Looking for Romantic male lead....

Started by Callista, August 28, 2010, 12:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callista

The synopsis will follow this paragraph.  Don't bother to read any further unless you are mature, will post at least once a day, can truly get into the story.  You must be able to write intelligently at least a paragraph.  If you have real life interruptions, just tell me.... It does happen but would prefer someone who can commit a little time each day to write a paragraph, maybe more.  Someone with compatible ons & offs. Read mine, I'll read yours. Not a lot to ask.

A sea captain, who is in need of money (for your choice of reasons), has been commissioned to kidnap the Princess, who lives on an island, of a neighboring country.  What he doesn't know is that the Royal Family has left the main palace for a summit meeting with yet another country.  They are many miles away, possibly still at sea themselves.  So they will have no knowledge of the siege on the island.

The people who were left behind to run the island in the Royal Families absence, have taken a little more advantage of the situation than they should.  The family named as the temporary caretakers of the island have actually moved into the palace.  Their daughter, innocent of the disrespect, enjoys wearing the clothes of the Princess as well.  The island's inhabitants are not caring because they are being treated well.

I see the story starting, after the small intro from both characters, with the sea captain mistaking her for real Princess, raiding what he needs and sailing off with her to obtain his reward.

The real story would start on the ship.  She of course saying he made a mistake and him not believing her....  A long journey back, many things happen.  Free form from here on out, as long as they end up together.  He doesn't have to fall in love with her right away but cruelty is not an option.  Mean is okay just not cruel.  :D. 
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Callista

Thanks to all for the interest, I have made a selection.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request