Surviving the Wild West

Started by Kaizen, July 15, 2010, 08:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaizen

Spots open for a Deputy, Outlaws, Bartender/Pimp and Women/Saloon Girls
apply on the OOC thread please

Surviving the Wild West OOC

Under a large sombrero, Pedro slapped his chaps freeing the dust he had collected while coming down from the mountain.  Anxious to get some whiskey in him, He led the stubborn beast that most folks would call a mule to the hitching post in front of the ore exchange.  He had some difficulty tying the reins to the post, his hands shaking from alcohol withdrawals but finally, he managed to complete the task.

The hired guns protecting the exchange snickered as Pedro walked in with his trusty shotgun.  They knew their paycheck just walked through the door, Pedro always brought in a good chunk of change, even with the poor exchange rate the clerk offered him.  A Mexican couldn’t get the preferred rates that the whites received, despite the fact his gold was a better quality.  Pedro didn’t care, his goal was to get to town and raise hell to the best of his ability.  And that’s just what he intended to do.

“Twenty-Five dollars” The clerk announced firmly.

‘TWEEENTY FIVE DOLORES!! No way amigo, that’s four ounces I just brought to you!” Pedro knew four ounces would get a white man at least sixty dollars.  Pedro haggled with the man to $35 before the trigger happy gunmen started to pay attention to the deal.  The more that Pedro got wasn’t in their best interest.

Pedro could hear the men’s guffaw as he left the exchange.  He shook off his irritation and made his way to the stable with his stubborn mule.  The stableman cursed when he saw Pedro walk in with the spiteful beast, but smiled when Pedro paid him double the stall fee.  The Mexican and the mule would share a stall as usual.  Pedro considered sleeping in the stable far safer than sleeping in any of the town’s three hotels, and his mule made for a better watchdog than any mutt would.

With all the provisions set, twenty of his hard earned dollars hidden somewhere in the stall with his belongings, Pedro and his trusted shotgun made their way into town.  “Which saloon will it be tonight?” he asked his shotgun not expecting an answer.

Edhel Tari

Emma looked about the saloon from the top of the stairs before descending down into the afternoon customers.  The piano player was knocking out some high stepping music and the crowd wasn't very large, which was good, as hot as it was there today.  Emma was a red headed beauty that had been sold to the Saloon owner by her own parents for fifty dollars.  A lot of money to people like them.  But she had finally repaid Mr. Shultz, and more, for her freedom.  Once she got outta here, she wasn't ever going to be a slave to anyone ever again.  Slowly she made her way down the steps, her favorite feathered fan in her right hand trying to keep her cooled off.

When she was on the floor, she started to walk towards the saloon doors to try and get breeze or two.  But one of a group of men at a table grabbed her hand and pulled her into his lap.  "Now Miss Emma, when are you going to give Ole Snake here a good time?"  Emma smiled at the men at the table, putting her arm around Snake's shoulders, "Why once you have enough money to pay for it, darlin.  You know I don't come cheap!"  Pushing his hat over his eyes, she pulled quickly away amid a roar of laughter from the other men around him.  As Snake fumbled with his hat, another man there yelled, "And how much is that exactly?"   Emma didn't even turn around, "More than you will ever make around here, Rascal."  she smirked.

Swinging open the saloon doors, she rested on one side, as she watched the world of the gold rush come alive in front of her.  Here she was the flower of the city  She could sing, dance and was the best at everything she put her mind to....but once civilization arrived, that would change.  Which is why she had a nice beginning of a savings resting sweetly in the new bank down the road.  And one day, when she had enough to buy herself a new life somewhere else, she would be leaving this god forsaken town for a better life.

She continued to fan herself for a few more minutes before turning and walking over to the bar.  "Hey Jake, give me something cool to drink, will you?"  Jake nodded and handed her a mug of beer.  Taking it, Emma went to a table near the door and sat down, crossing her legs, waiting.

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

"We have a winner!" Pedro announced to his shotgun sidekick when he heard a lively tune coming from a pair of swinging saloon doors. "Well, Helloooo Gooood Loookin!" he said with a heavy accent as the redhead vanished through the doors.

Moments later, from the inside of the saloon it would have appeared that the swinging doors were wearing a sombrero.  The doors swung open to reveal Pedro, he stepped in with his fists resting on his hips and paused. His attempt at a grande entrance failed miserably, cowboys nonchalantly glanced up to the newcomer and lazily returned to their activities.

Acting like a big shot, Pedro strutted by the redhead, offered a smile partially covered by his handlebar mustache and tipped his hat. 

"Good afternoon Miss" (mustering up his best English) he said to her on his way to the bar.

Anxious to get some booze in him, Pedro grabbed the first barstool available.  He slapped money on the bar and shouted for a bottle of whiskey, “And none of that gut-rot, I want the good stuff amigo!”
The barkeep gave him the gut-rot anyway.  Pedro freed the cork from the bottle with his teeth, spit it on the floor and took a long draw of whiskey.

The cowboys on either side of him moved down the bar to give Pedro some room.
“What? Joo ain’t feeling socializable toooday amigos?” Pedro asked the cowboys. Snorting with discontentment at the cowboys, he caught a whiff of himself, “Whew! I suppose I do need to take a bath” he chuckled.

He turned around and rested his back against the bar.  The scenery improved greatly as he focused on the redhead, offering her a big flirty grin.

Edhel Tari

Emma slowly looked at the large dark Mexican that came through the doors like he had pockets filled with money.  Emma continued to fan herself as the man walked by and spoke to her.  Gently closing her eyes and nodding towards him with a smile, she opened her eyes again, and watched him mosey on up to the bar and order a drink.  Emma had learned a lot through the years she had been in the Sierra's, one was recognizing a wade of bills bulging inside a man's pocket.   And that's exactly what she found, when the man turned around and leaned against the bar.  Lena put on her biggest smile.

"Well, hello there big guy.  You in the mood to buy a girl a drink?"  She gave him a wink, as her crossed leg continued to sway up and down.  She folded up her fan, sitting up taller and motioned at the chair next to her.  "Why don't you come on over and let's get to know each other better."  Her voice sultry and inviting.

Yes, Emma knew the routine.  Get them to drinking and talking.  Give it time until they were on some level of drunkenness and then take them upstairs, show them a good time, collect her money and kick them out.   But what she dreamed of was servicing one man, just one man, for the rest of her life.

"Whats your name, Senor."  She asked, the letter  "r" trilling off her tongue.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Sam Miller stood in front of a crowd preaching for them to repent. "Come all ye sinners and fornicators and enter the Church of God where you will be washed of all your sins and reborn. No matter what past you may have, murderer, miner, pickpocket, or anything else, you are all still Gods children and he will forgive you." and on he droned but no one would hear him out. Finally, after standing up on a stack of crates for hours, Sam climbed down frustrated and headed to the nearest Saloon.

Standing there at the swinging doors, Sam hesitated for a moment before he just pushed aside one of the doors, and walked in. He knew he drew looks from some of the other patrons, but Sam didn't care what they thought of him as it was only what he thought about himself that counted. As he approached the bar Sam kept his hat dipped down so others couldn't look him in the eye. "A bottle of whiskey." was all that Sam ordered, placing three dollars on the counter.

As he waited for the bottle it had only just occurred that Sam was sitting next to possibly one of the foulest smelling Mexicans he had ever met, his nose wrinkling at the smell of the man. "You, my foreign friend, could use a bath." Sam stated as he turned his his head slightly to look the man over while his wide brimmed hat obscured most of his face.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Kaizen

Eager to oblige the sultry Redhead, Pedro shouted to the bartender, “Hey Señor, one for the Lady, pronto amigo!”  He reached into his pocket, making sure to jangle the coins loudly, announcing to everyone within earshot (but mostly for the Redhead) he had money to burn.  Without looking to see what coins he had grabbed, Pedro tossed a few coins on the bar trying to be as smooth as possible.  The coins scattered across the bar, one rolling all the way down to the opposite end before finding a resting place.

Pedro turned his bottle of whiskey up once more and took a big swig of the rot-gut.  As he parted the bottle from his mouth, a preacher man pulled up to the bar next to him and ordered a bottle of whiskey.

"You, my foreign friend, could use a bath." The Preacher man said to him.

“Well, Hellooo-ooo to you too, Padre” Pedro shot back sarcastically.

When the barkeep arrived with the Lady’s drink and the Padre’s bottle, Pedro noticed the Padre didn’t get the rot-gut.  However, the swill that the barkeep passed as whiskey was starting to do its job.  Pedro could feel the liquid courage beginning to make his fingers and toes tingle a bit.   With his new-found confidence, Pedro took the Lady’s drink, bowed to the Padre, “Ex-yooose me Padre” he said with a slight wobble as he bowed and made his way to the Lady’s table.

“Hola, encantadora Señorita, I am Pedro!” he proclaimed to the Lady as he took the chair next to hers and scooted a little closer.

Edhel Tari

When the Preacher walked in, Emma smiled.  He was like no preacher she had ever known.  But perhaps that was why he interested her so much.  However, he never would have anything to do with the girls as far as visiting their rooms, but he wasn't completely offended by their attention either.    But staying away from their room was one thing he was a stickler about.  But one day, before she left, Emma hoped to change that.  At least once.

However, her eyes went back to the Mexican gentleman named Pedro.  And the Preacher was right, he definitely needed a bath.  Seemed most miners did, which is why her fan came in handy on days like today.  As Pedro sat down, she smiled warmly to him.  "Gracious, Senor.  Its so kind of you to buy me a drink.  What a gentleman you are, and so very handsome."  She flirted.   Emma made sure she sat to where he could see a portion of her legs and would lean in towards him at an angle that he might be able to appreciate her large full breasts.  "What brings you to town today?   Looking for a good time?"
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

“It’s my plea…ssss…” Pedro’s words trailed off, his eyes growing larger as the woman leaned towards him, her breasts spilling over her corset.

“Yeah, hehe yeah, I am handsome hehe” he said with a swagger, more for his own confidence than anything else.

“What brings you to town today?  Looking for a good time?” she asked. 

“Wha… OH! Yeah!  Lolita, I’m loooking for a reeeel good time.” Pedro said as his eyes trailed down the redhead’s body and back up again.  With an ear to ear grin pasted across his face and his mustache comically framing his smile, Pedro could do nothing but chuckle foolishly.  A small thought lingered for a second, ‘This firecracker is going to take all my money.’  And just as fast as the thought materialized, it vanished as the seductress leaned even further over.

Pedro gulped down a few swallows of whiskey.
“Hey, wait just a meenute” Pedro eyed her suspiciously.  “Joo didn’t tell me your name, Lolita, what do I call joo?”  He pointed his finger and asked her, his English getting noticeably worse with each drink of whiskey.

Edhel Tari

Emma had a feeling she would have her hands full with this one.  Leaning back in her seat, she grinned as she fingered the drink he had bought her, "My name?  Why, my name is Emma.  Do you like my name, Pedro?  I hope you do."  Emma picked up the drink and downed it before looking back at the man sitting across from her.  With sweet smile and an innocent look, she asked, "Don't tell me, Pedro, you are one of those crazy miners trying to strike it rich, are you?   One who slaves all day trying to find gold and only comes out with a few pesos?  My heart just goes out to you boys, working all day and nothing to come home to.  It must be very lonely."  She reached over and gently laid her hand on his knee in sympathy.

Emma had learned long ago never to take anything seriously in this bar.  It would only end up breaking your heart if you did.  And Pedro was definitely here for one reason only, to share his money with Emma.   No strings attached.  And Emma would be delighted to do her part in lightening his load of gold and listening to their lies of "I love you"  or "Where have you been all my life."   Yes, she had learned to turn her heart off, but she always gave them their money's worth.
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

“Do I like your name, Senorita Emma?  Si, me gusta muy mucho!”  Pedro said with fervor.

Quote from: Emma on July 20, 2010, 09:43:25 PM"Don't tell me, Pedro, you are one of those crazy miners trying to strike it rich, are you?   One who slaves all day trying to find gold and only comes out with a few pesos?  My heart just goes out to you boys, working all day and nothing to come home to.  It must be very lonely." 

Over dramatically, Pedro played along, “Si, Senorita Emma.  I work like a dog all day long in the hot sun.”  He took off his sombrero and placed the oversized hat over his heart and looked deeply into Emma’s eyes.  When he removed his sombrero, the newly liberated smelly Mexican odors began to disperse and fill the saloon.

When she placed her hand on his knee, he overlapped his grimy Mexican paw of a hand over hers.  “Si, Senorita, it is sooo veery lonely.”  Pedro cooed, trying to drum up as much sympathy as he could.

“Every day, for hours and hours, I dig and I dig, and all I have to show for it is dis teeny tiny leetle nugget.”  Pedro reaches into a pocket and sets down a ½ ounce gold nugget on the table, easily worth ten dollars.  Pedro had luckily found the nugget while splashing around and fishing for dinner in a creek near his mine.  He kept it in his pocket, refusing to sell it.  He told Emma it was his good luck charm.

“But dat’s eenuf of dat.” Pedro said just before he took a big swig of whiskey, his bottle halfway gone along with all of his inhibitions and most of his English.

“Joo wanna dance wif me, Senorita!?” Pedro asked Emma as the piano player started a new tune.

Cheka Man

William Marwood strolled along, his gun at his hip and his Sheriff's star glinting in the setting sun. It's not as hard, this job, as you might think. Yes, it has it's moments of danger, but a lot of it is routine. He walked into the local bar and watched a Mexican preparing to dance with a girl of...doubtful reputation. Should I intervene? No, they're not doing any harm, so I'll just watch for a while. I wish I could find my  other half.

Edhel Tari

"Awwww, Pedro, you work so hard for so little.  I think you came to the right place for cheering up."  The smell from him was almost too much, but she controlled herself, nodding at the bartender to please light the fire under the bath for her.  Then she grinned, watching Pedro drinking so much, as the town Sherrif walked in glancing around and giving Emma that look she knew all too well.  It was that look she wanted to run away from, to hide among the acceptable women and leave her shame behind her.  So she just ignored him and brought her attention back to Pedro.  "Dance?  Why I'd love to dance."  Her voice as smooth as silk.

Standing up, she took his hand and glided over by the piano as they began to dance to a lively tune.  "Why Pedro, you are really so much fun!  And a good dancer.  I bet you are good at many things."
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Sam shook his head at the Mexican as he moved off towards Emma and ordering her a drink as well. He actually felt sorry for the man, knowing from watching the men that came and went after they had been with Emma, that she could be a real heartbreaker when she wanted to be and then he laughed at himself for such a thought. He would never find himself alone with such a person as Emma, him being a devout preacher, but the two did talk on occasion when there was nothing better to do.

Taking a swill of his whiskey, Sam turned to watch the two of them for a little bit, wondering if Emma was going to play him for the sucker he was. It would then fall to him to bring the guy back up after such a thing would happen, having done the same thing many times before, he doubted the Mexican would be the last. It was then that the Sheriff came in and Sam got up to greet him. "Evening Sheriff. Anyone get dragged in today?" he asked while keeping a close eye on the other patrons.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Cheka Man

"Just one person, for getting drunk and firing a pistol in the air within the city limits. I had to use  my own pistol to cold-cock him before he got violent, and then drag him off to the jail. The Judge will see him tomorrow morning. How has today been for you, Sam?"

Kaizen

Quote from: Emma on July 21, 2010, 03:39:29 PM
Standing up, she took his hand and glided over by the piano as they began to dance to a lively tune.  "Why Pedro, you are really so much fun!  And a good dancer.  I bet you are good at many things."

“Hehe, oh si Senorita, I’m muy bueno at some things! Hehe” Pedro giggled as he lifted his eyebrows repeatedly in a flirtatious manner.

When the Sheriff walked into the saloon, Pedro instantly doubted his venue choice.  The lawman kept the reins tight in the town and his reputation made Pedro uneasy.

“Ole!” he shouted as he stomped his feet to the music.  Pedro swung Emma around and around having the best time he could possibly have.

Once the song finished, Pedro asked Emma, “Hey joo wanna go someplace else?
“That guy over there makes me uneasy.” Pedro motioned to the Sheriff.

Edhel Tari

Emma looked over in the direction he was motioning to.  "Oh, the Sheriff?  He's a good man, but he does keep a strict town."  She explained keeping her eyes on William.   Her eyes went back to Pedro, as she got close and began to play with his shirt.  "But Pedro, I'm a working girl and I'm afraid that the only place I can take you will cost you 20 dollars."  She gave him her innocent look.  "If I don't make the money, then the owner of this here bar will kick me out and I can't loose my job."  Emma knew how to make her voice sound so small and sweet,  cute enough to melt most men's hearts.  But she wasn't sure what kind of man Pedro was.

"I'll even throw in a hot bath.  And I'll be happy to bath you.  All you would have to do is just lay back and let me get you all nice and clean before I show you my room."  A bath was something rare in this town.  A person could pay near 5 dollars for one.  But Emma added it to her services and charge the 5 dollars herself.  Cause none of these miners was getting into her bed smelling like death warmed over.  "So....what do you say Pedro, want to see my room?"  Her body was swinging back and forth a bit, as she looked shyly up into his eyes. 
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

Quote from: Emma on July 23, 2010, 12:15:15 AM
"But Pedro, I'm a working girl and I'm afraid that the only place I can take you will cost you 20 dollars."  She gave him her innocent look.  "If I don't make the money, then the owner of this here bar will kick me out and I can't loose my job." 

“But twenty dollares is almost all of my monies” he muttered. 

Quote from: Emma on July 23, 2010, 12:15:15 AM
"I'll even throw in a hot bath.  And I'll be happy to bath you.  All you would have to do is just lay back and let me get you all nice and clean before I show you my room." 
"So....what do you say Pedro, want to see my room?"  Her body was swinging back and forth a bit, as she looked shyly up into his eyes. 

Pedro’s eyes grew as big as saucers when Emma offered to take him up to her room.  He didn’t expect her to offer her services to a smelly Mexican.  He had never been with a white woman before.  “Si! Si! I want to go to your room Senorita!” Pedro said to her excitedly.  “Oh and a bath too!”   His lust overriding his common sense he enthusiastically agreed.

“Pardon me for a moment Senorita” Pedro excused himself to the bar.  Quickly, he pulled out all of his money, counted twenty dollars and stuffed it into one pocket.  The remaining money added up to a total of three dollars and twenty two cents and his lucky gold nugget.   He kissed the gold nugget, looked around to make sure no one was paying him any attention, and dropped it into his boot.

Pedro dropped the three dollars and twenty-two cents on the bar and ordered a bottle of wine delivered to Miss Emma’s room.  He made sure to give the bartender the evil eye for driving the price of Emma up so high.  He returned to the waiting Emma, “After you Madame.” He said with a swagger and a humongous grin.  Pedro grabbed his bottle of whiskey and consumed the remaining contents as he began to follow Emma to her room.

Dunnuck

Jacob 'Grizzly' Jackson strode into the bar, an old revolver on his left hip, and a newer one on his right. A hat overshadowed his grizzly, rough-shaven face and hid his eyes of cold steel. His face was sharp and dangerous; the face of someone less than innocent. He raised his hat slightly and took a quick, hard glance at the sheriff. He noted the mexican who seemed riled up about the bonnie lass that was leading him on for cash. He walked strongly yet relaxed, taking a seat at a chipped up wooden table and setting his feet up on it. His shoes were adark brown and pointed at the end, sharp studs on the heels to encourage the horses. He didn't like using them, but he didnt have much other choice since his horse been killed. Damn he missed that horse.

"Lemme get a beer over 'er." He shouted, his voice rough and rasp. He took a look over at the wall. It read: 'WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE' followed by a picture of him with the name 'Jason Mahee'. Picture wasn't accurate, though, and the name was wrong. Sure, the picture kind of looked like him, but just enough to keep people wondering, not certain.

Cheka Man

The Sheriff looked the man up and down, his hand near the butt of  his gun. He reminds me of somebody wanted for something, but what if I'm just imagining things? I don't want a gunfight at worst, an innocent man dragged off to prison at best.

Dunnuck

He took a swig of the beer, keeping his head fairly low. He looked to the sheriff from under his hat, his right hand trained on his revolver. It was tense; Grizzly knew the sheriff recognized him, but how well he did was up in the air. "Holy man," Grizzly called out. "What kinda shit you been preachin 'bout today?"

Edhel Tari

Emma smiled at Pedro, slipping her arm through his.  "I'm gonna clean you from head to toe, my handsome friend.  I've got a hot bath just waiting for you.  You are are gonna smell like my angel.  My angel of love."  She lead Pedro to the back of the bar into a large room with a tub in the center.   The water had been poured in to heat it up and Emma walked over to test it.  Turning towards Pedro, she took her finger and motioned him over.  She helped him take off his clothes and placed off to the side.  "Now get in lover, cause I can't wait to get you upstairs."  She chuckled, then took off her own dress and remained in her bloomers.

Walking over to him she got some soap and a wash cloth and kneeled down beside him.   Lathering up a wash cloth, she started at his chest, her hand sliding over his muscular frame and then up to his neck.  "Have you ever had a woman wash you before, lover?" 
(Shakespeare)

Dunnuck

"Well waddawe have 'ere?" A burly man said, strolling in with two other smaller followers. "If it ain't little Grizzly Jackson." He laughed. The man came in, leaning on Grizzly. Jacob merely sat, sipping his beer. "Your little fuckin' games gunna get you hurt one day, Jackson. Ain't that right, boys?" He asked with a laugh, the other two circling in front of Jacob on the other end of the table. One of the men bucked at a woman, scaring here and slapping her butt as she ran, him laughing. Grizzly put his beer bottle on the table to his right. "Now you're gunna give us all your cash, got that? Maybe we will count it towards your debt." He layed an aggressive hand on Jacob's shoulder, and Jacob quickly grabbed his arm, twisting it towards the table and used his other hand to slam the man's face onto the beer bottle,causing it to shatter leaving fragments in the man's face. He was still alive...barely, but was unconscience. He lay on the table, unmoving. Grizzly stood up. "Oh shit!" One of the other two quickly said, both reaching for their guns. Before they could aim their weapons, Grizzly had his out and shot their shooting hands. He eased his revolver back into his pocket. He had been lightening fast. Jacob pushed the one off the table and sat, ordering another drink. The two goons made their way off, grabing their leader.

asmodai510

Wyatt ambled into town on his horse glancing around with his quick sharp eyes quickly finding the watering hole and heading towards it.  He slid off his horse and tied it to the hitching post outside of the saloon then brushing off his clothes from the dust of travel, taking a glance at his pocketwatch, and stepping inside.  He made his way to the bar where he ordered a shot of whatever was on the rail, taking the hooch in one swallow with a slight grimace at the less then stellar alchohol before turning around and leaning back against the bar to take in his surroundings.

Dunnuck

Grizzly looked over to the man who just walked in, who was staring around the saloon. He had noted the man's displeasure with what he ordered. "Get the tequila." Grizzly said in his rough voice to the man, who wasn't far off. "Best poison they have here."

Kaizen

Quote from: Emma on July 23, 2010, 10:59:17 PM
"I'm gonna clean you from head to toe, my handsome friend.  I've got a hot bath just waiting for you.  You are are gonna smell like my angel.  My angel of love." 

Pedro followed her to the back room acting like a big shot and strutting like a peacock for everyone to see.  Not a soul paid him any attention other than Emma.
“Oooh, my angel of love hehe.  I’m gunna make joo sing a heavenly tune Senorita!” Pedro replied as she began to undress him.  With each button undone, the smelly Mexican aroma grew more potent.

Quote from: Emma  on July 23, 2010, 10:59:17 PMShe helped him take off his clothes and placed off to the side.  "Now get in lover, cause I can't wait to get you upstairs."  She chuckled, then took off her own dress and remained in her bloomers.

With is last remaining item of clothing on the floor, Pedro obliged Emma and leaped up into the air and landed in the tub cannon-ball style.  When he wiped the water away from his eyes he saw Emma standing before him in her undergarments.  Pedro was speechless.

A knock at the door stole his attention away.  “WHAT!?” he shouted, irritated at the interruption.  Bringing his eyes back to Emma he replaced the irritation with is best charming smile.  The smile looked cheesy instead of charming it had that “if you only knew” quality to it.

A second knock prompted Pedro to get out of the tub. At full attention, he strode angrily to the door and jerked it open.  “What doo joo want!?” he demanded as the bartender offered him his bottle of wine that he had already forgotten he ordered.

“Oh yeah, gracias Senor” he bowed to the bartender, unknowingly shooting Emma the full moon. And slammed the door shut.  He spun around with the wine in hand and offered Emma his cheesy smile again.  “Where were we Senorita?” he cooed to her.

Cheka Man

The Sheriff walked up to Grizzily. "That was an expert bit of shooting you did there...seeing as they started the whole thing I'm not going to arrest you. Have you ever thought about becoming a deputy sheriff? The pay would be good."

(OOC-Not  tomorrow but the next day I'll be AFK for 13 days on holiday abroad.)

Dunnuck

Grizzly looked up to the sheriff from under his hat. "Ha. Me a deputy?" He took a drink of his beer. "Not me, sir." He said with a short laugh, taking another gulp. "Law life seems to exciting for me. I'm just a man with a quick hand and steady shot." He lied.

Cheka Man

The Sheriff shurgged. "Suit yourself,Sir, you know who to come to if you change your mind." He walked away to the bar to buy himself some beer.

asmodai510

Wyatt smirked watching Grizzly and taking in first the tension of his spotting the sheriff then his flashy if effective gun play and just the trace of a scar down his cheek,  "Grizzly hmmmm..." he murmured to himself remembering the poster he'd seen in the last town, "law seldom gets much right..." he breathed shaking his head, lucky for the man he wasn't hard up at the moment or things might have gotten ugly in the saloon but Wyatt just smiled to himself though the expression didn't extend to his cold sharp eyes as he moved across the room to a seat and sat down stretching out before drawing his knife and starting to pick the dirt from beneath his nails, one thing he didn't like about his lifestyle was the ammount of work it took to stay clean, though it was a very minor detail considering how much he enjoyed all other aspects.  "hope there's a decent laundry and barber in town." he said to himself as he constructed a mental inventory of tasks he would have to take care of to get settled in.

Edhel Tari

Pedro's dive into the tub left Emma soaked from the neck down.  And everyone knows what happens to white cotton when water hits it.   But Emma just let it go, the smell of the guy just too much to deal with.  As the knock came to the door, she was about to get up and answer it, when Pedro sounding a bit angry, beat her to it.  She had to smile at his clearly lighter behind as he walked away.  "That's what they mean, where the sun don't shine."   She smirked to herself.  But once he turned with the bottle of wine, Emma said, "We were giving you a bath, darlin.  Now bring that bottle of wine over here and get back into this warm tub.  I got plans for you."  She winked at him. 

Hopefully, he would open that bottle and drink it all.  Men were often so much easier to handle when they were a little drunk.  Of course, there were the other kind.  The ones that got mean, but Pedro didn't strike her as one of those.  "And it seems you are very happy at the moment, Senor."  She giggled, looking up and down his body. 

Putting the huge sponge back into the water, she lifted it letting the water drain from it slowly.   Then she took her finger and beckoned for him to join her.  Hopefully, he wouldn't splash this time.
(Shakespeare)

Dunnuck

Grizzly looked across to the man with the knife. From the look of him, he wasn't just some average joe. As a matter of fact, he looked like a type that Grizzly was familiar with: bounty hunter. He rested his hand on his gun, just in case.

OOC: Gunna get a driving point in here soon, if thats ok with all. ^_^ add some present danger/objective.

Kaizen

“Oh right! Da bath, hehe” Pedro giggled as he moseyed over to the tub.  He became distracted by the image of Emma’s body through her wet cotton undergarments and fell into the tub awkwardly. Miraculously he managed to keep his grip on the wine bottle and not break it against the side of the tub.  “Oops! hehe, I fell down! *hic* hehe” he said, obviously drunk from drinking an entire bottle of whiskey in less than an hour.  The jolt of the fall had started a bout of hiccups.

Correcting himself to sit properly in the tub, “*hic* I’m gunna seeng joo a song. *hic*” Pedro told Emma with as much sincerity as he could muster.  He pulled out the wine bottle’s cork with his teeth and tried to spit it onto the floor, he missed and it fell into the tub. Then he began singing, with the hiccups, proclaiming his love for Emma in Spanish. 

asmodai510

Wyatt's eyes flashed as they saw Grizzly fingering his gun but he remained still while continuing to pick the dirt from his nails before finally finishing he slipped his knife away and stood heading over to the bar, "I need a room." he told the barman, "of course sir, 3 dollars a night," Wyatt nodded and took out a wad of bills giving the barman several, "that should cover me for at least a week." he said. "y... yes sir," said the flustered barman quickly stuffing the money away not used to seeing so much, "right this way." Wyatt followed heading up the stairs after the barman and going to one of the rooms.

Cheka Man

OOC-I will be afk abroad for 13 days. :(

Edhel Tari

Emma giggled at Pedro as he began to relax more, if that were possible, and she had to admit, he was rather cute when he was drunk.  When he fell into the tub, she put her arms up to protect herself again, as she laughed hysterically, but it was no use.  "Oh well, I'm wet already."  She thought to herself.

Picking up the sponge again, she began to wash Pedro's feet and legs as he sang his love song to her.  She had to smile, she wasn't always greeted with such pleasantries. "Oh Pedro, that is so romantic!"  She had her back to him, but now turned to face the tub, looking at Pedro and make a kiss towards him, "You sing so lovely.   You make me feel so beautiful!"   Working her way up his body from his legs, she took great pains not to miss one spot on him, finally ending at his back.  "How do you feel now?"  She cooed into his ear.
(Shakespeare)

asmodai510

Wyatt set his things down next to his bed glad to have his items stored before he headed back down stairs.  He surveyed the saloon again when he re-entered as he pondered his next move in town.  He had a place to stay, booze, money, maybe he should find a woman to keep him company.

Kaizen

As Pedro sat there in the tub, with the hiccups, and Emma scrubbed him clean, he continued to sing.  At first the bathwater was clean, but as Emma did her washing the water began to look like tea.  As more and more dirt was scrubbed from his hide, the water got darker and darker, it went from a tea color to bourbon, from bourbon to a hot chocolate, and finally from hot chocolate to a coffee color.  It was astonishing the amount of grime that one bath could liberate. 

Pedro finished his song and took more than a few gulps of wine.  The wine was considerably smoother than the whiskey so Pedro obliged himself generously.  Emma spoke seductively into his ear, “How do you feel now?”

Pedro shivered as Emma’s breath traveled by his ear and down his neck.  “Hehe, *hic* I feel like a new man, gra- *hic* -cias Seenorita!”  He said as he stood up wobbily.  Pedro was a few shades lighter and he had pruned from sitting in the warm water for so long.  His body was not used to being immersed and he definitely was not used to soap.  “Oh, Seenorita! Where are mi manners!? *hic*” he asked her as he held the wine bottle up to Emma offering her a drink, “Have some of dis wine, *hic* is muy bueno!”

Edhel Tari

Emma was surprised how different Pedro looked with a good scrubbing.  Perhaps she should have charged more.  As she began to wash his face, she leaned into the tub, her breasts just skimming the water as Pedro offered her a taste of his wine.  Pulling back, leaning against the edge of the tub on her knees, she took the bottle to her lips and filled her mouth with the sweet wine and then handed it back to him, wiping her mouth before saying.  "So, you ready to go upstairs my sweet little enchilada?"  She giggled.

Taking her hand, she let it glide over his chest, her eyes taking in his whole frame.  Then letting her hand fall a little further down, she looked at him and winked.  "Come on, my room is just up those stairs."  She nodded towards the side where another set of stairs was almost hidden.  "Its my own private entrance and exit."

Standing up, she put out her wet hand towards him and waited for him to stand and get out of the tub.  She also wanted to see how the rest of him looked, now that he was cleaned up.
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

As Emma turned up the bottle of wine Pedro was offered an unobstructed view of Emma’s bounteous landscape.  His face turned chili pepper red and he lost all muscle control and slid below the surface of the water in the tub.  Air bubbles escaping as he exhaled, he emerged for a breath in time to hear Emma, “… my sweet little enchilada?”

“Leetle Enchilada! I don’t have no leetle eenchilada, see!” he stood up in the tub revealing that Emma’s description was correct.  Looking down he said, “Oh, yeah hehe I reckon it es poco hehe!” he said unashamed.  “Hehe The water must be frio… Oh hey, no more hiccups!” he proudly declared.  Needing another drink, Pedro took the bottle of wine that Emma offered back and took a big swig.

“Come on, my room is just up those stairs.”  Emma said as she offered her hand.  “Oh, upstairs hehe, yeah, let’s go upstairs hehe” It was evident by now that Pedro was a giggledrunk.  “Wait just a meenute mi corazon”  Pedro said as he grabbed his sombrero and shotgun.  He didn’t go anywhere without either one.  “Ok, let’s vamanos hehe!” he prompted.  Wearing only his sombrero with a wine bottle in one hand and his shotgun in the other, he motioned for Emma to lead him up the stairs.  “After joo hehe” he nodded.

Cheka Man

The Sheriff watched the man with the knife quietly. It's a good thing this is not one of those proper cities out east or I'd have to go and arrest him. I think I want to talk with him and find out a little more about him.

Edhel Tari

Emma found Pedro delightful.  He was funny, which most of the men weren't, and he wasn't all over her....he seemed to like to take in the view of her first.  She rather liked that.  But when he stood up showing his.....enchilada....she couldn't help it, she burst out laughing.  Quickly standing, she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close.  "There's nothing small about you, Pedro."

He was ready to go upstairs, letting him go, she just shook her head when he put on his sombrero and grabbed his gun.  When he asked her to lead the way,  Emma tweaked his nose and said, "Pedro, you are just so cute!  And a gentleman too.  Just wait until I get you upstairs."  Grabbing her dress and shoes, she lead the way upstairs and into her room.

It was one of the largest rooms in the house, and she paid dearly for it.  But she liked the space.  She had an iron bed and the prettiest, frilly curtains and bedspread money could buy.  She even had sent all the way to New York for real satin sheets.  A carpet graced the floor and a beautiful oil lamp rested on the night stand.  Taking Pedro's hand, she took his hat from him and placed it on top of the dresser, "Do you want your gun by the bed or would you like it in the corner over there?"  She asked pointing to the corner.  Looking back, she let her hand stroke his arm, "It might get in our way, darlin."
(Shakespeare)

asmodai510

Wyatt headed back to the bar and took a seat at it ordering the Tequila this time as was suggested, it was swill but it wasn't as awful as his previous drink.  He looked once again around the bar as he drank.

Kaizen

“Oh, yeah, it might be in my way, hehe” Pedro chuckled at the thought of getting absolutely wild with Emma.  “Let’s put it over dere in dee corner Senorita.”  He said as he jumped on the bed landing spread eagle.

Bang Bang - the bartender hammered on the door, “Dammit Emma, hurry the hell up.  We’re a gettin busy an yore takin too long!  I’m gunna charge ya double if ya don’t git down stairs an git ta whorin.”

Edhel Tari

Emma sighed and rolled her eyes as she heard the bartender.  "Geez, you'd think I don't pay him enough, wouldn't you?"  She smirked and looked back at Pedro, with a smile.  "Well...aren't you the picture of manliness?  I'm going to have hurry so I can play with you."  Emma removed her clothes and slipped into bed with Pedro.  "Now sugar, you just whisper in my ear what you want from me, and I will be happy to oblige.  "Kissing him, as his beard tickled her mouth."

Emma completely covered them both with the blanket and waited for his delights.   For twenty dollars, she was his.  Besides, she wasn't owned by anyone else.  Let the others girls work the bar, Pedro seemed to be quite fun.   
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

OOC -

Due to the direction that the bedroom scene is going, and the PG-13 location of this thread, the bedroom scene between Emma and Pedro will continue here:

Surviving the Wild West - Emma and Pedro

When finished, the characters will make their way back into the main RP.  Feel free to check it out.

Kai

Edhel Tari

Bell had been rudely awaken by the bartender to get her butt out of bed and down to her whoring job.  "Where the hell is Emma!"  She screamed at the top of her lungs, sitting up and tossing her pillow at the door.  Emma was usually the one that got up early to take the morning guys.  Hell, Emma didn't have a schedule and it irked Bell she had to cowtow to that prima donna.

Bell slowly got out of bed and cleaned herself up, put on her black dress and fixed her hair.  Bell knew she had the prettiest blonde hair in town and a cute face to go along with it.  As her hands stopped fiddling with her hair, they came down and slid gently down the sides of her waist.  And she had a great figure too.  She and Emma were always in competition to see who could do the best each night.  Now that she was up midday, maybe she could actually beat Emma.  And Emma couldn't complain since Bell was told to come down.

The thought made her morning much brighter as she walked over to her bedroom door, opened it and walked out to the stairs.  She was still trying to make sure her hair was right when she approached the top.  As she took the first step, she glanced about the room surprised at how many men were there.  "Well, I'll be."  She said loud enough for everyone to hear as she moved down to the middle of the stairway and looked at all of them.  "I've never seen so many handsome men here at midday in a very long time.  Now....which one of you gentlemen will be buying me a drink?"  She asked in her best southern belle drawl, as she continued down the stairs to the bottom.

(Shakespeare)

katewithcurves

Word got quickly to Kate that "The Drunk Mexican" was back in town. She knew that when he came to town he had money in his pockets to burn and had gotten her fair share at the poker table over the last couple years.  She just had to get there before he wasted it all away on whiskey and that tart Emma. She had taken him for a good $100 last time he visited so he was certain to want to win some back, she just needed to make sure she was ready for him.

Kate went to her drawer and pulled out her best silk panties.  They had been a gift from an admirer who brought them himself from Paris.  She sat down on the bed and started to slide them on.  She caught her breath as she felt the silk against her smooth legs.  She had almost forgotten how wonderful it felt against her skin. She then went to her dresser and found a garter belt and her sexiest lace top stockings.  Next came her special bustier; she had cut the top inch of fabric off to expose the tips so she could get support without it showing when she wore a strapless dress.  The thought long and hard about which dress to wear and finally settling on a green and black number.  The skirt was very short; somebody was likely to get a flash of her upper thighs tonight.  She stepped into the dress and pulled it up, adjusting the top so that she was almost indecent.  "Wow" she thought, "between the low top and the short skirt this doesn't cover much of me at all."  She put on her favorite necklace, the one with the fire red ruby pendant that hung just at the top of her cleavage, drawing the eyes there immediately.  A matching pair of ruby and diamond earring went on next and last a green tie holding back her auburn hair.  She pulled on a pair of heels and eyed herself critically in the full length mirror. She felt very attractive, and thought she looked that way as well.  She hoped the guys were sufficiently distracted as well.

She got her poker stake from under the loose floorboard and tucked the roll into her purse and walked to the door.

Kate left the boarding house and was at the saloon in a few minutes.  When she pushed open the door every head in the room turned to look at her.  Sure, she played there regularly but a cotton dress was typical when she was just playing with the locals.  She only got dressed up when a big target came to town and The Mexican definitely qualified.  Everybody knew when they saw her an epic poker game could be in the making.

She walked to the bar and asked for a shot of "something good." She downed it and surveyed the room.  He wasn't here but she saw a game with a decent amount of money on the table and a couple of open seats.  "That's the game he'd want" she thought to herself.  She walked over to the table, batted her eyelashes a few times and said innocently "You boys mind if I sit down?" 

"Not at all, ma'am" was the immediate reply.  Every man at that table knew that body had been traded for a pot once before and every guy hoped he might be the next to get that offer.  One cowboy stood to pull out a chair for her.  "Thank you, kind sir" she said and ran her fingernail up his arm as she sat down. She caught him peeking into the top of her dress. "This one is already mine" she though to herself "and we haven't even played a hand."  Pedro was probably off with Emma, Kate just hoped he didn't give her all his money.  "Well boys, let play some cards" she said, smiling and pulling out a wad of bills to set on the table.  She settled in to play, waiting for her real mark to show later on.

Dunnuck

"Mind if I use your seat for a while, pardner?" Grizzly asked to the man that pulled the chair for the lady that just arrived, placing a hand on his shoulder. His voice was polite, but held an underlying danger to it. "No way, buddy!" The man responded. "Let me rephrase that: would you -kindly- allow me to use your seat for a while?" He asked, squeezing the man's shoulder and making him cringe. "Of course, of course!" The man complied. He sat down, laying his cold gaze on Kate.

"Looking good these days, Kate." He said to her, picking up a hand of cards.

katewithcurves

"Why thank you, Grizz" Kate replied.  She hoped her smile didn't look too fake.  Many people think that a great poker game is found when strong players butt heads.  In reality, the actual player wants to sit at a table with the worst players she can find.  Grizz was definitely a problem.  First of all, he didn't get drunk and stupid when he played.  Second, he knew her from around town for some time and wasn't interested in her, as a woman or even a quick romp in the hay.  "Damn" she thought to herself, "now I am going to have to pay attention."  She had hoped to mark time with the rubes at the table, winning a pot here and there, donating a few dollars here and there and giving enough action to keep the table lively and prevent grumblings about her taking a seat when she didn't intend to play.  Now her plans were shot.  "Why did I take that drink?" she thought. Oh, she knew why she did it, nobody would expect a real challenge from a woman who took a shot of whiskey *before* she started playing.  Her plan had been that it would wear off by the time Pedro arrived, now she'd have to watch herself with Grizz at the table.  She eyed her stack of bills in front of her, hoping she could keep from risking too much of it before her real target arrived.

Kate picked up her hand. Kh, Ts, 8c, 3d, 4h.  Garbage.  She let it go.  "Fold" she said, breathing an internal sigh of relief she had an easy decision. Bad hands were okay, nobody could fault her for folding those.  She just prayed she did not get one of those borderline hands that can cost so much to call when they don't improve enough.

katewithcurves

Kate wasn't happy to see the cowboy leave.  He was breathing in sync with the rise and fall of her bosom,for goodness' sake. He might as well have been asleep for the difficulty he would have presented.  At least Grizz sat down to her right and would have to act before her each hand.

The night continues with Kate winning a little here, losing a little there but not moving much one direction or the other.  A later hand is dealt and Kate leaves the cards on the table in front of her.  The shopkeeper from the general store calls and the action comes to Grizz who lets his hand go.  Kate picks up her cards to see Kh, Tc, 3d, Th and Kd. 

"Call" she says and pushes a $5 into the pot.

"Raise" says the dealer, a scruffy rancher with a handlebar mustache. He pushes $10 into the pot.  The shopkeeper thinks a moment and pushes $5 more into the pot.  The action is on Kate, who, liking her two big pair, pushes $5 in as well.

"How many cards, friend?" he asks the shopkeeper.

"One" and the rancher slides a card over, scooping up his discard.

He turns his gaze to Kate and asks politely "How many, Ma'am?"  Kate starts to pull two cards from her hand, frowns, pushed them back in then says "One" and lays the 3d face down.  She picks up her card to see the ten of diamonds.

"And dealer takes two."  The dealer places two cards on the stack of discards and deals himself two cards.

The shopkkeeper looks dejectedly at his hand and says "Check."  Kate spreads out her cards in her hand and says "Check as well."

"Four flushers, huh?" says the rancher "well I like my hand.  Twenty-five dollars" He smiles confidently and pushes it into the pot.

The shopkeeper tosses his hand onto the table.  "I missed. I fold"

Kate looks at her hand, thinks a moment and says "Sir, I think I will raise to $50."

The rancher wasn't expecting this. He figured both missed their draws and didn't expect to get sandbagged by the lady at the table.  He heard that she won a lot but assumed she just used her looks to distract her opponents. He knew he had been trying hard all night to keep head in the game and off her cleavage.  He set his cards down carefully and looked at her closely.  "I think that drink may have gone to your head but I won't have it said I took advantage of a lady in a man's game so I will just call. What do you have?"

Kate pulls the three tens from her and as she starts to lay them on the table and state her hand, the rancher sees them and throws his hand down on the table, showing three queens and two unmatched low cards. "Ha. Three queens beats your three tens" he exclaims and start to reach for the pot.  The shopkeeper puts his hand on top the cowboy's to check his motion toward the pot.  "I don't think we've seen the lady's hand yet, cowboy."

"Thank you" says Kate, who continues "If you had let me finish, I also have two Kings for a full house. I'd appreciate you taking your hands off my money."

The cowboy sat down, somewhat ashamed.  "My apologies, ma'am." He wouldn't underestimate her again.

She scooped up the pot.  Up $70 in her first real hand when most men who sat at the table would be happy with a $70 night.

She looked at George Waters, the shopkeeper who knew her well and whom she trusted.  "I need to powder my nose" she said, "would you mind watching my stake while I am gone?"

"It will be there when you return, Kate" he said.

With that she stood and made her way to the ladies' room. With the easy mark gone, she'd have to add a little more makeup. She certainly couldn't wear any less clothing.  The last thought brought a quick smile to her face as she felt the cool air on her exposed upper thighs, barely an inch above the hem of her skirt.  She didn't intend to look like a Cancan girl, but if lipstick and rouge got their attention then she could do what it takes.

Kaizen

Over the music of the piano, the clanking glasses, and loud and rowdy customers screams and moans could be heard from upstairs.  The folks in the bar began to listen and cheer on as they heard the ruckus grow more and more intense.  Bedposts and headboards bounced against the walls and floor.  The Bartender cursed, "Darn dat Emma, she's at it again!" and he stormed up the stairs.  The customers grew quiet listening to the action and the bartender yelling at Emma through her bedroom door, ""Dammit Emma, we c'n hear ya downstairs o'er the damn piana.  If ya break that damn bed again, it's a comin' out of yer wages!  Ya got customers a askin fer ya.  Git yer ass down thar an git ta work."  The crowd downstairs erupted in laughter and cheers.

Edhel Tari

Bell almost lost her balance as Jake pushed by her on his way up the stairs.  Bell just glared up after him.  And when she heard him tell her she customers asking for her, that really ticked her off.  Turning back around at the small crowd, her hands on her hips, not one had offered to buy her a drink.  Walking the rest of the way down, she pouted a little, then went over to the bar, reached over the top, grabbed a glass and a bottle and poured her own.

Turning her body facing away from the bar, her elbows on the edge of the counter, her drink in her right hand, she swung softly back and forth, looking each man over.   It made her sick how Emma got requests and she couldn't even get a nibble!
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

When Pedro left Emma’s room, he couldn’t remember where the stairs were that went directly to the bathing room.  He trudged down the hall with one of his hands holding his large sombrero over the front of his naked body and the other hand holding his trusty shotgun.  His only option was to take the main stairs through the Saloon’s main room.  Shrugging to himself and whistling a happy tune he made his way down the stairs into the saloon bare assed.  When he entered the greatroom he paused and flashed a big cheesy grin half hidden by his ridiculously full mustache.  He was met with some cheers but mostly laughter as he scurried to the bathing room he inadvertantly gave everyone who wanted to see a good view of his backside.

katewithcurves

[OOC: I am about to get involved in a f/f/m three way rp that is going to require my attention.  I think I am going to end my involvement in this rp.  Thank you to Grizz for interacting with Kate.]

Upon returning from the ladies' room, Kate realizes that the Mexican is going to spend enough time with Emma that he probably won't want to sit down, and even if he did won't have much cash left.  Kate picks up her winnings and tucks them into her purse.

"It's been a pleasure, boys" she said "but I need to get my beauty sleep. See you around town."

With that she said her goodbyes and went back to her room to get ready for bed.

Edhel Tari

Bell couldn't help but start laughing at the crazy Mexican coming down the steps naked.  She clapped for him too, and then gave him a whistle, even though he was Emma's client.  Leaning back on the bar, she smiled as he crossed in front of her, heading towards Emma's private bath.    He had a nice butt too.

Once he was gone, she took another drink and put it back on the bar.  Getting off of her stool, she sauntered over to the poker table and looked around at those that were left.  "So....how are you boys doing tonight?  Win anything?"  She smiled warmly at all of them.  "Can I.....get you anything?"
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

Pedro slipped into the bathing room, relieved to be out of sight of everyone.  He knew something was missing right away.  He looked around and found nothing.  “Where are mis pantalones! MY CLOTHES!”  Pedro panicked, his clothes were gone along with Emma’s money and his lucky gold nugget.  He had left them right next to the tub but they weren’t there.  He frantically ran around the tub, but the only thing in the room was Pedro, his sombrero, his shotgun, and the tub.  “SHERIFF!” Pedro hollered for the lawman.  He poked his head out of the door and yelled at the top of his lungs, “SHERIFF, SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY CLOTHES!”  The entire saloon erupted in laughter again.

Edhel Tari

Too much time had passed, and Emma realized Pedro was NOT coming back.   Getting up off the bed in a huff, she walked out into the hallway and made a mental note to kill him when she saw him again.   Arriving at the head of the stairwell, she glanced at who was in the bar as she walked down.   Her eyes caught Bell and it was already apparent that she was not happy.  Even though there were a number of men in the place.

Finally at the bottom, she smiled at different tables, and saddled up to the bar, slipping some money out from her bosom, she handed it to the bartender.  There is your cut.   But it looks like I was swindled, the guy never came back with my money.  If you see him again, shoot him."  She said sourly, until she heard his voice calling for the Sheriff. 

Walking over towards the bath door, she yelled, "Are you in there Pedro?  Where is my money?  You were trying to sneak out of here without paying and I want my money!"   She had truly enjoyed Pedro, but you don't mess with a woman's money without her making you pay for it.

"Get out of there and face me like a man!!!"  Crossing her arms in front of her, she glared at the partially opened door and Pedro peeking out from behind it.   Of course, Bell was laughing hysterically knowing Emma had been cheated.
(Shakespeare)

Kaizen

When the fiery redhead appeared in front of Pedro he knew he was knee deep in trouble.  "Seenorita, someone has stolen my clothes and da money..." he said like a child that had just been scolded. "Lo siento (I'm sorry), but I cannot pay joo or come out dere, joo come in heere.  And bring da Sheriff too."

Cheka Man

As soon as the Sheriff heard of the theft, he was quickly on the scene. "I've sent a deputy to get some spare clothes from the Sheriff's office for you to borrow, to avoid public decency being affrounted, he should be back soon. Did you see the thief in the act of stealing?"

Edhel Tari

Emma wasn't concerned for his clothes.  "I'm not responsible for your clothes Pedro.  And just because someone stole them doesn't change the fact that you owe me my money!"   

Quickly, the Sheriff was there reassuring Pedro would get some clothes,  "Well, you better make sure he pays up.  We made a deal, him and I, its a debt like any other."  Emma insisted.  She wasn't completely cold hearted, she was really sorry he lost his clothing, she rather liked Pedro.  But, that was twenty dollars taken away from her savings of getting out of there.

Of course, Bell was thrilled by all that was happening.  She stood over by the men, giggling softly.  Only Emma got away with charging that much.   Bell was still under contract.  So it pleased her to end to see Emma taken down a notch.
(Shakespeare)

Cheka Man

"I'll do what I can. Mr Pedro, where do you live? And how are you going to pay that debt that you owe? You're the victim here, so I would hate to have to bang you up until you come up with a way to pay that debt you owe." A deputy came back with a shirt, some underwear, and some trousers to wear.

Kaizen

Pedro was overwhelmed with Emma yelling at him and the Sheriff asking him questions.  His eyes darted back and forth between the two, not knowing who to reply to first; Pedro mumbled jibberish back at them trying to answer all their demands at once.  He let out a sigh of relief when the Deputy arrived with some clothing.  Pedro tried on the trousers, they were way too big.  They must have belonged to the world’s fattest man because Pedro had slept in tents that were smaller than those trousers.  And to add insult to injury, the britches were bright red!  Mumbling his discontentment at the Deputy's choice in fashion, Pedro held up the shirt to look at it.  The damn thing had polka-dots on it.  Big green polka-dots...  "What is dis, some kinda joke?  Joo bein' funny wit me?" he scowled at the Deputy as he slid his arms into the shirt.  As Pedro buttoned each button, starting at the top, it got smaller and smaller.  He was only able to button the top three buttons of the shirt, which only reached to his belly button.  The sides of the shirt looked like curtains displaying his stomach and the sleeves only stretched half way down his arms.  The shirt was three sizes too small, obviously it was a child's shirt.   

Pedro stood there in his too small green polka-dotted shirt, holding his tent sized bright red trousers up with one hand because he had no belt and his shotgun in his other hand.  From under his oversized sombrero he displayed a severe frown that paralleled the down turned lines of his ridiculous mustache.  When the Sheriff threatened a beating if he didn't pay Emma, Pedro held up his hands to show that he didn’t have any money allowing the trousers to fall around his ankles.  “What do joo want me too doo Sheriff?” he asked the lawman.  Shuffling his feet, still bareassed, he turned to Emma he said, “Senorita, I can pay joo da monies I owe joo when I come back into town in dos semanas.” (two weeks)

Edhel Tari

As Pedro tried on the clothes, all of Emma's anger began disappeared.  Clasping her hands over her mouth, she tried very hard to stifle her laughter that was begging to spill out.   Unable to contain it, she began to laugh, all the tension from before faded away.  Lifting her head to the ceiling, she laughed hysterically, letting it all out,  before looking down at him and shaking her head.

Running up to Pedro, she hugged him tightly to her and kissed him deeply before pulling back.  "Darlin, you bring that money next time.  And I hope you and I can get together again.  Pedro you are the most amusing man I've ever met."  She looked deeply into his eyes for a moment.  "Hurry back, and I will give you half off the next time.  That means we can go even long for twenty."  She kissed him again, letting her lips linger, before letting him go with a warm smile on her face.

Turning back towards the bar, she walked among the patrons, stopping here and there as she went.
(Shakespeare)

Cheka Man

(OOC-to bang up means to put in jail, not beat a person up)

IC-The Sheriff smirked and said to his deputy "Do you not like Mexicans or something? I told you to get him some clothes, not to humilate him. Although it is funny, I must admit."

Kaizen

“Muchas Gracias Sheriff” Pedro sarcastically offered his thanks to the lawman for the clothes.  He wasn’t sure if it were a blessing or a curse just yet.  He didn’t really want to walk through the Saloon, but there was no other way out other than the front doors.  At least it was dark outside now.  Who was he kidding, with those clothes on everyone and their neighbor would notice him.  He would be the laughing stock of the town for weeks.  But, that was the least of his worries.  He didn’t have any money except for the small stash he hid in the stable.  How would he buy the necessary supplies with that little bit of money?  If he were only close to his spread in the mountains, he could have hundreds of dollars worth of gold in just a matter of minutes, but that was two days ride out.

Sighing in hopelessness, Pedro walked through the door into the saloon’s main room.  Instantly, the room erupted with maddening laughter.  Cowboys fell to the floor rolling in laughter, pants were wet, and tears of pure joy fell at the sight of Pedro.  On his way out, he tipped his sombrero at the preacher man, “Padre, see joo next time.”  He shuffled his red pants out the swinging doors and down the dusty street to the stable where his mule was boarded for the night.  When he arrived to the stall, even his mule seemed to bray in laughter at him.  “What is so funny huh?” he asked the stubborn beast.  “Go ahead, laugh it up!  See if joo get any carrots for dinner.”  As if the mule understood him she stopped braying and nudged Pedro with her snout as if to say ‘I’m sorry’.

Pedro lied down on the straw in the stable and went to sleep.  In the morning, as soon as the general store opened, he planned to buy his supplies and disappear into the mountain before too many people took notice of him.

LongN4

Whores, thieves, vagabonds, and the homeless these were his brethren, and these were the only  who caught a glimpse of the man and his tiny wagon as it slowly scuttled into town.

and just as the next morning dawned in the center of town was a garish red, purple, and gold wagon on top of which stood a slim man who looked to be no more than 30 years of age. His finely tailored ash gray, seersucker suit clunge to him as tightly as his slick oil black hair clunge to the top of his scalp. He gestured wildly to draw more and more of the townsfolk to his "humble" place of buisiness

"COME ONE! COME ALL! To Dr. Li's traveling emporium of the healing artes! I've traveled the world to bring you unguents from Russia, Potions from Prussia, bandages fit for a pharaoh straight from Egypt, elixirs from Budapest guaranteed to put those boils to rest, Pharmaceuticals from Berlin that will cure any cough, lotions of the finest quality from gay Paris, Chinese teas made from a plant so rare that the emperor himself sold the great wall for a single cup, mermaid tears from Atlantis, and soda from Atalanta. All of which I'm willing to part with for a pittance! Mad with fever? bloated with gout? Is your special place itchy? Or is your woman just being bitchy? Then come on up because I have just the cure for you!"

"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

Dunnuck

OOC: How active is this now? Can I still do my plan?

Kaizen

George Three-Legs walked solemnly down the dusty street.  He looked twice as a pissed off Mexican wearing a clown outfit and a huge sombrero marched by grumbling to himself.  Grunting with amusement, a smile never did grace his face.  He passed by a salesman and glared his meanest stink-eye at the man when he looked at him.

The Indian wore a top hat and tuxedo coat, mocassins, loincloth, and warpaint.  His skin was heavily scarred and tattooed in the manner of the Commanche, a fierce and proud tribe.  He didn't sport any guns, but there were no less then five knives and two tomahawks on his person.  He strode into what looked like the rowdiest saloon in town.  George was in the mood for a fight and if one didn't find him soon, he would go looking for one.

He stepped past the swinging doors and eyed the man wearing a shiny badge, a preacher, and a few other possible candidates for an ass whuppin.  After assesing the scene, he walked over to the bar and ordered, "Firewater." He reached into his coat pocket and flipped a coin onto the bar.