F LF: Winter Soldier-esq, tortured, angsty super-human soul to save

Started by Soumis, May 09, 2016, 03:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soumis

Having seen Captain America: Civil War, I'm dying to do an RP!

I'd like to play a female psychiatrist who thinks she can save the abused, tortured, super soldier. Convinced that somewhere inside him is the fun-loving, charismatic, naughty boy he once was, my psychiatrist is convinced the best way to help him lead a normal life is to 'play house'. She owns a beautiful, remote property in the woods, on which she gets approval for the super soldier to come live with her. Both so he can experience living a 'normal' life, and so she'll be available at any time for a break down. Although they definitely have a bond, initially he's remote and against the whole idea, scared of himself and of losing it and hurting someone.

That's exactly what happens, during a particularly hard session, my psychiatrist probes a little too hard and the discussion ends with him raping her brutally, taking her in every sense of the word.

Afterwards, although he's filled with regret, there's something else too. He feels better and in a more stable place then he ever has before. After a few tears, my character is horrified to find out how much she liked being hurt and raped. Have they stumbled upon a new treatment?

Ideally the rough sex continues, willing on both their parts though they might pretend otherwise. I'd like a little romance (eventually!) involved, and as always things like breath play, bondage, blindfolds, and lots else are encouraged.

If you think you can be my 'Winter Soldier', hit me up!

(Look at that face... It clearly says "Rough sex will solve all my problems"!)