Truer Grit (F for M)

Started by Malrunar, February 18, 2013, 11:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malrunar

Well, I haven’t been writing much lately. My volume of collective stories has dropped significantly and between working full time and going to school full time, I’ve allowed my muse to collect more than enough dust that it’s rather embarrassing. Quite honestly, I’m rusty, and know that I have a LONG ways to go if I want to make writing as easy as it used to be for me. But… enough excuses. I’m going to give this another try, see if there’s any interest, and just go from there.

I love gritty stories, especially those filled with violence, harsh language and twisted humor. I’m hoping to achieve that with this particular story. The basics are simple; it’s a western, in a state thriving with the gold rush but plagued by monsters and ugly things that constantly interrupt the daily lives of humans. Sometimes they’re dragged off and eaten, other times they’re simply killed for the sake of it. It’s tough out in the West, but there are a few, at least, tougher than average willing to help out –for the right amount of gold.

I’m looking for a partner willing to play a male role. Ideally, he wouldn’t be human, would be dangerous company and not exactly ‘tame’, but he completes the duo that travels across the west from town to city, making work by hunting and killing the very monsters and beasties that drag people out of their beds at night.

Plot is something we can work out together, because I think that’s more fun to do as a group than forcing it into fruition. Ideally, my writing partner would prefer more literate stories that are focused around plot, not just sex, (even though that part is fun and would be included) as well as patient, since I’m trying to get back into the swing of things and may not be able to respond nightly. A few full paragraphs a post are preferred, although I know at times, especially with dialog, that may shorten.

Questions or interest? Please PM me.