High elf looking for trouble! (Everquest inspired, F/F, F/F/M or maybe F/M)

Started by Jacqueline, January 15, 2012, 06:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqueline

Hey there!

I got another idea! I'm really craving this one as it's fantasy alike themed and it's based in the Everquest world, in Norrath. It is not required but it would make things easier for me!

Like in my last request, F/M is possible but you will have to temp me nicely, and if we go for a F/F/M paring then I would play both ladies.

I did a little collage of the cartoon character that inspired the idea, so try to ignore the text bubbles!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

So, yes, she would be a lovely redheaded high elf. She’s a skilled mage, young and very beautiful too, she has a tendency to get upset at times but she’s sweet too. I think that she's a great character for a love/hate relationship and it could create a lot of funny moments. The whole plot depends on who do you want to play so it is really up to discussion but it could be fun if you played a dark elf, since they hate each other to death the tension could actually be fun. It also allows for darker themes, NC and the like... or they could be friends since a long time, sort of like a very rare friendship of sorts and it evolved into a sweet romance. Regardless, I think that it would be very fun to adventure in this world, worth a try!

PM me if you like my On and Offs too, don't answer here please!