What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

CastorTroy

Requests | ONs/OFFsA/As

Current Roleplays: My Crown Jewel | Familial Ties | Daddy’s Out (Completed) |

Observing Trifles

Nothing, but I really want junk food...
|| the hunt ||

mr username

Tender fettuccini noodles are tossed in a classic Alfredo sauce made with real cream cheese, and Parmesan and Romano cheeses. This delicious dish is paired with perfectly seasoned garlic bread. Marie Callender's

Anjelita

NEW:  See my A/As!!!  PLEASE NOTE: Replies are slow.  Bear with, you are not forgotten.  Not accepting new roleplays.
ONS & OFFS               MY STORIES              PLOTS 'n' THINGS
Walking through E with eyes wide shut...
There was beauty here, once.  But darkness has a fetish for consuming pretty things...

Prefect Mos

Lobster Ravioli in a seafood Bisque

Silver

Pot Roast, Homemade Rolls, Veggies

*loves cooking*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Oniya

Just finished a very nice bowl of jambalaya.  Probably wouldn't win any NOLA cooking awards, but I'm now nice and warm and my sinuses are absolutely clear!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kekec

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

Bliss

Taco Soup. The coffee stand in the library basement has it out, but with no sign or ingredient labelling, because they can't find a sign. It's a mystery, and as I'm blessed with a lack of allergies and am feeling mildly reckless today... Mystery Taco Soup it is!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Thangar

Two small oranges and a cup of tea (no sugar and no cream)

Bliss

Cucumber vodka and filtered water over ice.

...it has the word cucumber in it, that counts as eating, right?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Kung pao chicken stir fry, with the crunchy noodleythings on top.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valthazar

Nihil

willow

Turkey club n dark coffee for lunch
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Zeth

Beautiful Mystery

Homemade Italian sausage and pesto pizza.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Zeth

Etherealdreamer

Nature Valley peanut butter, dark chocolate protein bar... Saving room for Italian later!
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

AmberStarfire

I just made fresh damper using this recipe (still hot with butter on it) and put it with harvest vegetable soup.

Zeth

Scrambled eggs with buttered toast.

Autumn52

1/2 of a whole wheat carb friendly tortilla with chunky peanut butter wrapped around 1/2 a banana. 4 points on WW and it is filling.

Hugs to all.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish