Wolfy's roleplay and picture prompts. :3 (Most pictures NSFW) (M/F, F/F)

Started by Wolfy, February 02, 2014, 05:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

And lo, Wolfy was born a-new with a new computer after being away for a long time! >.<

Wolfy

My Little Toy.
Who doesn't want their own little robot? Someone to do things for you, to do things with you. Well Protostar Corp is here to make your dreams come true. Introducing M17Z1, the loyal robotic partner of your dreams. Anatomically correct and with a lovely unique appearance, M17Z1 will be your partner and toy until you grow tired of her. Each day you spend with our lovely Robot is a day you are guaranteed to enjoy, and a day that she will learn better how to please you!*

*Robot not Guaranteed to gain sentience and a will of her own. If she does so, please contact Protostar immediately for a replacement of your defective unit.

The tomb.
It was supposed to be a routine mission. Examine a newly discovered Sith Tomb, collect some artifacts, and get the hell out of there before things started coming alive. Those places were freaky as hell, just like their masters. Well, routine didn't include finding a Sith acolyte that had been abandoned by her master, given to the will of the council within the tomb, a group of Force Ghosts that have went insane. Seeing the young woman stranded and alone, a Bounty hunter(Or smuggler) can't just leave her, can he? But what might lurk deep within the shy girl's mind...a possible possession?

Lost Tribe
Ah, the Caribbean. A paradise on earth, at least to some. A dangerous place to others, especially pilots. The Bermuda Triangle, a strange place where planes seemed to disappear....but what if they didn't just disappear, but crash landed upon an island? An undiscovered, untraceable Island inhabited by Island Women that have rarely ever seen a man(Or Futa) before! A discovery like this could be the finding of a lifetime for a young Pilot...but will they let him leave?

The Devil is in the details.
What is a young graphics designer to do? She had wished with all her heart to have the skill to succeed in her field. Never being the religious type, she had even promised away her soul to get her dream....and low, over night, her skills in graphical design did improve! Suddenly she was able to call forth works of art the likes of which no one had ever seen, and yet....why were they here? A trio showed up at her door, a young man and two women, and said that they were here to collect on her debt. Midori had been very careful to pay things with Scholarships and other forms of money, never incurring any debt, so she figured these three were playing some prank. She shut the door in their faces....then immediately freaked out as they simply walked through it and the walls. The young man became angry, yelling that she was to pay her debt to them right then and there, declaring themselves agents of Satan, the legendary Team Cerberus, those that collect a debt no matter what.

The young woman argued with him, saying that even if that was the case, her dream still hadn't come true...she was still a lowly college student, and no where near completing her magnificent dream of being the best in the world. The two women looked at each other behind their leader, who grumbled and growled, but was unable to say anything to this argument...the deal had been for her to achieve her dream after all, and with a contract so vague....

So here now they find themselves, Three Demons and a Young College student. All within the same apartment together. Team Cerberus never returns without their mark, after all...so they were going to stay with her until she finally was ready to give up her soul per the contract!

Wolfy

Morning Surprise.
Ah, the life of a single person. Being single has it's perks,  such as being able to do what you want, when you want...but companionship is nice as well. Which is why, rather than deal with a messy person, you instead opted to go with a messy animal, a lovely dog or cat. However, after a few nights, thoughts turn to wishes, wishing that your animal was somehow...more special than others, that they were an actual person. Low and behold, the next night, as you wake up, you notice a heavy arm across your chest, and open your eyes to find a beauty or two sleeping beside you in the bed, your favorite pet-turned-furry. :3

Voyeur.
It was a simple thing...capture some pictures, sell them away...nothing dirty, except the pictures of course. But when you found yourself looking at a lovely otter bottom in the shower, you simply couldn't help but approach her. Showing the photos and video, you calm ask her to do things for you in order to keep them from getting out, and with no choice, she complies. :3

These are two plots that I just tossed together (To bump this thread. ;3) But any plot within this thread is open. <3

Wolfy

Totally looking for a Pokemon RP right now. I've got an idea if anyone is interested....Won't involve Pokephilia, unless my partner wants to do that. Otherwise, it'll be either FxF or MxF Trainer x Trainer.

So...PM me if interested, or interested in any of my other pictures or plots. ^_^

Wolfy

Mm..Some more pictures! Possibly to inspire a Pokemon (Or other) RP?

And this little guy:

Such a cute little sub, no?

Behindthemask75

I think it's safe to say that you have my attention. PM me to set up details?
Check my O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=311723.0

If I'm not replying fast enough for you, check here first: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214700.0

Wolfy

^ mmm...would love to get a plot for this lovely Pugilist/Monk. :3

ShanaTheIV

A lot of those pics are impairing! Are you still in the mood for a lamia story?

Wolfy

I saw this in another thread and just haaaad to add it to my growing list of plotless pictures. ^-^

Lightshock16

Hmmmm I'd be interested to hear what ones your interested in doing still :)

Wolfy

Quote from: Lightshock16 on October 12, 2014, 11:03:47 AM
Hmmmm I'd be interested to hear what ones your interested in doing still :)

That would be all of them. :3

Wolfy

Another batch of lovely Monster girls I wouldn't mind roleplaying....or roleplaying with.

Aiyanna

Sad to say your plots didn't hit the spot for me, but can I just say

I HEART YOUR PROFILE PIC.

Mulan=myfave
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

Wolfy

Whooo more pictures

So, the obvious question is, why is she in the rain? Why is she stripping down as rain pours down? Is someone off screen making her do this, or what? :3

Also:

A lovely yuri image from Read or Die. Would love to play a mousy papermaster and her super-spy lover. :3

Wolfy

And of course what Wolf would be complete with out a Red Riding hood?

He's so savage...she seems to not care at all. ;3 The story behind this couple is surely something amazing.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Looking for a Pokemon RP, a romance story between two trainers...or possibly a trainer and Magma/Rocket Grunt/Executive? :3

Wolfy

Also looking for something else as well, a Kind of Alien x Human RP where the Alien is a monster girl (Preferably a Slime girl, but I'm open to suggestion. ;3)

Basically, both of our characters races have been in an intergalactic war for what seems like a century. Finally tired of the fighting, a peace deal is brokered between the two worlds, with the contingency that the princess from one shall marry the princess from another. Since Earth obviously doesn't have a royal system at this point but doesn't want to anger or jeopardize the peace treaty by denying this, they decide to send my character as an Ambassador to your world, to marry your character and live with her.

The Roleplay would basically follow their day to day life, a romantic tale of one person estranged and very far from home, and a princess who knows that she has to love this strange creature known as a 'Human' to appease her people and her father....though she finds loving such a curiosity is fairly easy (Hopefully! :D)

Now, monster girls are known for their promiscuity and sexual appetite....I'll let you decide what kind of appetite she has. xD

ALSO, I would be willing for our roles to be reversed, with you playing the human and me playing the Monster Girl for this roleplay. :3

I hope someone is interested in this, because it's a large craving for me. :3

Wolfy

Still craving a good Pokemon RP. :3 Trainer x Trainer, Trainer x Gym Leader, Trainer x Pokemon....I'm open for most things. ;3

Wolfy

Ooh, I love this picture...^0^ The guy's surprised face, her surprised look as well.

Brother walking in on sister?

Student walking in on Teacher (Or Vice Versa. :p)

Friend walking in on friend?

....Plenty of ideas!....though I'm sure there are more variety than just this. xD

Etherealgirl

I love your stuff! :3 If you ever wanna do something with Femboy involved, let me know.

catherinehellfire

Hey Wolfy, I was wondering if you'd either be up for the pet into furry plot with the sub boy or the college FxFuta one?
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Wolfy

Quote from: catherinehellfire on March 11, 2015, 01:39:42 PM
Hey Wolfy, I was wondering if you'd either be up for the pet into furry plot with the sub boy or the college FxFuta one?

Actually right now I've got quite a few roleplays I need to answer, so for now I'm not looking for anything just yet. ^0^ But maybe later. ^-^

Wolfy

Wolfy

Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Firstly, I'd like to apologize to whomever it was that had this idea first, because I know you're out there!

So, I've been thinking about this RP and whether or not I'd like to do a group game or just a 1 v 1 game on it, but I guess it depends on interest.

Essentially the world is in trouble again, and the Avatar has been reborn...however something is different. The Avatar spirit is split in two, reborn into a boy and girl that are able to control only 2 of the four elements. The two find themselves drawn to each other, and have to unite in order to save the world. :3

Very, very rough outline, but details will be hashed out in the future. :3