Adventures of the SuperFuta! [futa X GM]

Started by wigglebiscuit, July 13, 2019, 03:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

Do you like playing opposite a strong, futanari woman? Would you like to experience some bad ends at the hands of said strong futanari woman? Then do I have the RP for you!

Some *currently undecided* event turns my character into both a superhero and a futanari with a raging libido. What follows is a Jessica Jones-style street level superhero detective tale wherein MC brings justice to the downtrodden by sticking both literally and figuratively to the bad guys.

We will share equal load of the creative process. You will play the bad guys, I will play the Futa. Other characters can be shared equally between us. If you want, you can create a sidekick as well.

Obviously, the smut ratio will be higher than normal, but I would prefer a healthy amount of story as well, including dramatic moments. Also a balanced ratio of humor and darkness. I would prefer for MC not to be overpowered, having reasonable weaknesses, though what that might be is up for discussion.

The story can start with a short prologue in which an otherwise normal girl gets turned into a crime-fighting super-futa. I’d like to hear any ideas you might have on that.

To add to the tension, MC can either be in her senior year of high school (making her 17-18) or freshman year of college, making it necessary for her to hide both her identity and her new appendage!

If this story interests you, please see my O/Os to check compatibility and send me a PM. Please do not post in this thread. Please have a care for grammar and spelling, and have the availability to commit to a longer term story.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Delicious plot bunnies below. All links NSFW. Click at your own risk!

Another possible costume
Invisible thief gets her just desserts
MC tracks a badguy back to his lair
Another conquered foe
contemplating his life choices
I don’t know what’s happening here, but I like it!
Black Widow having a rough go of it
Futa Harley Quinn anyone? (possible villain)
Trying to keep it down in school
Shh! Suck quietly!
A quick moment of passion between Super and Sidekick

wigglebiscuit