Wolfy's roleplay and picture prompts. :3 (Most pictures NSFW) (M/F, F/F)

Started by Wolfy, February 02, 2014, 05:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Hello, hello....been a while since I made a thread like this. PM me if you're interested in anything I post here...all pictures are up for discussion, of course. <3

Plots:
1. The carnival, or the circus if you prefer, is always such a magical place....the acrobats soaring through the air, the attractions that come along with it. But one place has always been more magical than most, and that is the House of Mirrors. It really is almost like being transported to another world, where the only thing that exists is you, and multiple copies of yourself. Well, what if one of those copies did come to life? A mirror version of yourself, one that is opposite in personality, but completely attracted to you....

That's it for plots...for the moment.

Now for the pictures! :D

Wolfy

Wolfy

xD Want!

Or possibly a guy has to crossdress at an All girl's school, and two girls find out his secret, one shy, one arrogant and mighty. :3

Wolfy

So, new Roleplay Idea involving a Bandit and a Guardian of some object of power:

Imagine, if you will, being alone for 700+ years, left to guard The Fountain of Youth within an enchanted forest. The Fountain gives life to the forest, and without it the forest would die. Bandits have tried to steal the cup that contains the magic, flowing waters, but you, as the guardian, have defended it day in and day out. One day, another Bandit comes along, one that is persistent that most. Even after you force him away, he continues to come back, and even manages to take the cup from it's pedestal. You plead with him as he raises the cup to his lips, telling him that the forest will rot and wither away without it's waters.....and he stops, slowly lowering the cup. He even hands it back to you, which is something that takes you completely by surprise.

:3 Something of an idea inspired by a Manga I was reading....Within the story, the Bandit and Guardian begin to talk, and a romance between the two begins to blossom...though how will it work, since she is tied to the Fountain, forever having to guard it?

Wolfy

Mmm..another idea hit me while I was in the car. This one is before modern times in a fantasy setting, where there are slaves and other such things.

My character would be a slave, conscripted into Gladitorial-esque games. A rippling physique toned from days-on-end of combat and fights. He bares a few scars from his battles, but he has also been nearly undefeated the entire run. This is why he is chosen to go on a quest, and why your character is sent along with him. You see, your character will be his Moderator, a limiter, if you will. My character is supernaturally strong, but has seals upon him that can only be temporarily lifted by your character, who can of course fight on her own as well. He's chosen to go on a quest that, by all rights, is a suicide mission that everyone on the council is hoping he will die in to finally be rid of him, as the Gladiator games aren't doing the job. However, they also see the need to get the job done, which is where your character comes in. She's been instructed to abandon him as soon as they reach their destination and he engages the enemy forces, leaving him to die while also letting him use his full power to make sure the job gets done in secret while the enemy is distracted.

However, the two have a long trip ahead of them, and perhaps as the move along in their journey, your character could find it harder and harder to keep her mission in her mind, where he has to be killed/left to die...perhaps she starts to learn more about him, and that changes her view not only on him, but slaves/gladiators as well? :3

Wolfy

Wolfy

Wolfy

Wolfy

A lovely meeting between two friends/lovers? :3

Also:

A possible egyptian princess or queen? ;3

Wolfy

Hmm..she looks ready for combat. A possible fantasy adventure story? :3

Wolfy

I have a super craving for a Slice of Life style Roleplay between a human male/female (My character) and a monster girl of your choice (Lamia, mermaid, or Slime girl preferred)

:3 Super, Mega, Ultra Chick-I mean Craving.

Wolfy

I also crave Human x Furry roleplays most of the time, though I never really find anyone that's interested in them...or at least, anyone interested in being the furry character in question. o3o

Wolfy

Yes another (Mostly) human x Furry Pictures. <3

Such a craving......Possibly something during Mating season? :3

Wolfy

Vercile

Wolfy

Hi Hi! It's Wolfy again with another couple of pictures, both of which are NSFW!!! And of course another craving....

First of all, the craving....I used to have a really nice Alien x Human RP way back when, about a Slime/Shapeshifting Alien princess that is betrothed/wed to a Human Woman/Futa who has to move to her planet, which is habitable, and acclimate to her new life with her bride/new lover as part of a treaty of peace between the two races. This is something I'd love to do again.

Now, as for the pictures:

This first one is of course between a Futanari and her catgirl, pregnant lover....something involving the two of them could be fun. :3

And the lovely second picture is of course between two college age girls in a boarding school, with one being a Futa while the other is pure woman. ;3

The Futa could also be swapped into a Male that is forced to Crossdress in order to blend in, possible due to some mix up? :3

Well, there are the ideas...if anyone would like to do the Alien x Human RP, please PM me! :3

Wolfy

Another Idea would be the opposite of the Alien RP, where in I play an Alien that is brought to Earth to marry either a Male, Female, or Futanari human, to see if she can adapt to and learn about the human culture/customs. :3

Wolfy

I don't have a plot for this lovely catgirl, but I'll be damned if I don't want to use her.

KnightNelson20

So many fun ideas Wolfy! :) the temptations! dm me so we can talk more on them!

Wolfy

KnightNelson20

I cant decide which picture i like most. and im flipping through my pics to see if i have any good matches but im too indecisive. What if i pick a few pics and post them up and we can come up with something?!?!

Wolfy

Quote from: KnightNelson20 on May 05, 2014, 10:00:21 PM
I cant decide which picture i like most. and im flipping through my pics to see if i have any good matches but im too indecisive. What if i pick a few pics and post them up and we can come up with something?!?!

pm them too me :P

Wolfy

Two lovely cat girls, wrapped in the throws of passion....could it be mating season? An experiment between friends? A heated spat between enemies? ;3

LoveCandle

Have to say wolfy I love the to see what furry you would like me to play. I am up for a game and I like most of the ideas.
Trust me... you will never forget me