We Are Legend

Started by MagicalPen, April 29, 2008, 12:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Since I'm back into the swing of things as far as posting goes, I thought I would freshen things up a little with some new ideas.

We Are Legend

The plague was incurable. It transformed its hosts into creatures that craved flesh. It spread rapidly. Containment failed, armies crumbled. And it spread. It started in Asia, some sort of terrorist attack, but no one expected how fast it would spread. It spread like wildfire through Russia and Europe.

England survived, for a short time. The infected began showing up amongst passengers on the last civilian flights allowed into the country. Containment worked at first, but the disease kept spreading until England fell too.

A year later, the first cases were reported in South America, from some South African refugees who had made it across the Atlantic. Apparently Africa hadn't fared any better. As news of the disease in the Americas spread, the United States shutdown its border with Mexico. The military was deployed, fences erected, civilians shot. But it wasn't enough.

Even as the first cases were reported in California and Texas, it sprung up in Miami when a boat load of infected Cubans arrived. Panic began to spread, anarchy came to rule in the streets. The Government collapsed and people turned on each other even as the disease spread. A year after the first reported case in South America, the last refuges in the World fell.

Did anyone survive? Is anyone Immune? What is this new, desolate landscape like?

Looking for: A Female Survivor to play opposite by Spec-Ops Captain.

The Dark Side

The Legions of the Light pour forth into the barren lands of the North, on a quest to purge another Kingdom of its Pagan disbelievers. Not only are they Pagans, but they also harbor the remnant Army of the Orcs, whose Kingdom in the Lowlands had been conquered the year before by the Legions of the Light.

The Kingdom of Darkmoor stands defiantly against the Legion of the Light, man fighting alongside Orc and Goblin and Troll as they defend their freedom and their beliefs. The ruler of Darkmoor is a schooled man, and his Archives mention tale of powerful weapons that will aid them in their fight against the Light. He has hired a squad of Mercenaries – Drugars Company – to find these weapons and turn the tide against the Legions of the Light.

Looking for: an even mix of male/female characters (no more then 5 additional – 2 male, 3 female) to go questing. Room for a Sorceress, Thief, Orc, and two Soldiers.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Bruja

*raises her hand to play a lone female survivor* Any particular system your using?

Praxis

You're just looking for a "one on one" situation with the "We Are Legend" story right?

Astalinnon

I'm interested in the Dark Side, as either as soldier or the orc.

RedEve

I might be interesting in the female character for I am Legend if the Swingers thread doesn't take off...
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Mikashi Bartonsier

Interested in the Swingers Idea as a soldier, depend on which system you are using.
Fair warning: I can't take a hint... worth a damn.
So much so I have yet to win a game of Clue in the past 10 years I've been playing it... half the time by myself.

MagicalPen

RedEve was referring to an entirely different game re: Swingers.

Either case, I have an Orc and a Soldier for the small *SMALL* group game. Need some women to join now too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

CrazEGrl

i'd play as the female in the legend one sounds cool if your still looking