Obsession of the Businessman... [F for M Dominate Male]

Started by Ashleebabe, May 13, 2012, 10:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

His Obsession

"She is there; I can see her sitting on the bench as she does daily. She has no idea that I am her admire, no idea that I want her so fiercely that it burns too deep within my soul. I send her all that she desires and she had returned it all. Does she not want me to love her? I need to have her, keep her safe within my own home. I am rich enough that I can have her there well taken care of. She would want for nothing anymore.

I see her in my dreams, both waking and at night. I need her to know how much she means to me. I need to show her that I am her man. My rules will be strict, but she will    know it is for her own good. Tonight is the night that she will come to me."

This story is about one man's obsession and the girl who gets placed into his care. He manipulates her father to send to his building as his personal assistant, maneuvers her  into his home, and slowly begins to seduce her. He is the young entrepreneur of a multimillion company but has issues with women.

She is young, fresh out of college student who needs to start her life within the real world. I would like for this to be a dark romance with obsession. Drugging her into staying the night or cause her apartment to be condemned or burned down making her go to his place. She will eventually have to come to crave her independence from him, making him go mad over it.

I would like a Dominant Male who is comfortable playing a young, jealous, controlling and rich business man who is obsessed with a woman he saw from afar. He would be around 28 and she is to be about 23. 

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

I would like someone who is a frequent poster. This has been consuming my muse lately

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

Currently still open. My muse has not been sated and its driving me mad!

Norwegian One

Hey Ashlee :) Do you still need someone for this? ;)
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Ashleebabe

Hey Sweets, sent you a PM with information in it!  :-*