apply to become a breeder if they wished , otherwise they would be given shots to effectively turn off there reproductive organs . The application process was stringent and difficult, a Eugenics project at best. Seeing the need for food, especially meat, and that all animals would need for now be preserved Females would become a new food source. Man liked animals , but pets would be rare, genetic modification would be able to be used to make woman into hybrids. All woman would be owned, all of them. There closest male relative would own them, barring that would be tested out into different lotteries for placement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bimbofication
She was always a little stuck up, But oddly not by choice her friends were always of the ultra Christian variety.. just how it happened . She always felt like she was being prudish and uptight about things.  She never felt like she was being herself.. holding her true feelings in for so long just didn't feel right.  She looked at other girls with envy.. girls that her friends always looked down on .. sluty ones.. dumb ones.. deep down she wanted to be a bimbo. Then it happened ... one of her friends dads came on to her.. and she didn't stop it.. helped hide the affair, and loved it.. soon though they were caught.. all her friends rejected her. A few YEARS of trying to get them back failed... but soon she knows that it's a lost lost cause. She always read filth in private.. and is well versed .. but almost not at all experinced in sexuality.. and goes looking for the perfect dom to turn her into the bimbo that she craves to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xaviers School for Girls.

Deep in the woods of Canada lays St. Xavier's Academy for Girls. It used to be a fairly exclusive school , very tough academics , and producing very refined Girls that would have fantastic marriage prospects. Xavier's though did not keep up with the times, it still services a fairly exclusive clientele.. but its no longer for there prized daughters, the ones that are going to make something of themselves.. instead it services as a repository of trouble students from other catholic boarding schools, as well as upper middle class to rich children of parents afraid of that child's adoration of Paris Hilton. To this new mission.. they have been to this point an utter failure.. this year.. this year there going to try something new..something unique.. something extreme. Having hired an Expert on BDSM and humiliation m and having gotten extensive waivers filed , they have given the the new expert free reign to Punish the girls how he sees fit.. train them.. and generally treat them like the little whores they pretend to be.

The Office Toy

It had been a little wile since she had been laid off from the last company where she worked. It was one of the companies that failed in the banking fiasco. It didn't take too many interviews to discover that more than a few pictures from her office exploits turned up on a simple Google search for her name. That didn't stop her from trying though .. she figured one of these days the little bitch in HR wouldn't know how to use Goggle, and miss something. It was nearing the time when her severance package was running out when she revived what at first she thought was a call back , it was for a prestiegous Law firm.. in Seattle. It was only after she hung up that she relised that it wasn't a call back.. she hadn't even applied there , they had sought her out .. and were paying for a Business class flight to Seattle, as well as accommodation at a four star hotel for the interview. The interviews went great, everyone was very pleased with her.. but .. during the final part.. the paperwork part .. the Bimbo Blonde HR assistant turned her monitor to show the newbie a picture... it was of you . tied to a chair, blind folded, mouth in a ring gag.. lips dripping with cum... your hands still typing on the keyboard.. and asked "Is this you?"

Prefect Mos

For Pictures without too much plot yet.

Prefect Mos

Prefect Mos