Only Logical (Star Trek universe, F looking for M)

Started by xRebecca, April 05, 2013, 04:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xRebecca

Only Logical

Caroline Miller used to be awkward. Her life took a huge turn when she enlisted for Starfleet to study Xenolinguistics, but she enjoyed it and soaked up everything she learned like a sponge, overly excited about field trips and sometimes over-studying until three o'clock in the morning. Back in the days there was nothing more to her life than studying, reading and drawing. She enjoyed it that way, it was a quiet and peaceful life, though she noticed there was something missing when her mother had asked her about her love life. Barely having one - yeah, this Beltazoid transfer student had kissed her once, she'd had the occasional dances, thank you - her mother had ripped her list of notes apart, which had been all A's, and had shouted at her. Her eyes filling up with tears, Caroline knew she was right. She wasn't loved. And if her current love interest wouldn't change... she'd be alone forever and end up friendless.

There was more to her than people had seen before, and since the argument she had had with her mother, she had changed herself drastically. One of her friends, an outgoing, fun guy-magnet had sort of helped her out and taught Caroline how to walk gracefully, how to dress femininely, how to draw someones attention... All to win the love of that one person. That terribly unreachable person whom would never love her back as much as she loved him.

He was a Vulcan. Tall, dark, handsome and emotionless, at least it seemed. But what if the seemingly cold guy enjoyed her company as much as she enjoyed his? What if she just had to leave a few more signs of affection before he'd snap?

Caroline Miller is an average-looking, nineteen year-old girl. She has dark blonde hair and she's 5'6" tall. Her eyes are greyish-blue and she's slim.

I am looking for someone to play the Vulcan, you must know at least a little about the Star Trek universe and must be willing to write at least once a day / two days. All of my writing partners have been literate, devoted people. I'm not looking for someone who'll give up easily ;)
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.