Fantasy RP...NC...males wanted

Started by wrathflame, August 01, 2008, 04:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrathflame

A rebellious fairy keeps approaching the human realm too much. She has a disguise as a young, busty, curvacious and lively young girl and she uses it to blend in while she fools around in a lonely village. Only one day, the village is over-run by enemy soldiers led by a ruthless general. Most of the villagers are killed instantly. She takes a sword and joins in. She is very skilled and has no fear, until she is finally captured. The general feels there is magic around her and he traps her with a special bracelet that neutralises her magic and makes her stay in her human form for as long as he wants. The women around her are about to be raped and killed by the soldiers but she accepts to trade her body for them. She is taken by the general who enslaves her and uses her whenever he wants, keeping her safe from the other soldiers, however. In time, she learns that he is not so bad and he almost dies protecting her and saving her many times during their travels. She finds that by his side she can be safer than alone and when the time comes, she marches with him into war. She fights alongside him and each time, their sexual encounters are stronger, hotter, willing and ecstatic. When he is almost slain, he frees her and she gives up her fairy magic to save him. They retreat somewhere in the mountains and live out their love.

This has to start out rough, meaning, there is no joy when the two main characters meet and he forces her, but along the way they bond and things change. The general can be human, but also vampire, demon. But remember, he is a warrior, so nothing poetic or lonely, he must be mean...
Wrath is the sin that embraces me and gives me wings of fire...

Gerald

This is an intreresting scenario.  I would love to discuss it with you, so I'll send a PM and start the ball rolloing if you have not already chosen the general's character writer.  I feel that I could portray the various levels of his persona well, so hopefuly you have c=not chosen someone else as yet.
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0