Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prototype

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Cassiopeia

Scribbles

AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Captain Maltese

Metal Gear Solid 4 OST - Love Theme (Full)

Over and over and over... it fits my mood. And I don't mean a romantic one.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Fae Brin

The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

grdell

Actually, at this moment, I'm just listening to the blizzard winds outside. They're pretty damn harsh right about now...
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Cassiopeia

DiverseDesires

Always liked this song, from when I heard the Etta James version - it was  in the right key for me, so it stuck for singing too, just found this version and it's keeping me company, with some good memories

Christina Aguilera - Something's Got a Hold On Me (Burlesque)

Christina Aguilera - Something's Got a Hold On Me (Burlesque)

Prototype

Chaosengine

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Obsidian Isolabella

Gah, sorry, wrong video. >.<

+Edits+

EPICA - Unleashed

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Lithos

Trololo guy Edward Khil (Mr. trololo)

They could tell me all my loved ones died horribly and as long as it plays i would not be disturbed.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Drusilla

"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid

Prototype

Drusilla

"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid

Chaosengine

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Prototype

DiverseDesires

Enrique Iglesias - 'Push' ft. Lil Wayne

"when I look at you my thoughts are so x-rated........"

"Push push, back up on it, make be believe you wan' it......." 

Enrique Iglesias - Push ft. Lil Wayne

Prototype

Mystification - Show Me How To Cry

Don't listen to this if you are easily creeped out.. it's darkstep, and not the usual liquid gender that I tend to listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDj531nX0CY