News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Antarctica? Seriously? That's way too cold for me there, sorry. I'm out. ;)

Immortal Cherubin

Are those yellow socks...you told me that you don't own anything yellow...well i might as well come out clean i cheated on you for several years with that smexy dance instructor and we decided that we need to spread our wings and fly away*flies away*
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Tachi

Why can't you let go of that angel beside you? I'm tired of competing with the dead. It's over.

Paladin

Sorry but I can't stand thoes claws of yours so I'm gone.

Sasha

Okay enough is enough ...you go out and be the big brave knight waving that sword around and fighting off all the evil minions in the world and come home exhausted and worn. I get whats left of you ...out ...we are SO over.

Mistress Maro

Mew. I am sorry.. but I cannot be with you after walking in on you and him.. I am mean you could have invited me to play to, but no. I am sorry I cant be with someone so thoughtless anymore.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Raveled

Ugh.  You're just too untidy.  I'm sorry, but I can't keep picking up after you.  I think we should see other folks.

But leave the other catgirl.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Mistress Maro

I am sorry, I realize this now. I can't do the different species thing anymore.. your just way to hairy.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

You keep changing again and again, I don't know you anymore. Goodbye.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Well your a nice guy and all but keep running me over and leaving me flat. So this is goodbye.

Chris Rock

Paladin

Sorry, your just waay too hot and outa my league so I'm going away.

Raveled

You keep bowing to others.  You just don't have any self-confidence, and I can't keep buoying you up anymore.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Paladin

Your just too Hairy and need to shave. I'm leaving.

Sabby

Raveled

It... it's just too distracting.  The bell goes ding and then... and then... shiny bell...
O|O A|A Ideas

BK Geno

We are done!

You are a douche, always going on and on about the dang bell.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Mistress Maro

The Lizard.. I mean dragon thing was cool for awhile, but people are starting to wonder about.. things. And I am just not comfortable with it so. Bye.

Chris Rock

BigNRich

You had so much energy when we first met--we used to do everything together and now you never even get up off the floor!

Sabby

I saw the picture >.> with your arm around another woman...

Raveled

You've changed.  Before, I was sure of what you had, but now?  Who knows?
O|O A|A Ideas

Dramen

It's not you... or me really... it's the new red color on your mane. So sorry...

Nico

Dude! I thought that you are serious with me! We're so done!  ;D

Raveled

I can't serve as your ottoman anymore.  Your feet are cold and you never scrape your boots off.
O|O A|A Ideas

Mistress Maro

This isn't going to work. Mew. Everytime I come near you you start to chase me around like... the barking and all was cute at first, but then you chased me up a tree.. anyway. I'm still stuck in the tree and my phone is about to die. So, Goodbye. -click-

Chris Rock

Keaira

*sighs and climbs up ladder to help you down* This is the last time I'm doing this. I can't keep saving you from your fears.. Time to do it on your own. Goodbye.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's