Harry Potter Canon Characters (m/m) Long term - literate

Started by ModernRevolution, October 27, 2019, 10:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModernRevolution

Hi! First post here, but here goes!

I'm looking for some good Harry Potter rps. I play as Harry and I'm looking for someone who can play as Severus, Lucius, Tom Riddle/Voldemort, Draco, Newt or Remus.

I am literate to advanced literate and I love detail. I will write between a paragraph to around five usually, but I will match my partner. Absolutely no one liners, though. Please have good grammar, punctuation and dueling. I can understand typos and autocorrect mistakes, but try to keep them at a minimum. I absolutely will not rp with someone in anything but third person.

I've got quite a few plots, but I would also love to brainstorm with my partner and come up with a plan that works for both of us that we're both excited over. Aus are fine with me, but I prefer them to be magical to some extent.

What I love
Creature aus/creature inheritance
Magical mishaps that bring our characters together
Potion accidents
Arranged/forced marriage
Veelas c:
Smol Harry
Dark themes
Omegaverse
Lots more!

What I don't like
Non-magical aus, usually
Dark! Harry
Excessive Bashing (Weasley, Dumbledore, Ginny, etc)
Bringing technology into Hogwarts/heavily magical areas
Het
Ooc muses (Tom Riddle is not going to wear a mullet and do keg stands at a pureblood party, yes that actually happened to me)

What I will play
    -Kinks
       -Size difference, Harry being smaller
       -A bit of rough sex
       -Light bondage
       -Knotting
       -Come inflation
       -Hermaphrodite! Harry
       -Bestiality
       -Double penetration
       -Probably more, just ask

-Non-kinks
  -Mpreg
  -Rape
  -Kidnapping/prisoner
  -Anxiety pressing/holding (Weighted blankets, but someone holding down/restraining the anxious person)
  -Fated mates/chosen mates
  -Lots more!

ABSOLUTELY NO RPING IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18)
I'm 25, so I don't need to register on that list, no thank you.

For where to rp, by and far I prefer Facebook messenger, but I will give rping here a try.

I'm not sure what else to put, so maybe I'll add a sample of my writing.

It had been a close call, his return to Hogwarts. It had taken him almost the entire summer after the war ended up figure out his decision. On one hand, he could go right into the auror corps, Kingsley had already told him that they needed new aurors to replace the ones killed during the war and their experience on the front lines meant that he and Ron would fly through basic training. On the other, he was still so young. He was barely of age and he felt like the world had weighed on his shoulders for so long. What was one more year before he began his career? He could still go into the corps, just after a year of nothing but the calming regularity of an uneventful school year.

So September first saw him Flooing into Headmistress McGonagall's office around the time the regular students were disembarking the scarlet Hogwarts Express. He had wanted to ride it one last time, but the thought of so many people, so many hands trying to shake his and head craning to see him and he had broken down and accepted McGonagall's offer of her fireplace for those eighth year students who wanted to avoid the noise and stress of the platform.

Down in the Great Hall, he had quickly found Hermione and a semi-reluctant Ron at the newest table right under the Head Table and he had slid into the seat to greet old friends and marvel over the fact that all the eighth years were to sit at the same table, though McGonagall encouraged everyone at the welcoming feast to mix and mingle and kindle friendships between all houses. The farce of a rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin would be over.

Now, nearly two weeks of classes later, having settled into their schedule and their new shared dorms, the eighth years all sat as the Great Hall emptied out, specially requested to stay behind after dinner.

Once the hall was empty except for their year, McGonagall came down from the Head Table and gave them all a look over that held a bit of fondness. "As I suspect you already know, you are not ordinary students. Nor have any of you ever been. You have weathered an especially harrowing time during your tenure at Hogwarts and come out on the back end of it alive at the very least." She glanced down the length of them, pulling a scroll from her wide sleeve. "A new curriculum will be established tonight. In the real world, you will be expected to work together, to accomplish great tasks and to share your knowledge and strengths with others. You are not ordinary students and thus an ordinary schedule will not do. From tonight onward, you will be partnered together with another eighth year with whom you will share all of your work." She cut off any groans with a sharp look that expected them to act like the grown adults they were. "Fear not. You will be graded according to your own work and your contributions and not according to your cumulative work. If your partner is not up to snuff, they will not affect your grades, though I expect you are all aware that they are less important this year." She continued on past Hermione's offended sound.

"Your objective is a thesis in addition to your N.E.W.T.s that you will sit at the end of the year. Due to your disrupted education, a thorough examination into a subject related to your chosen course of work will help your tremendously in finding a career with good prospects. Find something to research, something you are passionate about. It may or may not relate to your partner's, but from my own research, it undoubtedly will. Together, you will both research and explore and immerse yourself in the knowledge you will need while working together in each of your classes. Further suggestions for your thesis requirements will be given to you tomorrow."

"Pardon me, Headmistress, but suggestions?" Hermione asked, her brows scrunched up lightly.

Minerva nodded. "Suggestions. You are all grown, you know how to do schoolwork. This is not purely for your professors. This is for yourself and your future. You will show yourself to future employers with this thesis or to future peers in your field. No two thesis are the same and none of them follow a strict rubric. There is no need for us to try to force you to follow one now."