Dragon Age [Interest Check]

Started by Primarch, June 08, 2011, 11:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question Mark

Quote from: Alliance on June 09, 2011, 02:37:13 PM
Well I feel like the ambient ghost in this RP.

Don't you go emo on us now.

Although I don't know what you actually meant.

What did you mean?

Alliance

Quote from: Question Mark on June 09, 2011, 02:39:50 PM
Don't you go emo on us now.

Although I don't know what you actually meant.

What did you mean?

I did ask about the Grey Wardens.

How will they be played out?

Will there be any members playing Wardens before they get to Ostagar?

Etc.

Question Mark

Quote from: Alliance on June 09, 2011, 02:41:55 PM

Etc.

Then say you asked about Grey Wardens, lol

I can't really answer that because I'm not the GM, but I've been assuming that none of us are Grey Wardens, since the only two Wardens are Alistair and the custom Warden.  Unless we meet up with them, we're just going to be normal ol' people.

Primarch

Quote from: Alliance on June 09, 2011, 02:41:55 PM

Etc.

I've got nothing against people playing Grey Wardens. We should probably have one in the group. If nobody is interested I might re-write the end of Galrauch's history to make him one. But we shall see.

On another note, Character thread is up.

Most looks fine so go ahead and post, but I think some of the characters have talents/spells without the prerequisite spells & talents.

Alliance

Quote from: Primarch on June 09, 2011, 02:45:12 PM
I've got nothing against people playing Grey Wardens. We should probably have one in the group. If nobody is interested I might re-write the end of Galrauch's history to make him one. But we shall see.

On another note, Character thread is up.

Most looks fine so go ahead and post, but I think some of the characters have talents/spells without the prerequisite spells & talents.

Thank you. I wanted to make Vishion a Grey Warden because its what keeps him from being hunted by the Templars. Can't touch a Warden he's got power.

Primarch

Quote from: Alliance on June 09, 2011, 02:46:24 PM
Thank you. I wanted to make Vishion a Grey Warden because its what keeps him from being hunted by the Templars. Can't touch a Warden he's got power.

True that. Perhaps if others are interested he can put them through the joining. That would be a fun thread.

Alliance

Quote from: Primarch on June 09, 2011, 02:47:22 PM
True that. Perhaps if others are interested he can put them through the joining. That would be a fun thread.

"I want you to drink this and don't make any apostate bloodmage jokes while you're at it,"

rofl.

All right awesome. And Vishion's image fun uploaded. Tinypic is no longer being a douche to me.

Primarch

Well, while you lot finish getting your characters sorted, I'm going to play some DA:O, for the benefit of the game of course. So I know stuff, and stuff.

Alliance

Vishion now has an appearance if anyone wants to look at it.

PearlRuby

quite scary! but very nice and quite fitting artwork ^_^

To sleep, perchance to dream ... All the world's a stage.
Ons and Offs     Ideas / Requests     A&A

Scribbles

AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Alliance

Epileptic apostate grey warden mage who never went to the circle, what isn't there to be frightened up?

Question Mark

Quote from: Alliance on June 09, 2011, 03:22:49 PM
Epileptic apostate grey warden mage who never went to the circle, what isn't there to be frightened up?

Well, I just had a funny moment when I imagined him trying to cast a spell, only to have a siezure.  Everyone he's fighting just looks confused.

Primarch

Got a PM from another interested individual! Excellent.

Scribbles

Quote from: Question Mark on June 09, 2011, 03:51:06 PM
Well, I just had a funny moment when I imagined him trying to cast a spell, only to have a siezure.  Everyone he's fighting just looks confused.

I was wondering that too but in a normal scenario rather than in combat. Our group would probably believe he's being possessed after witnessing him seize up while sitting calmly around the campfire.  :P
AA and OO

PearlRuby

do you want me to post my character sheet here first, or just put it directly on the dedicated thread?

To sleep, perchance to dream ... All the world's a stage.
Ons and Offs     Ideas / Requests     A&A

Primarch

Here first please, just so I can have a quick look to "approve."

Alliance

Quote from: Question Mark on June 09, 2011, 03:51:06 PM

rofl!

Like the Darkspawn actually care?

Quote from: Scribbles on June 09, 2011, 03:56:54 PM
I was wondering that too but in a normal scenario rather than in combat. Our group would probably believe he's being possessed after witnessing him seize up while sitting calmly around the campfire.  :P

Now that would be an interesting situation wouldn't it?

Though epilepsy, there are many kinds of seizures. Even seizures that do not appear in a physical manner can happen. The kind of siezures most people conjure with epilepsy is the full on seizing and those are grand mal seizures or now medically known as tonic clonic seizures. Don't ask me why. There is a lot of doctor hooha in that.

Scribbles

Quote from: Alliance on June 09, 2011, 04:04:50 PM
Though epilepsy, there are many kinds of seizures. Even seizures that do not appear in a physical manner can happen. The kind of siezures most people conjure with epilepsy is the full on seizing and those are grand mal seizures or now medically known as tonic clonic seizures. Don't ask me why. There is a lot of doctor hooha in that.

Dibs on tying you to a tree should you get the tonic clonic seizure!
AA and OO

Alliance

Quote from: Scribbles on June 09, 2011, 04:09:48 PM
Dibs on tying you to a tree should you get the tonic clonic seizure!

rofl!

I think I may only have one tonic clonic seizure in this RP. Since its a bit hard to deal with regarding RPs.

bubby

Ok. Character is up with a tiny smidge of backstory thanks to Pearl mentioning the red cloak my char has. I hope it works!

Primarch

Bubby my doll,  I'm afraid there's an issue with your talents!

To list your talents in respect to the talent trees, basically your missing threaten, so you'll need to make a little switch-a-roo somewhere. Perhaps drop one elsewhere and replace it with threaten for now? I would suggest perhaps one of the last five, since those are high level abilities your character probably shouldn't have. <.<
Powerful -> Threaten -> Bravery
Precise Striking -> Taunt
Shield Bash -> Shield Pummel
Shield Block
Juggernaut -> Carapace
Second Wind -> Peon's Plight

TheHangedOne

Sorry; that was an oversight on my part.  Repalce Bravery with Threaten.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Primarch

bubby

Done, and done. Honestly, all the stat stuff i have not much clue about, Hanged said it all just makes her kinda badass.