Small Group (3 and 4 player) ideas. (Mostly f/f, but some m/f).

Started by Chrystal, October 01, 2015, 04:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on October 03, 2015, 04:58:19 PM
Hee hee.

So which part did you want to play?

I'm pretty burned out on subs, I'd probably go for the author.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Nymphadora

OHhhh I think I could go for being sub to the lesbian couple!!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Chrystal

Sorry, Nymph, Too late. That one is almost at the opening post stage!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Nymphadora

Ah well. Not surprising it only took a day to get ready. I'm supremely jealous of the lucky lady. ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Chrystal

Nymphadora

Oh, I'm reviewing them ;) hehe Cause I NEED another game... But Chrystal, you are irresistible!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Chrystal

Quote from: Nymphadora on October 04, 2015, 05:09:06 PM
Oh, I'm reviewing them ;) hehe Cause I NEED another game... But Chrystal, you are irresistible!

I'm an irresistible Chrystable!

*giggles*

rpguy37

Howdy!

I'd be interested in playing the male role in a few of these if they get going. Mistaken Identity, A Peculiar Family, The Lodger or Honeymoon Nightmare all look very yummy!

Not sure if you were set with the game you're planning or looking for more than one, but would be happy to join in if you need me!

Happy hunting!

-RPG
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Chrystal

Hi RPG. (Always makes me think of a WWII anti-tank weapon...?)

Welp, so far I have started one, and am getting set to start a second, with a third under discussion...

I was originally expecting to get people interested in one role in each story and not get to start any of them...!

MI needs two more D or reasonably Top girls. Doesn't have to go in Bon, it can happily stay light. But the omportant factor with that one is the humour of the situation, which is straight out of about six of Shakespeare's comedies, in particular Much Ado About Nothing and Two Gentlemen Of Verona. I think A Comedy of Errors includes twins as well.

APF, needs a sub bi female for the mother and a switch bi female for the daughter.... *hint to the girls who are interested*

The lodger we need a Dominatrix bitch. I am wondering whether the original D might be interested.

Honeymoon Nightmare, I'm kind-of ambivalent about. It's the only one of the stories that I dropped. But with the right couple it could work.

Chrystal

A Peculiar Family....

Ms A: Chrystal
Mrs B: .... I have someone in mind!
Miss C: RedPhoenix
Mr D: rpguy37

Ms A is the domme, the one who is always in control.
Miss C is switch - in the middle of the sandwich, made to do all sorts of stuff to her mother and brother by her aunt.
Mrs B and Mr D are the subs. Mrs B will initially be claimed by her sister Ms A, and Mr D by Miss C. But there will be some trading going on, and there may even be some forced mother/son incest.

@Nymphadora - How about it?

Nymphadora

Quote from: Chrystal on October 07, 2015, 03:44:40 AM
A Peculiar Family....

Ms A: Chrystal
Mrs B: .... I have someone in mind!
Miss C: RedPhoenix
Mr D: rpguy37

Ms A is the domme, the one who is always in control.
Miss C is switch - in the middle of the sandwich, made to do all sorts of stuff to her mother and brother by her aunt.
Mrs B and Mr D are the subs. Mrs B will initially be claimed by her sister Ms A, and Mr D by Miss C. But there will be some trading going on, and there may even be some forced mother/son incest.

@Nymphadora - How about it?

Ooooh  Wellll I think I'll have to go with ... OK!!  ;)

*Big hugs* This one had caught my eyes as well. I just hadn't fully thought my way through it but this helped me grasp the details better. I'm so your Mrs B

Thanks for asking :D
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Chrystal

Ugh. I just though of another one...

Number of Players: Three

Content: F/F/F EXTREME, non-con, Sexual content can go as extreme as you want, should probably include torture and watersports.

Player Characters:

• Miss A, 16/17 Junior year transfer in to the high school, innocent and a bit of a geek/dork. Virgin. Played by Chrystal
  • Ms B, 17-19 Senior. Daughter of a rock star, lesbian. Believes daddy's money lets her behave however she likes. Seems to be correct in this belief.
  • Ms C, 17-19 Senior. B's best friend and lover. Lesbian. Rides B's reputation to get away with behaving the same way.

Scenario: B & C are the school's bad girls. They do as they see fit, wear what they like, smoke on the school grounds, cut classes, drink alcohol, give lip to the teachers. And they get away with it because B's daddy is stinking rich, doesn't really care what his daughter gets up to (being a child of the 1970s himself) and contributes a lot of money to the school, which of course would be lost if B were expelled.

And as C is B's best friend and lover, what B gets away with C does too. They have their own hang-out. One of the girls' toilets is their "office", and is where they go to cut classes, smoke, drink and make out. It's also where they drag any miscreants who try to challenge their dominance over the school.

A has recently arrived in the school. She's intelligent but not smart. She studies hard and at her previous school was a straight-A student. She's a bit of a geek, but is still quite pretty. And she needs a wee... The nearest girls' room is just across the corridor. One of her class mates tells her not to go in there, but A either doesn't hear, or more likely doesn't understand why not. So she goes in anyway and finds herself face to face with a couple of very butch dykes who really love teaching Juniors all about sex.

Whether she regrets the rash decision, or perhaps realises that she has found her purpose in life, only time will tell...!

Setting: Present day high school.

Anything else: I want to play the sub. Sorry, but that's how it is. I rarely get to play sub, and in this one I insist. The relationship between B & C can be anything you like. The watersports is sort-of optional, but it would be good if we could include it. Oh and I would like to do this one in First Person if at all possible.