Looking for a Walking Dead / Post-Apocalyptic Survival game

Started by Remiel, November 16, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

Since I'm already running one, I'd like to be a player in someone else's game.  What I'm looking for, primarily, is a small, mixed group of roughly equal genders of all different stripes and backgrounds, who are forced to depend on each other for survival.  To this end, I think the Walking Dead universe would be a good setting for this, but I'm not beholden to that.  It could be something more along the lines of a post-nuclear apocalypse like Fallout, or, hell, even a stranded-on-a-desert-island setting like Lost.

What we're up against isn't important so much as the intra-group social dynamics--how do we function as a group when our very survival is at stake?

If necessary, I'd be willing to co-GM with a dedicated and enthusiastic partner, but I don't want to take on another group on my own.

Tilt

I'd be interested in joining, but I've never DMed. Or played in a roleplay that required a DM.

Usually I play one on one and if there's a group, everyone does their own thing with just some collaboration.

Chanticleer

I'd be more interested in participating in a Fallout-themed version of this than a Walking Dead one. There are zombie-ish critters in Fallout, but there are zombies and only zombies in WD. It feels a bit more limited to me thereby.
My current O/os (need work)

Mister Ugly

I am trying to get a Post-Apocalyptic game started! Loosely based on an old table top game called The Morrow Project!

Check it out here!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=299464.0

>MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Remiel

Still floating this out there.  There's like a million Pathfinder / D&D games out there, but I've yet to see one that is tailored toward post-apocalyptic-ness.

Lyrical

I'd be interested in joining as a player in a sandbox post apocalyptic game if you find a story teller. I could try something with a system but my experience with systems are very limited.

Z Kami

Also super interested in this idea as a player. I think there are a couple of zombie specific rpg systems out there last I check but their names are slipping my mind right now. I remember GURP being highly recommended.

Antisoul