Break Up With the Person Above You! II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

Numerion,
When we got together I was excited to have exciting intellectual conversations.  However 'Titty Science' is not an official field of study and I do not believe that you can actually have a PhD in it no matter how much time and energy you put into researching it.  No I will not help you with your thesis.  We are done.
~Rampant

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

CaptainErotica

Rampant

I'm sorry but, I've had it! Your desires run around rampant all over the place, except here, with me. You seem to desire everyone but me these day. Well guess what you can have them. I'm done!

CaptainE

Nowherewoman

Cap:

You got the guns, you got the big red S.

But you're just not super enough.

Fly away, now, buh-byeeeee.

-AreYouStillHere? Woman
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

CaptainErotica

Woman

Why won’t you let me in. It seems the harder I try to be the men you need me to be the harder you push me away. I’ve done everything I can to open your eyes do you can see me. But you are blinded by what you think you want and what others tell you that you need. You don’t have to worry anymore I’ve decided to move on. Maybe someday your eyes will open. Maybe it will be too late. Goodbye.

CaptainE

WordSmith

Cap,

I apologize, but you have gotten me the wrong drink for the last time. I tell you coke every time, and you bring the cursed Dr. Pepper back to me. It makes me puke in my mouth each time I take a sip. I am beyond frustrated, disappointed.

I'm sorry, but I'm leaving you. The keys are in the Hudson River.

WS