Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoKitty

Granted. Your wish is to wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish is to wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish is to wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish is to wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish is to wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish is to wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish is to wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wwwwwwwwwww

Error code ri25e1
Paradox level: lethal
ninja Alice

You literally sleep in the fabric of time that makes up tomorrow. You break the world.

I wish I had a free, legal, tragedy-less way to make money without having to work.

Ligeia

Granted. You get a job playing video games all day. However, it doesn't pay enough for you to live on your own and your new home is your parents basement.

I wish I could pass any test I was given
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

MelisaArtemis

granted but you fail at life in general

I wish the person below me would attempt to swallow half the ocean

BadForm

Sadly, granted any time I try to swim since I swim like a brick... Thanks! ;(

I wish I had paid off all my debts...
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

Harley Quinn

Granted, all your debts are paid, but you are instantly swamped with credit card offers you just can't resist and you accumulate a massive amount of new debt within a week!

I wish I had the vocabulary to be a good writer.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, but you are compelled to overuse big words, and only the most educated scholars can read your writing.

I wish I was a master bear trainer.

MelisaArtemis

Granted but then they replace the bears with Tigers...

I wish I can do anything I want without consequence

BadForm

Granted... By removing your desire to ever want to do anything...

I wish I wasn't so adept at falling for women who live on other continents! Seriously, Internet!
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

diamonedsky

Granted, but all the girls on your continent reaaaaally like the closeness and become super clingy. :P

I wish I had a theme song.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

BlightRaptor

Granted, but it's this...

I also wish for a theme song.

BadForm

Granted, but your theme song happens to be a male-only version of Gangbang Style!

I wish I could find a good avvie for me.

-----

Ligeia

Granted. Unfortunately it simply doesn't want to appear when you set. But congrats on acceptance!
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

BadForm

Thank you Ligeia, and I'd like to grant your wish too. Er... what was it again?

-----

QuirkyFelicity

I grant the nonexistent wishes of both BadForm and Ligeia. As they are, you know, nonexistent... they dissapear in a poof of wasted magic smoke.

I wish I hadn't run out of breakfast foods today.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

HannibalBarca

Granted, but your breakfast foods are two pounds of crushed granite and a two by four off the back of a seventy-six year old outhouse.

I wish I could be perfectly empathetic.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but the perfection of it scares people, and you slowly have no one around you on which it can even become useful towards.

I wish anything I painted came out of the canvas as a friendly entity towards me.

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

Granted, but they're not friendly to any of your friends and family, who eventually alienate you due to your strange (but very artistically nice-looking!) creations. :P

I wish I could make the perfect cup of tea every time.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but as the perfect cup of tea has a pleasant burn as the first sip tickles your throat, your cups of tea are eternally hot, and, while you get your first sip to pleasantly burn, the cup is far too hot to hold, let alone drink, long enough to truly enjoy your granted wish.

I wish I had telekinesis.

Krohl

Granted, but you choose to move a cop car and get arrested for making mischief in the streets.

I wish I had a million dollars.

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but for every dollar you spend, it comes from someone who truly needed it instead of out of nowhere or from someone who could afford to give it away.

I wish I had the bravery to talk to those people whom I admire.

HannibalBarca

Granted, but you will find out something about all of them that you won't admire at all.

I wish I could write the perfect novel.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but you can never find the motivation to act on the ability.

I wish I could be hired to do a job I enjoy for decent pay.

Krohl

Granted, you are hired for this dream job, but then the cost of living goes up and you are forced to take a higher paying job that you despise just to make ends meet.

I wish I could have the body I had when I was 21.

Yukina

Granted, but then few recognize you.

I wish for a mech.

Skadii

Granted, but since I don't know what that is...I get it wrong and you end up with a middle-aged man with butt crack disease asking you "Whaddya want?"

I wish for time to stop and to be able to stay in this moment forever.