News:

Main Menu

The Stupid Joke Thread

Started by Inkidu, October 26, 2008, 08:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

I don't know if E has one but it should.
Examples! Yay!

Why do ducks have webbed feet? To stomp out forest fires.
Why do elephants have flat feet? To stomp out burning ducks.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

HairyHeretic

Why do elephants have 4 feet?

They'd look silly with six inches.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Inkidu

What's read and green and goes about fifty miles per hour? A frog in a blender.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

HairyHeretic

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Blue

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Inkidu

What's black and dangerous, and lives in trees? A crow with a a machine gun.

Lanzlo

Why should you not go into the forest between the hours of 4 and 5 pm? That's when the elephants are jumping out of the trees.
Why do alligators have flat heads? The went into the forest between the hours of 4 and 5 pm.

HairyHeretic

There once was a Black and White Knight on a Black and White horse, and being the hero type person he was, wanted to marry the King's daughter.

So he went up to the palace and the guard naturally enquired "Who goes there?", to which he replied "I'm the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse and I want to marry the king's daughter".

"Not the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse?" asked the guard, with a not inconsiderable amount of awe in his voice.

"Yes, I'm the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse."

"OK, pass."

So the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse proceeded up to the king's chamber.

"Who goes there?" asked the king.

"I'm the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse and I want to marry your daughter," replied the Black and White Knight.

"Not the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse?"

"Yes, the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse."

"OK, if you complete three tasks, you may take my daughter's hand in marriage."

The king told the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse. "Your first task is to slay the fearsome Dragon of Mount Doom."

On his way out the guard once again asked "Who goes there?", to which he replied
"I'm the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse and I want to marry the king's daughter."

"OK, pass."

The Black and White Knight then proceeded on his quest to kill the dragon and six months later returned with the head of the foul beast.

On his way into the palace the guard enquired "who goes there?", to which he replied
"I'm the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse and I want to marry the king's daughter".

"OK, pass"

So the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse proceeded up to the king's chamber.

"I'm the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse and I want to marry your daughter" Replied the Black and White Knight.

"Yes,the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse."

"OK, if you complete three tasks, you may take my daughter's hand in marriage" The king told the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse. "Your second task is to climb to the top of the highest peak on the continent".

On his way out the guard once again asked "Who goes there"?", to which he replied
"I'm the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse and I want to marry the king's daughter".

"OK, pass."

The Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse journeyed far across the lands, to the highest range, and there climbed the highest mountain, returning 2 years later.

On his way into the palace the guard enquired "who goes there?", to which he replied

"OK, pass."

"I'm the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse and I want to marry your daughter" Replied the Black and White Knight.

"Yes, the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse.

"OK, if you complete three tasks, you may take my daughter's hand in marriage" The king told the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse. "Your third and final task is venture into the haunted land of night, and slay the Vampire King".

On his way out the guard once again asked "Who goes there"?", to which he replied

"OK, pass."

Once again the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse completed his task and returned to the palace for the final time.

"OK, pass."

"Who goes there?" Asked the king.

"Yes, the Black and White Knight on the Black and White horse, can I marry your daughter now?"

"Yeah, ok."

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Inkidu

A woman holds up a cross to ward of a vampire, to which the vampire replies, "Oi vay, have you go the wrong vampire."

Kurzyk

Did you guys hear the one about the umbrella?

Forget it. It's over your head.

Cherri Tart

i don't get it, Hairy... *blinks*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Inkidu

Quote from: Cherri Tart on November 09, 2008, 09:41:32 PM
i don't get it, Hairy... *blinks*
Complete and utter lack of a punchline I believe.

Huntress

erm....this is the stupid joke thread. not the POINTLESS joke thread. *wince*

Inkidu

Quote from: Huntress on November 10, 2008, 08:38:19 AM
erm....this is the stupid joke thread. not the POINTLESS joke thread. *wince*
Thread creator sez: It was fine to me :P

Huntress

Cherri Tart

it's like sex with guys - lot of work and no pay off at the end *Grins* 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Inkidu

Quote from: Cherrilicious on November 12, 2008, 01:53:00 AM
But you said I was special! D: *Snicker*

MagicalPen

Quote from: Cherrilicious on November 12, 2008, 01:53:00 AM

Not my fault they don't hand you any money, Cherri :P

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Ambrose

THE PERFECT HUSBAND

There are several men sitting around in the locker room of a private club after exercising. Suddenly a cell phone on one of the benches rings. One of the men picks it up, and the following conversation ensues:

"Hello?"
"Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
"Yes."
"Great! I am at the mall two blocks from where you are. I just saw a beautiful mink coat. It's absolutely gorgeous!! Can I buy it?"
"What's the price?"
"Only $1,500.00."
"Well, OK, go ahead and get it, if you like it that much ... "

"Ahhh, and I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the 2001 models. I saw one I really liked. I spoke with the salesman, and he gave me a really good price ... and since we need to exchange the BMW that we bought last year ... "
"What price did he quote you?"
"Only $60,000 ... "
"OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

"Great! But before we hang up, something else ... "
"What?"
"It might look like a lot, but I was reconciling your bank account and I stopped by the real estate agent this morning and saw the house we had looked at last year. It's on sale!! Remember? The one with a pool, English Garden, acre of park area, beachfront property ... "
"How much are they asking?"
"Only $450,000 - a magnificent price ... and I see that we have that much in the bank to cover ... "

"Well, then go ahead and buy it, but just bid $420,000. OK?"
"OK, sweetie ... Thanks! I'll see you later!! I love you!!!"
"Bye ... I do too ... "

The man hangs up, closes the phone's flap, and raises his hand while holding the phone and asks to all those present: "Does anyone know who this phone belongs to?

Inkidu

mannik

A guy walks into a bar with a monkey on his shoulder and orders a shot of vodka.
The bartender serves the man his drink and askd, "So...you ever get that thing drunk?" as he stared at the monkey on his shoulder.

"Yeah, but he's a real asshole when he is." The man replied.
"I still want to see it." The bartender replied and offered the monkey a shot of vodka, which it happily drank.

After five minutes or so of shots, the monkey begins to freak out.
It jumps off the mans shoulder and lands face first on the bar, gets up and stagers across the bar, leaps to the pool table and eats the cue ball, then pisses in one of the pockets.

The bartender can't help but laugh at the monkey's antics. The monkey's owner throws some extra money on the bar to cover the damages, collects his pet and promptly leaves.

A week later the man returns with the monkey on his shoulder and orders a shot of vodka.
The bartender smiles as he serves the man and says, "Last time you were here I couldn't stop laughing...mind if I get him drunk again?"

"Sure, if you want, but I'm not cleaning up the mess." The man replies.
Again the monkey is offered shots which it gladly accepts.

Again, about five minutes later the monkey freaks out and leaps of the mans shoulder.
He lands on the bar next to a bowl of peanuts which he knocks over.

The monkey then picks up a peanut and shoves it up his ass before pulling it out and eating it. He procedes to do this with all the peanuts now scattered across the bar.

"What the hell is he doing?" The shocked bartender asks.
The man replies with a smile, "After crapping out that cue ball he gauges size before eating."

Beauty

Okay this one's really bad...

What did the mathbook say to the pencil?

I have a lot of problems :(

^_^
~x I've been absent for a few years, but I'm back and ready to start new stories! I've refined my writing skills and fixated on new desires/interests - Looking forward to being inspired ;)*X~

My O/O

Inkidu

That one with the monkey was just wrong on so many levels

MagicalPen

Beauty - I heard different version of that.

Why is the Math Book always sad?

Because it is full of Problems!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Inkidu

What did one math book say to the other?
Pfft. You think you have problems?

Oniya

Why should you never go to Calculus class after a three-day bender?

Because it's dangerous to drink and derive.

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17