F Wanting to Try Pony/Puppy/Kitten Play with M Character

Started by Star Safyre, October 30, 2010, 12:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Safyre

Hello!

I wanted to share a craving I had.  I have little experience with bondage and none with animal play, but I confess my interests are piqued.  Though new to the kink, I consider myself a literate and flexible role-play partner.  Become familiar with my O/Os (found in my sig) and post style, please, before contacting me.  Please PM me if you are interested in exploring this with me.

~Paws-On Learning~
-Modern Earth
-F/M
-Bondage, Collaring, Sub Training, Puppy/Kitten/Pony Play.

Maggie loved animals all her life.  After graduating, she knew her single mom didn't have the resources to send her to college to become a vet.  Fortunately, Maggie finds a veterinarian or [dog/cat] handler who would be willing to take on an intern, even providing room and board.  After a few weeks of on-site training, her mentor suggests that Maggie become more in tune with the animals' understanding of the world.  Maggie learns quickly that her mentor's [kennel/barn] is not what she exactly thought it was.  Forced to live as a [pony/cat/dog], Maggie is punished for speaking, kept in bondage (cage or stall), subjected to training, and "bred" with other "animals" like herself.  Soon, Maggie emotionally adapts to her new life, learning to enjoy the sexual and emotional rewards of her trainer.  Once properly trained, Maggie is "shown" at special secret shows for human pet enthusiasts.  The competition is tense and Maggie is tested in ways she had never imagined.

I would not be interested in playing a furry or antho character, only a unmodified human forced to live as pampered animal.  Though there would be sexual contact with the other "animals" for the expressed purpose of breeding, I would not be interested in actually playing out any form of pregnancy.  My character would be kept in bondage, trained to live as an animal, used for mutual sexual pleasure, and made to compete in shows.  I would not be interested in exploring any Extreme themes at this time.

I would play the female intern/animal-in-training; I'm seeking an author to write for the male veterinarian/handler.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

cirdanf

www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)