A Neko rp!!! (Taken!!!!!!!!!)

Started by Lovitoz, March 08, 2010, 05:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovitoz

Okay so I haven't done a role-play with the female character being a Neko, I mean I have but it pretty much died last year because there were problems with one-liners and such so I think I would like someone who will write a couple of paragraphs and I of course will oblige ^^. Anyway here is my idea and hopefully some lucky girl will take the part... I ripped this off from a... lets say a manga.

A young man who is currently going to college and living on his own is a bit lonely. For his freshman year of college he had gone to the college in his home town but eventually he decided that he was tired of seeing the same old setting so he decided that he would move and go to Penn State. He took everything that he owned and moved into a decent sized apartment and along with him he brought his cat; Nova (Don't worry you can change her name when she turns into a Neko, but as a cat she is Nova) whom he has had ever since he entered High School. He loved his cat to death and it certainly was an odd one though, she seemed to only eat human food and whenever offered cat food she would refuse and wait until something else was put in her bowl. He didn't consider it as "strange" anymore, in fact he had pretty much accepted it by then.

Now he was well into his third year of college in Penn State and he had little friends and had only a couple of dates in his last year, one night as Nova takes her place with him at the foot of his bed and then eventually sleeps on his stomach, he pets her and makes a wish out loud "If only I could find girl who loves me as much as Nova..." he chuckled at the thought and goes to sleep. That night, he swears he could feel something next to him, laying down and saying something into his ear and then feeling it snuggle up against him. He thinks he is dreaming and goes back to sleep but the next morning he wakes and notices he is late to class! Usually Nova wakes him up for breakfast as she usually received it an hour or two before his class started and he is hurries and gets dressed he hears something in the kitchen... -End-

Well you can pretty much guess what is going to happen next, as I said I need a girl to play the female role. I guess that this would be kind of a MasterxSlave relationship but because the she is actually a Neko and already knowing what kind of person he is, she would be pretty much not be afraid to express her opinion and if the situation calls for it scold him, pretty much things of that nature. Well hopefully someone thinks this is interesting, I know I do... I've been aching to do something like this, Pm me or leave a message here.

Lady Chevalier

"Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit." - Vergil