Wolfy's roleplay and picture prompts. :3 (Most pictures NSFW) (M/F, F/F)

Started by Wolfy, February 02, 2014, 05:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Wolfy

Definetly want to use one of these two in a roleplay, though I'm not sure what yet. ^0^

Wolfy

"Foul dragon, I've come to rescue the princess!" "Brave Knight, thank you, but your princess is me. *smooch*"

Wolfy

Random Craving, and that's a hunter/protector x werewolf RP kind of thing.

My character (male or female) would be a relatively young hunter of paranormal creatures, creatures that exist in the darkness of the world...Ghosts, Werewolves, Vampires, they all are actually real (In fact all legends are) and my character is part of an organization that hunts down those that go rogue and decide not to follow the rules.

He/she meets your character through an unfortunate event, a nightclub visit that turns from fun and dancing to your character being attacked by a rogue Werewolf that mine fends off, however your character is bitten in the process.

Rather than putting you down, like most would do in such a situation, my character takes pity on yours and, after her initial transformation, decides to bring her into a world that she had no idea existed right under her nose, into an organization that is meant to protect the light from the dark, and also try to assist her in controlling her powers, lest she be put down like a rabid dog if she loses control.

Plenty of adventure, romance, sex....^0^ Anyone up for a fun time?

Wolfy

New Picture!

:D

Original Thread had her listed as a queen of cats, and I'd have to agree...a lovely woman gifted with cat-grace and cat-like features that prowls the night, what could she meet up with in the alleys? Perhaps another young woman or man to start a romantic relationship with? How cat-ish is she? Does she go into heat, does she love fish and milk? Perhaps she has 9 lives? ;3

^0^

Wolfy

Wolfy

an FxF Red Riding Hood Story? ;3

All the better to eat you indeed......

Dragon-Girl x Lamia Princess, perhaps?

Slimegirl x Girl. ^0^ Me as the slime. ;3

Mermaid x Dog/Cat Girl? Sea Creature x Land Creature? ;3

Perhaps she can temporarily gain legs but they change back when she has water touch her legs or aroused?

Also!!!
Looking for an Alien Princess x Human Girl RP. PM me for details if interested.

Vanetias

Quote from: Wolfy on March 11, 2015, 01:13:45 PM

Ooh, I love this picture...^0^ The guy's surprised face, her surprised look as well.

Brother walking in on sister?

Student walking in on Teacher (Or Vice Versa. :p)

Friend walking in on friend?

....Plenty of ideas!....though I'm sure there are more variety than just this. xD

That idea looks nice to try. May I try that idea, with a few plot twists here and there.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Wolfy

I'm looking for a roleplay or two so if you see anything that you like just message me. :3

Wolfy

Just a new post for some Christmas or winter themed RP's wanted. ;3 Along with of course anything within this topic, here are a few new pictures (Up for either you or I playing the characters shown, just like the others. ;3):

1.:

Santa left two pets under the tree for you this year. ;3

2.:

Interspace travel is always a boring thing. Long hours of nothing to look at but stars. Sure you could always go into hypersleep, but where's the fun in that? Better to pick up an unsuspecting earthling and bring them along for a trip of fun and adventure, yeah? ;3

3.:

Similar to the above, only our characters are members of a full crew. A harpy-mechanic x Crew member RP is always wanted. ^0^

4.:

"S-Stupid Angel Agency...W-When they sent me down here they never said you'd be on the beach...sigh...Ahem. Hello! I am your own personal Guardian Angel, sent down to help you with your troubled life. Please treat me well, so that we can work together and make things better for you!......N-Now can I get some new clothes?"

summoner2183

Hey Wolfy... you have some nice plot ideas or inspirations here. Mind if we talk about some of them? How do I Pm you some of the pics that I am interested in?

Wolfy

Oh you can just PM me with their location in the thread. ;3

Or Right click, click save image address, then send them to me with an [img] [ /img] tag without the space. ;3

Wolfy

Super Craaaving....;3 A love story between a slime girl and guy...or girl...or futa! :D

MxF, FxF, Or Futa x F, everyone loves a slime girl..;3

Wolfy

Certainly a lovely scene at the hot springs. Perhaps a knight stumbles upon a dragon-girl? Or perhaps two people are traveling together, with one accidentally peeping on the other? xD

This has a few possibilities. ;3

And still super craving the slime girl romance story up above. ;3

And an Oni x Elf Girl romance is also nice. The Size difference is cute. ;3

Wolfy

Idea that I've had for over a year, though every time I start it it kind of goes away. lol

Madam Arachne's School for Girls, a monster girl academy where young (16+) monster girls are sent for an education on both human society and about themselves and their lore. It's a prestigious school with a uniform and everything, and welcomes all monster girls no matter the type, providing accommodations for any possible race of monster girl.

We would be class mates, and at this point there are two options.

One is both of us being monster girls, while the other is the school opening it's doors for the first time to allow human girls to attend as well, possibly as a cultural exchange program.

Either way, I saw this as being an FxF or Futa x F Roleplay. ^-^

Wolfy

Wolfy

summoner2183

Wolfy

Wolfy

I am seriously craving a Pokemon RP Right now. <3 Trainer x Trainer, more than likely, though Trainer x Pokemon could also be a possibility.

Wolfy

For your services as the queen's guard, you have been requested to service the princess in all of her....ah.....needs.  Do you accept?

Found in: ;3
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=175937.4050

Wolfy

This is your high school graduation present from your best friend:  Your best friend!  Surprised?  Well, her parents have agreed to pay for you two to room together in a dorm at college!

Totally up for playing Futa present or F recipient. xD

Taken shamelessly from:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166974.1850