Sex is like...

Started by Gosco, March 15, 2010, 11:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gosco

This is a fun game I used to play when I did improv comedy back in the day.

Based on the item the person before you gave, you have to finish the sentence "Sex is like..." And then provide a word for the next person

Word: Toaster.

Sex is like a toaster...You wait and wait until eventually it shoots out!

For the next person...Scary Movies.
What would the world be like without the creative? Always the same.

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

Lucinda

You know its going to be disappointing once the monster is revealed? The worst actors scream loudest?
Its all about atmosphere, plot and makeup?

This working for anyone? :-) ok why is sex like visiting disney world?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

CaptainErotica

Because there is always lot's of thrills and you can never get enough.

Why is sex like a box of chocolates?

Lucinda

You never know what you are going to get seems a bit trite. How about Everyone rushes to get to the bottom layer?

Why is sex like going on safari?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

CaptainErotica

Because sometimes, it's a jungle down there.... :D

Why is sex like riding a bike?

Lucinda

No jungles around here tarzan :-)

Sex is like riding a bike because the faster you ride, the sweatier you get. Oh and you never forget how.

Why is sex like going to church?

Talia

Sex is like going to church because you pray that things will work out and when they do you scream and re-choice. Some times screaming out God's name....

Why is sex like is like riding a roller coaster!
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Lucinda

Generally plenty of excitement, breathlessness, ups and downs, and often you don't know where its going next.

Why is having sex like learning a new language?

CaptainErotica

Because it's full of ups and downs and very thrilling.

Why is sex like the internet?

Talia

Sex is like the internet because you never know what your going to get, how good, or with whom, or how. With simple mind manipulation can still get the results you want.. In your head you can paint a picture of what you want... making the results always a win.

Why is sex like pizza??
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Lucinda

Because its always possible to pay to get it delivered, but works better homemade and nice and spicy. Sausage optional ;-)

Why is having sex like learning a foreign language?

CaptainErotica

Because at first your clueless, but Practice makes perfect.

Why is sex like homemade bread?

((Sorry about earlier, I must have been typing when you posted.))

Lucinda

A lot of skilled kneading produces plenty of rising and a tasty end product. And it tends to be a messy process but well worth it. And you can get machines to do the hard work for you!

Why is having sex like the movie Alien?

Esoteric Myobi

(I have never seen the movie but guessing from the short summary...)

Because you never know what you'll find while diggin' for gold?

Why is having sex like a donut?

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Lucinda

Both require a great filling to be worthwhile.

Why is having sex like cleaning a floor?

Esoteric Myobi

Because you get all nice and clean, prepped up and step back with a sigh of satisfaction only to get dirty in half the time it took to clean up (get ready).

Why is sex like a cup of coffee?

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Lucinda

Because once you try it you want it regularly for life.

Why is having sex like a long ocean voyage?

Talia

Because it's not how long it takes to get there, but enjoying the wonder ride to get there....

Why is sex like an ice cube?

On's & Off's
A&A

Gosco

Sex is like an ice cube because it makes your nipples hard.

Why is sex like a football game?

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

Lucinda

Because its lots of fun but dangerous without the right equipment. Oh and it can also be a spectator sport :-)

Why is sex like writing a letter?

Gosco

Sex is like writing a letter, because when you do it by yourself you hand can get cramped and hurt.

Why is sex like cheerleading?

Beguile's Mistress

Sex is like cheerleading because the best results happen with encouragement.

Sex is like riding a train.

Gosco

Sex is like riding a train, because sometimes there isn't much to do but look out the window and wait for it to end.

Why is sex like a trash can?

CCgirlie19

Sex is like a trash can because it comes from something that can go bad and you throw it away and have to get another.

Why is sex like a litter of kittens?

Lucinda

It can be sweet and lots of fun with stroking, but its also messy and requires responsibility.

Why is having sex like riding a water slide?