If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Underneath

Of course I would believe you.  I've been making you smile an awful lot :D

If I said that you make me feel something I haven't felt before, would you blush again?

Becky boo

:) yes

If I asked you if you were telling me the truth, would you tell me?

Underneath

I would never lie to you Becca...

If I said those three words I feel like I wanna say right now, would you get scared knowing those three words I wanna say?

Becky boo

I love you? no because I said it to you...well kinda I've just said 'I luff you or I wuv you" but same kinda?

If I told you that annoyingly I look younger than I am in my face would you be bothered by that, or would you still be my friend? (I hate it because I look like 12 but once I got 16 and I was like oh my gosh! I love you know...the person didn't get why but I not looking my age makes it hard to get a boyfriend...even though I've had them in high school...but high schools different!)

Underneath

Quote from: Becky boo on January 11, 2011, 05:04:29 PM
I love you? no because I said it to you...well kinda I've just said 'I luff you or I wuv you" but same kinda?

If I told you that annoyingly I look younger than I am in my face would you be bothered by that, or would you still be my friend? (I hate it because I look like 12 but once I got 16 and I was like oh my gosh! I love you know...the person didn't get why but I not looking my age makes it hard to get a boyfriend...even though I've had them in high school...but high schools different!)

Of course I would still be your friend Becca.  If you're honestly over 18, then you looking younger wouldn't bother me.  I have been fooled before by someone who pretended to be 16 when she finally admitted she was 13 a few months into the relationship...I dunno why, I've only known you a few days, but I don't think you would do that to me

If I told you I wasn't the most physically fit, would you still be my friend?

Prototype

Of course. :)

If I would be heartbroken, would you help me mend it?

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Underneath

Of course...only if you help me back :)

If I did something random, would you laugh at how random it was?

Becky boo

Sure (and it wouldn't bother me Under and no i'm not lying to you, I am really 19)

If I told you that I was a stick barbie would that bother you? (lol)

Underneath

Quote from: Becky boo on January 11, 2011, 05:14:40 PM
Sure (and it wouldn't bother me Under and no i'm not lying to you, I am really 19)

If I told you that I was a stick barbie would that bother you? (lol)

It most certainly would not bother me.  Some Barbies are beautiful  :-[

If I wanted to see a pic of you, would you show me?

Becky boo

oPPS! I meant wan't* a stick barbie because I can't edit yet :( now it bothers you? and yes I would but I don't think i'm pretty.

If I told you I wasn't pretty(lol like I just did,) would you believe me?

Underneath

I would not believe you no...I don't judge a book by its cover Becca.  You're already beautiful to me  :-[

If I told you I would help you see how beautiful you truly are, would you let me help you?

Becky boo

Thank you. Yes, I would

If I told you I was being right back lol would you wait? (i'll be back under)

Underneath

of course I'll wait for you Becca :)

If I made you blush again, would you get tired of it?

Becky boo

No way!

If I gave you another hug would you get annoyed of them?

Underneath

Hell no!  I love 'Bex Hugs!'

If I wanted to something I've never done before, would you let me do it?

Becky boo

If it couldn't hurt you, yes.

If I told you I was glad to of met you would you say you felt the same?

Underneath

Yes I would.  You really have no idea...

If I told you everything about me, would you be honest and tell me what bothers you?

Becky boo

If you wanted me to, but I'd be afraid it'd be mean and most of the time not a lot of stuff bothers me because, I don't judge people, it's their life.

If I told you I live in a sucky house right now would you wish I could be with you?

Underneath

I live in a sucky house too =/  and I do wish you could be here with me  :-[

If I told you my younger brother looks older than me, would you find that weird?

Becky boo

nope because mine does too! he's my "big little brother!"

If I told you I am my older step sisters biggest fan but she rolls her eyes about it would you say I should still keep supporting her singing career or just forget about it because she doesn't care? (be right back!)

Underneath

I say you should still support her!  If she's a singer, and you really are her biggest fan, you should still support her!  If she doesn't care, that shouldn't stop you :P

If I left for a few minutes, would still be waiting for me?  (I gotta make dinners >_< )

Becky boo

Yep because I had to, too!

If I told you my head was killing me would you kiss it?

Underneath

If it would make you feel better, of course!  I would do it anyways even if you didn't have a headache  :-[

If I told you I was a horrible cook, would you still let me cook for you?

Becky boo

aw thanks and yes, because I am not the best either so we can help eachother

If I told you I thought we were perfect together would that make you take a step away from me?

Underneath

Of course not!  I...I think we're perfect together too  :-[

If I told you I tried looking for you on facebook, would you make the search easier for me?