[MalexMale}3.P D&D(or Exated?) - 1-3 male subs, extreme, cbt, body horor,

Started by PaleEnchantress, March 23, 2014, 03:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleEnchantress

[MalexMale} 3.5 Faerun D&D - Very specific plot need 1-3 male subs, extreme, cbt, body horror, mindrape, castration, small dom big sub

I had two ideas I'd be interested in playing with. Both of them are more akin to normal RP plots I might make backed by system rules rather than traditional party based system games. The VtM one is taken now, I wasn't sure if i'd run the D&D one but it seems I have lots of time and very little to do lately. The main theme in both of them is the other players being caught up in the vile schemes and depraved fetishes of an inhuman immortal (My character). Traditionally these abominations wouldn't be very sexual but this is an ERP forum so things are, instead, very sexualized. Below I'll give some details of my main character and what I'd like to do.

D&D Plot: Agrat Bat Mahlaht enjoyed the favor of patroness and distant relative The Queen of Air and Darkness but that wasn't enough. He spent his whole life among the immortal fey knowing that he wasn't really one of them; that eventually he would grow old and die. He had a great talent for the arcane with the drive of his mortal ancestors and the creativity of the unseelie fey. His biggest breakthrough was the creation of a hive of vampiric bees that would suck the blood and life from others and turn it into a "Blood Honey" that would rejuvinate those who consumed it. He thought the royal jelly they made would be the key to his immortality. It did grant him his wish, but only after it killed him. When he arose he wasn't the same anymore, the bees had eaten out most of his internal organs and made their hive inside of him. They were not parasites, they were part of him. They were his children and he their queen. He couldn't stay with the unseelie, they had little love for undead. Besides, the swarm needed to grow.

I need someone (or several someones) to play the men (Characters are male the players can be any gender I dont care) who will become "Queen" Agrats mates. He's still entirely male, and it isn't really M-Preg in anything but a tangental sense that whatever he does when he mates lets him birth more bees (his "Children"). Exp will come mostly from this act. Your character might start very willing or reluctant, but eventually they will be fanatical supporters of "His Majesty the Queen" Your character will go through bodily changes from magical toxins and hormones Agrat pumps into you but it could be just some simple muscle and genital growth (if you want the lite side of things), it could be large muscle and genital growth, you could gain mutations which act like grafts and Agrat could lay his eggs inside of you. I'm really flexible on what body changes you might want to go through, though some genital growth is going to be assured. The Hive Queen needs the supercharged cum of strong virile men.  When he isn't mating we will be working on carving a place for ourselves in Faerun. Agrat is a sadist, be sure to read my O/O's  in my signature so you know what he will likely be doing. You have a lot of flexibility on what your character is but I have some ideas if you don't have anything that springs to mind. We will start mid level.

I was thinking of modifying Savage Tide adventure path and slowly working through it. Starting around mid point in Scuttlecove, a port city full of criminals and any vice imaginable. A perfect place for Agrat to get some support and form his Obsidian Hives. Most things that are 3.5 or pathfinder will be allowed.

I also might but a pathfinder adventure path to runinstead.

Background Info Prelude
In the kingdom of Talingarde, many crimes may send you to Branderscar Prison, but the sentence has but one meaning. You are wicked and irredeemable. Each of you received the same greeting when you arrived. You were held down by rough hands and branded upon the buttock with a runic F. The mark signifies ‘forsaken’ and the painful scar is indelible proof that each of you has betrayed god and kingdom.

Condemned, you faced at best a life of shackles and servitude in the nearby salt mines. Others might have awaited the “gentle” ministrations of the inquisitors so that co-conspirators may have been revealed and confessions extracted. Perhaps, some of you would be spared this ordeal. Perhaps instead you had come to Branderscar to face the final judgment. In three days, the executioner would arrive and the axe would fall or the pyre would be lit. Through fire or steel, your crimes were to be answered.

Escape seemed hopeless. You had all been well searched and every attempt to conceal anything on your person had failed. And if you could somehow slip your bonds and fly out of this prison, where would you go? Who from your former life would want anything to do with the forsaken? Despised, alone and shackled – all that you could do was wait for your demise.

"You there! That's the scum! Get them unshackled!" One guard shouted at others who entered your cell. You recognized him as, Thomas, the same guard who branded you. "It seems you fools get a visitor. No trouble from any of you or you'll earn a thrashing. How any of you thugs managed to get the favor of such a strapping young lord is beyond me."  What was immediately odd was that you were expecting no one, and had not a clue who he was speaking of.

You were led to a meeting room down the hall and shoved into a chair. That was when you first saw 'him'. He was hauntingly beautiful, difficult to decern the gender of at first: a flower so perfect and refined that it seemed sinful for it to be present among such ugliness. He smelled of jasmine and myrrh and wore the exquisite robes of a courtesan. It was as if you were suddenly able to breathe again after slowly suffocating to death. You could make out most of his beautiful face behind his veil, he had been crying and looked most morose.

"Oh my dearest!" Proclaimed the stranger. "It really is you, and you're alive. I was worried i'd never learn what happened to you."  He quickly turned to Thomas "Could we please have a moment alone good sir. It is difficult to say goodbye for the last time."

The guard went blank for a moment then quickly agreed. "Of course my lord. For you it's no problem."

"Have you forgotten me my loves?" He said with a smirk, dropping the pretense of mourning. "You may call me Agrat for now. We posses a mutual friend who would like to see you free from your cells. This location of yours is so disgusting I'm afraid it won't do for a proper meeting. You'll have to escape. . . Oh don't look so shocked. Just because it's never been done before doesn't mean you can't be the first."

He gave a throaty laugh and flirtatious wink "If you manage that travel the Old Moor Road to the outskirts of town. There will be an old manor house with a single lantern burning in the front window. There you will find us. Make sure you are not followed."

He took the veil off and wiped away a few fake tears. "This is my favor to you. Something to remember me by."

He was evasive in answering about his influence over the guard, and if you mentioned that you didn't quite trust him he reminded you that you had little choice. "Trust? I bring you a chance to escape and earn an other chance at life. Do you really want to refuse?" He reached his soft lithe hand out to touch your face, and in doing so he rubbed something red and sweet on your lips. Whatever it was you felt stronger from it.

The guard returned to lead him out. "It is time my lord."

The escape was messy but together you did succeed. The guards had become corrupt and decadent, security was no longer up to the prisons reputation. The veil Agrat gave you turned out to be magical, it was embroidered with various shaped that turned into physical items when removed from it.  In the manor house you met your unnamed Benefactor as well as got to know more about the mysterious man who visited you in the prison.

What happened next is largely dependent on what adventure path we decide to go with. . .
You will have a chance to state what your crime was and get a bonus related to it.

Closed VtM Plot
VtM Plot: This one is less flexible with what your character(s) will be and also less balanced between my character and yours  This shouldn't be a problem since this one is mostly story driven and because I will gear challenges with that in mind.

My character is a Tzminsce elder in Montreal who's moving one of his long spanning plots to the next level. The "Blood Brother" line of vampires was always rare and has only become more so since creating such vampires usually requires a Tzminsce and Tremere of reasonable power working together. My character, though, now has what he needs to do the ritual on his own and sees the use of blood brothers as important to his own continued survival and that of the Sabat. His powers have made him eerily beautiful and lust inspiring to almost anyone.

Wether I get just one partner or more then one I intent for any other players to take on more then a single potential blood brother. I intend for my character to single out a particularly close knit group of high-school or college guys. Maybe hokey players? Maybe you grew up in a group home from together form an early age, maybe you're all related (or just some of you) by blood. Maybe you just took bro's before ho's to the next extreme. I was thinking there would be a lot of homoerotic undertones in the group but not open homosexuality with each other. I think that makes the extreme homosexual acts they will be doing together at the behest (and with) their master more interesting. Since this is a Tzminsce we are talking about sexualized body horror is a given. The male reproductive system will be a frequent target but  by no means the only one. Most of it will be temporary, though he will enjoy threatening them with permanent and even more terrible transformations.I think the guys attitude will be a mix of arousal excitement and fear. They can't resist the unearthly attractive the Tzminsce elder inspires in them, they are excited about becoming immortals together, but they are still experiencing things they thought to terrible to even exist.

PM me and let me know if you're interested in either of these. I'm more interested in the VtM one than the D&D one though I would be happy with either or both. We can discuss and decide specifics together.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Haibane

Dropping a short note here to show my interest in public so this idea gets a bump but I've sent you a PM with more details as well.

PaleEnchantress

Request Edited a lot. VtM Game Taken, deciding to do the D&D game after all.

Kimera

Well i'm still interested in this.

Any idea on starting level etc?

PaleEnchantress

I was thinking level 8-10 but it largely depends on what adventure path I chose to go with. I'm browsing some of the pathfinder society paths. (Kingmaker has an interesting title) 9th Level is the likely start if I go with the Savage Tide path.

While going to sleep I had a great idea on how to work the exp. Remember how I said exp will come from Agrat Pumping his followers for their semen and expanding his hive? A simple way to do it is for exp gotten to be banked in the boys, but not able to be used until it's properly harvested. Some enemies will be "Virile". Those enemies will give standard exp for defeating, but if captured alive they can have extra exp harvested from them in the usual fashion.

I'll also use Dark Craft gold pieces from the BoVD. Useful if anyone does item crafting or casts spells with expensive components. The dark craft points will be received as above, but they don't come out of a pool. I just abuse your body and use it to empower the hive.

Agrat Bat Mahlaht will be a primary Arcane caster. One can receive divine spells by worshiping him as an embodiment of an concept. Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Domination, Social Order, Undeath ect.

Haibane

To be honest I am not so much into system games. Would you consider doing this freeform?

Kimera

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Haibane on April 21, 2014, 11:05:35 AM
To be honest I am not so much into system games. Would you consider doing this freeform?

Ooooh SNAP! The system is a really big part of the fun for me. Blame false sense of achievement if you like. I'll think about if I can still get my fun in freeform, because I really do want to play with you Haibane and I want everyone to enjoy themselves. Though the answer is probably "No". I know how capricious my moods can be and if something might not keep my attention I'm not going to waste other's time with it. If it's a deal breaker for you  don't feel like you're obligated to continue. You should be able to enjoy yourself too. I'll miss you but no hard feelings.

I'll think about it for the day though.

Haibane

How much system did you want to include? The Full Monty or could it be simplified? I actually don't play D&D and don't know the rules, so... :(

PaleEnchantress

Yes, "the full monty". The campaign will have all the sexual elements and adventure. There are three "Adventure paths" I'm scouring for a metaplot. In a bit here im going to summarize them and see if that draws more people or if we can decide which one we want to do.

There are free sites that explain the basics of D&D. You could also let either Kimera or I handle the book keeping for you. As long as you aren't a spellcaster you'll only have a handful of combat options and noncombat options to manage. You may not know what all the numbers mean but you know (hypothetical example) that you're a big barbarian stronger then a horse with an axe that's larger than most men. You know you're intimidating and you know a lot about the wilds. In combat you know you can use throwing axes if you need range, or you hit things with your massive axe till they die. You also know you can flying into a rage where you're even stronger, but temporarily unable to so anything that requires concentration.

You might not know just what the exact numbers mean but after describing your character you us we let you know we put your "skill points" into "Survival, Intimidate, Handle Animal, Ride, Perception, and Knowledge (Nature)". Even if you don't know how exactly each is individually used the idea is pretty obvious.  You can tell your good with animals, and that you know how to ride a horse (or other things), or that if someone if giving anyone a hard time you can try to cow them into submission.

Thats just my idea. Barbarian isn't what I'm saying you should play. I'm saying you can let us know what you want to do, describe it in your posts, and we can handle the rolls and keeping track of your stats. And/Or you can pick up some of the basics from online sources I link you.

D&D works on a standard Race + Class leveled system.

PaleEnchantress

I do think i'm going to stick with the system set. Assuming you're still in Haibane how did you (And you to Kimera) want the game to begin? I wrote what I believe to be a good preface that how the characters first met each other as well as Agrat.

I mean do you want to be trapped and start out non-consensual? Coerced where you're willing only because you have no choice? I had figured that your characters would  be conditioned to their role as "drones" even to the point that normal society seems odd as it's not under The Queen's control. (And thus you desire to bring about it's domination) - However, if anyone is looking forward to the forced aspects we can begin there.

Haibane

It depends how much gameplay there is that relies on the system. If there are long stretches of sexual and BDSM behaviour from the master towards his party of slave boys then we would be doing a lot of freeform posting I presume? Is the system going to be used then, or would it be restricted only to combat and such?

If it plays that way, I'll be in as long as you can give me help with the system parts.

If the system controls pretty much all of the story activity I fear this won't be for me.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Haibane on April 22, 2014, 10:01:24 AM
It depends how much gameplay there is that relies on the system. If there are long stretches of sexual and BDSM behaviour from the master towards his party of slave boys then we would be doing a lot of freeform posting I presume? Is the system going to be used then, or would it be restricted only to combat and such?

If it plays that way, I'll be in as long as you can give me help with the system parts.

If the system controls pretty much all of the story activity I fear this won't be for me.

You mean like social combat, or "roll 2d6 to see how much you cum"? In either case the answer is "No, not really doing all that".  The Master is most likely the best in social situations anyway so i'd be designing encounters for me to do alone? Seems pointless.

I did mention things like breeding the slave boys being how we get experience, but we'd be breeding the slaveboys anyway. In fact if you don't manage your own character bookeeping it would change nothing at all. A footnote to Kimera saying "You gain 1,200 xp" i'd assume to be a non issue. The master, being a spellcaster will likely have spells he likes to use in RP situations, but again that's very passive use of the rules. He'd be using magic even in pure freeform. (Hypothetical) He summons a tentacle monster to rape your character and harvest his semen. It shouldn't make much of a difference if it came from a limited number of spells he can cast in a day.

There is a small system I found that details building a kingdom. It's separate from standard D&D rules, easy to understand, and wouldn't occur during the RP BDSM scenes as much as "at the same time somewhere else". It's actually this small set of rules for running a kingdom that have me more interested in than actual combat. It serves as a nice gauge for whats going on and how things have progressed. It's more about occasional decisions needing to be made and occasional events occurring there isn't any point where everyone sits down and makes a bunch of dicerolls. One of the reasons I like system is it can sometimes surprise me.

Hope that explains it, any specific questions?

Haibane

That helps a lot actually, thank you.

I'm okay to give this a go. Its the submissive male torture, CBT, expanded balls and cocks, breeding, public nudity, humiliation, maybe some cross dressing, violent anal and such that I'm looking for... and forward to in this game so lets give it a go.

What do I need to read and then do to create a character?

Will it just be the 3 of us?

PaleEnchantress

One more would be nice but I'm not holding my breath.

Haibane. Character creation.

This is the pathfinder SRD site. It has all the rules but it's huge so i'll walk you through this.

Pick a Race:  http://www.d20pfsrd.com/races

Pick a class, (and an archetype if you want) we are starting at level 8. Spellcasting classes are a lot more complex since there are hundreds of spells to have to choose from. This isn't an issue for ranger or paladin though who have very limited spellcasting.  Check out the Antipaladin, the Cavalier and the Ranger in particular. I could see any of them working well. I'm sure many of the numbers shown don't make to much sense, but Kim or I can handle that part anyway.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes
More Classes: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes
A couple more: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/alternate-classes

Now ability scores. There are 6 different ability scores (Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma). Depending on your class certain ability scores will be more beneficial to you. Constitution determines your hit points it's wise to never let it be too low. I'm going to use a slightly different way of determining ability scores for our game. I'll explain what an "ability score modifier" is later. It's actually really simple.  Pick one of the 6 scores to be your weakness, it will receive a score of 7. Pick another to be your strength it will receive a score of 19. Then roll 1d10 and add 8 for the other 4 abilities. Arrange the numbers in any order.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/ability-scores

Just for example my scores (before racial modifications and equipment) are: Str: 7  Dex: 13 Con: 14 Int: 16 Wis: 10  Cha: 19
After that you have 2 points to increase your scores further by. They can both go in the same ability or be split. I highly recommend putting at least 1 in the score that was the highest (the original 19).  The other one I recommend putting in your highest ability score or in an other ability you feel is important that has an odd number (thus making it an even number).

Now could you tell us a bit about your character?

Anything past this point it wouldn't be too big a deal for you to just have Kim or I do it for you. If nothing else we can narrow the number of choices down for you.
The other stuff

Pick your skills. If you still want to do things yourself the skills part is fairly simple. The mechanics seem complex, but there is a simple way to do it.  Your class and intelligence score (The modifier specifically) determine how many skill points you get. Your character will be naturally a little better at skills listed as "class skills". As a houserule you get 2 more skill point per level then you otherwise should. As a small group of villains I want us to be a bit more self sufficient.   The fighter for instance gets 2 + int modifier skill points per level (Or in this campaign 4 + int modifier). Rather then micromanage individual skill points a fighter would do best to just pick 4 skills (assuming an int modifier of zero) from the list below.

The skill names are all indicative of their function.
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills

Might as well link you to "Ability Score Modifier" so you know what that is. You might have read it already in the ability score section. The number is +1 for every 2 points an ability is above 10 and -1 for every 2 points below 10. The ability score link I gave you has a table called "Table: Ability Modifiers and Bonus Spells" that shows you what I mean and below that details what every ability score does. If it still doesn't make sense ask I'll try to clear it up.

Then you would need to chose your feats and equipment, however there are hundreds of each to chose from. Let Kim or I assist you with this part. Or even just tell us to do it for you if your frustrated with the rules already. I have no clue if everything to this point was smooth or difficult for you. I don't want to make you go through a bunch of things you find frustrating and don't understand, but I also don't want to "I'm going to do all of this" when he's your character. So just let us know how far you got.

@Kimera, Stat generation: you get a 7 & a 19, then roll 1d10+8 4 times for the other scores. Arrange numbers as desired. Since we start level 8 you get 2 points to add to them. You get 2  more skill points than normal. You also get 2 bonus feats (+ we use pathfinder feat progression).

I was thinking of using this as "His Majesty's" appearance. As I was hoping for small dom big sub I think this is a good one. What about you guys?
The Hive Queen

Haibane

Thanks for all of that! That's amazingly helpful and comprehensive. I did play an early version of D&D with paper and dice in school when I was a teen but I don't remember too much about it, but I recall the basics.

As to that picture, of the queen, its gorgeous. I might be in love with him already.

I was thinking of a ranger class, I have always had a soft spot for rangers. I'll take a look through all of that as soon as I can. It may be a day or two though, apologies for the delay.

PaleEnchantress

Ranger works well on a variety of levels, both thematically and mechanically. Ranger guys tend to be really ruggedly sexy too. A couple days is no big deal. I'll explain the campaign later and then we can decide where exactly we want to begin. As you know from the Prelude I wrote your character and Kimeras know each other from being imprisoned together, but you could have known each other from before that as well.

Cthonig

Hi.
There are parts of this that attract me [expanding/huge genitals, being a (versatile?) bottom, tentacles, transformation], some that don't [pain, humiliation, CBT] and others that could be good or bad depending upon events [bondage is the main one]. I didn't list D&D/Pathfinder among my dislikes because it is the mildest dislike and something I can deal with. Descriptions of, for example, a massive penetration causing pleasure and pain can be acceptable since the point of the pain is to indicate the extreme natural of the penetration rather than pain for the point of pain. I don't know if that eliminates me as a choice for this RP but if I don't ask, I don't find out.

I had thought up a character for another game but I was unable to play him, however I was wondering if he might work in this RP. I only remembered him after looking at the antipaladin not that he would be the normal antipaladin. He could work in a normal adventuring group since he's fine with restricting his death and mayhem to other evil people. He takes joy in death and mayhem and who dies isn't crucial to him so if he was with a group of "good guys" he'd only kill those the group wanted dead. He's a cheerful sociopath but okay with bending to his companions' requirements.

I don't know which way the possible character will tip the scales but I figure it will make the choice more definite one way or the other. Any questions?

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Cthonig on April 23, 2014, 10:34:24 PM
Hi.
There are parts of this that attract me [expanding/huge genitals, being a (versatile?) bottom, tentacles, transformation], some that don't [pain, humiliation, CBT] and others that could be good or bad depending upon events [bondage is the main one]. I didn't list D&D/Pathfinder among my dislikes because it is the mildest dislike and something I can deal with. Descriptions of, for example, a massive penetration causing pleasure and pain can be acceptable since the point of the pain is to indicate the extreme natural of the penetration rather than pain for the point of pain. I don't know if that eliminates me as a choice for this RP but if I don't ask, I don't find out.

I had thought up a character for another game but I was unable to play him, however I was wondering if he might work in this RP. I only remembered him after looking at the antipaladin not that he would be the normal antipaladin. He could work in a normal adventuring group since he's fine with restricting his death and mayhem to other evil people. He takes joy in death and mayhem and who dies isn't crucial to him so if he was with a group of "good guys" he'd only kill those the group wanted dead. He's a cheerful sociopath but okay with bending to his companions' requirements.

I don't know which way the possible character will tip the scales but I figure it will make the choice more definite one way or the other. Any questions?

His Majesty the Queen would be lawful evil, so playing a darker character is fine. In my campaign antipaladins can be "any evil" not just chaotic evil. Your offs though might be an issue. I won't stop you from joining but I will say you might not fit in. First off I'm not sure the massively hung guys will be penetrating anyone. His majesty has a lot of traditional "uke/bottom" qualities but it entirely top while the big boys are much the opposite. I enjoy the subversion of the usual trope. I do see them wishing they could force themselves into his majesty. Possibly to the point of obsessing about it, but the big guys are the bottoms. I could see using a guy who could stretch himself to accommodate them as an additional tool. He can fuck himself retarded on those massive poles and he'd cum from it too. Or His Majesty may be in a cruel mood or trying to build up for later. It would be particularly fun to have the big boys (your character included) unable to ejaculate and going crazy from it. That could even be why you go through the pain of taking it up the ass, a desperate but futile attempt to get off. Fuck each other into a coma and still have an agonizing case of blue balls.

If the above doesn't sound good to you the rest will sound worse. If the above sounds good there may be hope. Still the big boys are probably going to have needles in their nuts filling them with any number of things, they'll be strapped down and 'worked' to the point of injury. His majesty (and vicariously I) love it when guys willingly have themselves suffer, sexually, in his name.  They will be collared and paraded naked in public, cock-locked, and sometimes whipped into a frenzy and released at unfortunate obstacles in The Queen's path to power.  Kimera has particularly low limits so his character may be pushed even further.

So i'm not going to eliminate you as a potential player, but you might withdraw on your own.

Cthonig

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on April 24, 2014, 12:24:43 AM
... Or His Majesty may be in a cruel mood or trying to build up for later. It would be particularly fun to have the big boys (your character included) unable to ejaculate and going crazy from it. ... futile attempt to get off. Fuck each other into a coma and still have an agonizing case of blue balls.

... needles in their nuts ... they'll be strapped down and 'worked' to the point of injury. His majesty (and vicariously I) love it when guys willingly have themselves suffer, sexually, in his name.
These things do go into areas I am not interested in. The injury and sexual frustration are definite offs. Life provides enough sexual frustration so I don't want it in a RP.

I do want to thank you though. For knowing what you want for the RP and being up front about it. If you decide to run a RP more into the genital enlargement/body 'horror'/transformations, please let me know.

PaleEnchantress

Amusingly this plot is somewhat light for me. The Kingmaker player guide can be read in it's entirety for free right here.  It's worth skimming. Once I know who your characters are we can talk about how to begin.

http://bikurishita.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/pathfinder-companion-kingmaker-players-guide.pdf

Haibane

I wanted to say that having needles stuck into balls or cock is too much for me too. I don't like any bloodletting, cutting, etc. Even a whipping that tears the flesh is a bit much for me. I enjoy cock and ball bondage with weights, ball dividers, stretchers, tight cock rings and such, even slapping and whipping but that would be about it. Piercings are okay too.

Its definitely possible for a man (or woman) to orgasm from anal sex, how would you prevent this in the game?

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Haibane on April 25, 2014, 03:32:40 AM
Its definitely possible for a man (or woman) to orgasm from anal sex, how would you prevent this in the game?

The universal Answer: MAGIC! (A wizard did it) Bestow Curse probably to be specific.

Kimera

With needles, do you mean like a piercing....or like the acupuncture kind....or perhaps a needle from an injection?